*OFFICIAL WARRIORS SOLD THREAD*

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:34 pm
Beast Mode wrote:
Guybrush wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:
Chum wrote:The idea of trading Curry.... FOR ANYBODY.... actually makes me physically ill.


Anybody not named Deron Williams, LBJ, or D-Wade

I'm sure I wouldn't trade him even for Williams. Though, LBJ and Wade must be tempting to anyone, but I think I would still rather have Curry than Wade, even though I really like D-Wade. Wade already has a lot of seasons behind him, and Curry just started, why would you trade a star in the making, for a star that is soon gonna start to decrease? And probably, Curry will soon enough have more impact on the team than Wade does now, mostly because he's a PG. I might be wrong, maybe Curry won't be near as good as Wade is, but still...I'd give him a chance.

And LBJ is a bit different story. I'm not his biggest fan, but he is deffinitely the biggest difference maker in the league. Any team he would play on would be a play-off team the moment he signed for it.



Lol, k this is when the Curry hype train is getting WAY out of hand. I love Curry as much as anyone, but if you could trade him for HANDS DOWN THE BEST PG IN THE LEAGUE [Deron Williams], than you are physically, mentally, and emotionally retarded.

D-Wade because he's the 2nd best player in the league.

Forgot Durant, would trade him for KD too.

LBJ is obvious.


COMPLETELY agree Beast... well not about the part where you call him retarded, but the Curry love is a bit too much when you would not even trade him for Deron. Steph is nowhere is Deron's league as a PG.... perhaps a better pure scorer but that is about it.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2562
» Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:41 pm
C'mon Bada, I know deep down inside you just wanna call someone a *tard*... just one time... for me? :]
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 2442
» Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:42 pm
Beast Mode wrote:
Guybrush wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:
Chum wrote:The idea of trading Curry.... FOR ANYBODY.... actually makes me physically ill.


Anybody not named Deron Williams, LBJ, or D-Wade

I'm sure I wouldn't trade him even for Williams. Though, LBJ and Wade must be tempting to anyone, but I think I would still rather have Curry than Wade, even though I really like D-Wade. Wade already has a lot of seasons behind him, and Curry just started, why would you trade a star in the making, for a star that is soon gonna start to decrease? And probably, Curry will soon enough have more impact on the team than Wade does now, mostly because he's a PG. I might be wrong, maybe Curry won't be near as good as Wade is, but still...I'd give him a chance.

And LBJ is a bit different story. I'm not his biggest fan, but he is deffinitely the biggest difference maker in the league. Any team he would play on would be a play-off team the moment he signed for it.



Lol, k this is when the Curry hype train is getting WAY out of hand. I love Curry as much as anyone, but if you could trade him for HANDS DOWN THE BEST PG IN THE LEAGUE [Deron Williams], than you are physically, mentally, and emotionally retarded.

D-Wade because he's the 2nd best player in the league.

Forgot Durant, would trade him for KD too.

LBJ is obvious.

So you're gonna call me retarded cause I have different opinion...nice.

OK, it seems that a lot of you here forget what numbers Williams had in his first season, and how does numbers look now. Does it ever cross your mind that Curry could be the same? And I don't wanna mention that he's playing in a much worse team than Deron.

If something is stupid, then it's talking about straight up trade Curry for Deron, but I guess it's a boring part of the season.
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 2442
» Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:45 pm
bada wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:
Guybrush wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:
Chum wrote:The idea of trading Curry.... FOR ANYBODY.... actually makes me physically ill.


Anybody not named Deron Williams, LBJ, or D-Wade

I'm sure I wouldn't trade him even for Williams. Though, LBJ and Wade must be tempting to anyone, but I think I would still rather have Curry than Wade, even though I really like D-Wade. Wade already has a lot of seasons behind him, and Curry just started, why would you trade a star in the making, for a star that is soon gonna start to decrease? And probably, Curry will soon enough have more impact on the team than Wade does now, mostly because he's a PG. I might be wrong, maybe Curry won't be near as good as Wade is, but still...I'd give him a chance.

And LBJ is a bit different story. I'm not his biggest fan, but he is deffinitely the biggest difference maker in the league. Any team he would play on would be a play-off team the moment he signed for it.



Lol, k this is when the Curry hype train is getting WAY out of hand. I love Curry as much as anyone, but if you could trade him for HANDS DOWN THE BEST PG IN THE LEAGUE [Deron Williams], than you are physically, mentally, and emotionally retarded.

D-Wade because he's the 2nd best player in the league.

Forgot Durant, would trade him for KD too.

LBJ is obvious.


COMPLETELY agree Beast... well not about the part where you call him retarded, but the Curry love is a bit too much when you would not even trade him for Deron. Steph is nowhere is Deron's league as a PG.... perhaps a better pure scorer but that is about it.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. You're comparing them now, and Curry will improve much more than Deron in the future. Just think a bit of a potential. Imagine Jazz trading Deron after his first season, because at that time he had much worse numbers than some veteran PG.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1530
» Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:44 pm
Guybrush wrote:
bada wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:
Guybrush wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:
Chum wrote:The idea of trading Curry.... FOR ANYBODY.... actually makes me physically ill.


Anybody not named Deron Williams, LBJ, or D-Wade

I'm sure I wouldn't trade him even for Williams. Though, LBJ and Wade must be tempting to anyone, but I think I would still rather have Curry than Wade, even though I really like D-Wade. Wade already has a lot of seasons behind him, and Curry just started, why would you trade a star in the making, for a star that is soon gonna start to decrease? And probably, Curry will soon enough have more impact on the team than Wade does now, mostly because he's a PG. I might be wrong, maybe Curry won't be near as good as Wade is, but still...I'd give him a chance.

And LBJ is a bit different story. I'm not his biggest fan, but he is deffinitely the biggest difference maker in the league. Any team he would play on would be a play-off team the moment he signed for it.



Lol, k this is when the Curry hype train is getting WAY out of hand. I love Curry as much as anyone, but if you could trade him for HANDS DOWN THE BEST PG IN THE LEAGUE [Deron Williams], than you are physically, mentally, and emotionally retarded.

D-Wade because he's the 2nd best player in the league.

Forgot Durant, would trade him for KD too.

LBJ is obvious.


COMPLETELY agree Beast... well not about the part where you call him retarded, but the Curry love is a bit too much when you would not even trade him for Deron. Steph is nowhere is Deron's league as a PG.... perhaps a better pure scorer but that is about it.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. You're comparing them now, and Curry will improve much more than Deron in the future. Just think a bit of a potential. Imagine Jazz trading Deron after his first season, because at that time he had much worse numbers than some veteran PG.


Don't worry about it Guybrush. Beast is a jerk most of the time. I don't think he can help it, it's some kind of condition.

I wouldn't trade Curry for Deron. I think Curry will be the best PG and one of the top 5 players in the league in a few years. He has better control over the ball than Deron already and Deron isn't as good a scorer. I've watched both play enough. That's my opinion. Don't like it then np. Calling someone retarded because they don't agree with your opinion is a sign of insecurity.

Let the haters hate. Let Beast... not even sure what to do with Beast.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2562
» Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:02 pm
Chum wrote:
Guybrush wrote:
bada wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:
Guybrush wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:
Chum wrote:The idea of trading Curry.... FOR ANYBODY.... actually makes me physically ill.


Anybody not named Deron Williams, LBJ, or D-Wade

I'm sure I wouldn't trade him even for Williams. Though, LBJ and Wade must be tempting to anyone, but I think I would still rather have Curry than Wade, even though I really like D-Wade. Wade already has a lot of seasons behind him, and Curry just started, why would you trade a star in the making, for a star that is soon gonna start to decrease? And probably, Curry will soon enough have more impact on the team than Wade does now, mostly because he's a PG. I might be wrong, maybe Curry won't be near as good as Wade is, but still...I'd give him a chance.

And LBJ is a bit different story. I'm not his biggest fan, but he is deffinitely the biggest difference maker in the league. Any team he would play on would be a play-off team the moment he signed for it.



Lol, k this is when the Curry hype train is getting WAY out of hand. I love Curry as much as anyone, but if you could trade him for HANDS DOWN THE BEST PG IN THE LEAGUE [Deron Williams], than you are physically, mentally, and emotionally retarded.

D-Wade because he's the 2nd best player in the league.

Forgot Durant, would trade him for KD too.

LBJ is obvious.


COMPLETELY agree Beast... well not about the part where you call him retarded, but the Curry love is a bit too much when you would not even trade him for Deron. Steph is nowhere is Deron's league as a PG.... perhaps a better pure scorer but that is about it.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. You're comparing them now, and Curry will improve much more than Deron in the future. Just think a bit of a potential. Imagine Jazz trading Deron after his first season, because at that time he had much worse numbers than some veteran PG.


Don't worry about it Guybrush. Beast is a jerk most of the time. I don't think he can help it, it's some kind of condition.

I wouldn't trade Curry for Deron. I think Curry will be the best PG and one of the top 5 players in the league in a few years. He has better control over the ball than Deron already and Deron isn't as good a scorer. I've watched both play enough. That's my opinion. Don't like it then np. Calling someone retarded because they don't agree with your opinion is a sign of insecurity.

Let the haters hate. Let Beast... not even sure what to do with Beast.



Sorry I don't accept the fact that people are dumb enough on this forum to say they'd take Curry over Williams. There's not an intelligent mind that would agree with you. Chum, I'm a jerk? Or I just don't like people who spew out bullsh*t whenever they get bored? Or people who compare a rookie point guard [who could never develop] to the BEST point guard in the league that RUNS his team, can score, is an amazing passer, runs the pick & roll, does EVERYTHING Curry does... with a bit less stroke.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:09 pm
I guess im retarded too...

i'd take LBJ for curry tho
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2562
» Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:10 pm
Anyone else wanna take Deron over Steph, right now? I'll add you to the list. My list is right next to bigs sh*tlist
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1530
» Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:24 pm
Beast Mode wrote:Anyone else wanna take Deron over Steph, right now? I'll add you to the list. My list is right next to bigs sh*tlist


OH NO! I"VE BEEN ADDED TO BEAST'S LIST!!! :roll:

To answer your previous question. You are a jerk. Beast, I've taken dumps smarter than you, but I don't feel the need to mention it everytime you say something stupid... which is all the time. Why, because I'm not a jerk.

I'm being a bit of a jerk right now, but seriously I'm just tired of your crappy attitude on this forum. The funny thing is I might get banned for being so blunt with you in this post. Ah the "potential" irony.

You have the tiniest bit of wit Beast. People like it when you use it to be funny. They don't like it when you mock their opinion.... something you do waaaaaay too often. Grow up or die. Either would be an improvement.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2562
» Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:27 pm
:)

Not bad, not bad. I mock opinion's of those who obviously need not give them.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:32 pm
no, you wont be banned for what you said chum but I just ask that if you guys wish to continue your conversation, that you do it via PM.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3242
» Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:19 pm
haven't read this page but for the record, I'd take a D Will for Curry trade without blinking, then manically lose it for days, perhaps weeks. Would be an amzing trade


ok so who's side does that put me on, Beast or Chum?
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2562
» Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:34 pm
The intelligent side.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3242
» Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:06 pm
hahah


good to know
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:23 pm
bada wrote:no, you wont be banned for what you said chum but I just ask that if you guys wish to continue your conversation, that you do it via PM.


Well... :mrgreen:



Seriously, guys, not again. You may disagree all you want, but if it gets personal, it won't be tolerated. That's just not acceptable behavior on this board.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests