*OFFICIAL Ping Pong Ball THREAD*

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Franchise Player
» Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:49 pm
updated through 4/5

Hall of Famer
» Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:27 pm
Great, now we're tied with Detroit as well...

I don't know why, but I have the feeling that we'll end up with the 5th pick in the draft... but, hey, Nellie will get his f*cking record.... :banghead:

All Star
» Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:36 pm
Honestly not that bad of a scenario.

Cousins
Favors
Wall
Johnson
Turner

One of those players will be ours.

I'm smiling.

All Star
» Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:50 pm
I'm going to have a dream where i hear:

-With 9th pick of the 2010 NBA draft the Golden St. Warriors select....Ekpe Udoh.-

Hall of Famer
» Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:39 am
TMC wrote:Great, now we're tied with Detroit as well...

I don't know why, but I have the feeling that we'll end up with the 5th pick in the draft... but, hey, Nellie will get his f*cking record.... :banghead:

I want to trade the lottery pick anyway, so not getting a top 2 pick makes it easier. The team really has far too many young players to be a successful one, I want to trade for a player that has a few seasons of experience and is a proven star, no need for superstar, but a proven focal point

Starting Lineup
» Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:39 am
tomorrows game against the wizards is pretty big in terms of ping pong balls... whoever loses get the additional 3% chance of landing the 1st pick

Hall of Famer
» Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:11 am
Beast Mode wrote:Honestly not that bad of a scenario.

Cousins
Favors
Wall
Johnson
Turner

I'm smiling.

If it's Cousins, I'm not. I'd be worried...

Wall and Turner are not gonna be there, and from the rest, Johnson at #5 would be a good pick, and Favors would be alright to. But getting Cousins at #5... there's a BIG risk of him being a bust. And we're not in a position to risk anything.

All Star
» Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:32 am
Favors seems to be the one that is the best fit, and most likely to be there by the time our pick comes.

Starting Lineup
» Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:18 am
You guys seem more optimistic than me, if we win today, I think we could draft no higher than 5th. I fear a meaningless resurgence, and I think we have to remind ourselves about the goal that we've suffered all these losses for. We have to draft very high, if we hope to dig ourselves out over the next couple of years.

Favors is a PF project and we've already got 2 of them. I suppose I'm into taking a chance on Cousins at #3, and after that I'd like to package the pick with Monta , Maggs, or Beans. Whether we could get someone of the stature that we need remains to be seen.

All Star
» Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:25 am
TMC wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:Honestly not that bad of a scenario.

Cousins
Favors
Wall
Johnson
Turner

I'm smiling.

If it's Cousins, I'm not. I'd be worried...

Wall and Turner are not gonna be there, and from the rest, Johnson at #5 would be a good pick, and Favors would be alright to. But getting Cousins at #5... there's a BIG risk of him being a bust. And we're not in a position to risk anything.

Theres a big risk of every player being a bust. This isn't the NFL... we're not handing Cousins a 40 Million dollar contract. If he doesn't work out, he doesn't work out. Not that big of a deal. All I know is he was the most efficient player in college basketball who posted a double double nightly in about 2/3's of the time it takes other players to do it. Athletic, big, soft hands, he can dance. Fits right in! All he needs to do is drop about 15 lbs.

Starting Lineup
» Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:53 pm
looks like the warriors will have 3rd or 4th best chance of the lottery since they are getting whooped by the wizards whooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Franchise Player
» Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:24 pm
nice. down by 25 at half! Hope this is not one of those miraculous comeback games.

Detriot is in a tight game with the 76ers

All Star
» Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:15 pm
YES. MORE BALLS. I LOVE BALLS.

All Star
» Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:19 pm
aw man today is a great day. warriors down by 18 vs was with 2:36 left

DETROIT up 19 with 52 seconds left!!!!!
Last edited by first off on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Franchise Player
» Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:02 pm
first off wrote:aw man today is a great day. warriors down by 18 vs was with 2:36 left

DETROIT up 19 with 52 seconds left!!!!!

hell ya! Almost like our game 6 victory over dallas! lol