*OFFICIAL WARRIORS SOLD THREAD*

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

» Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:47 am
Quazza wrote:how long you been a Warrior fan GB?

You're referring to me?

Well, since I started watching NBA pretty much, and that was when I was like 10-12, so, over 10 years I guess. Why do you ask, though?

Role Player
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:14 am
This **** was even on the channel 2 news last night. Larry Ellison is so close. I can't fuckin wait!

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:18 pm
Appears that a large announcement of some sort will happen at 1pm Comcast Sports is reporting but no confirmation it is sale related or even Warriors related.

Hall of Famer
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:22 pm
bada wrote:Appears that a large announcement of some sort will happen at 1pm Comcast Sports is reporting but no confirmation it is sale related or even Warriors related.

If they unveil a new mascot I'm gonna kill somebody... :evil: ::razz:

Starting Lineup
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:26 pm
Nah I got really excited about that for a second but it looks like Kawakami thinks it's just an announcement that Ray Ratto is coming to Comcast?

Rookie
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:33 pm
TMC wrote:
bada wrote:Appears that a large announcement of some sort will happen at 1pm Comcast Sports is reporting but no confirmation it is sale related or even Warriors related.

lol, I would love to see a bridge mascot

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:53 pm
Woody Jack wrote:
TMC wrote:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:07 pm
LilBallerx30 wrote:
Woody Jack wrote:
TMC wrote:

I want a bridge with a masturbating monkey on top. A sorta King Kong thing, but funnier :)

Rookie
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:09 pm
Chum wrote:
LilBallerx30 wrote:
Woody Jack wrote:
TMC wrote:

I want a bridge with a masturbating monkey on top. A sorta King Kong thing, but funnier :)

Oh yeah... the whole deal. I can see it now

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:11 pm
Any word on if anything was announced?

Rookie
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:02 pm

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:07 pm
someone change the title of the thread to "official warriors SOLD TO ELLISON thread!"

im smoking myself retarded tonight.

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:11 pm
Guys, that link is from a freelance writer who is quoting a report from yesterday's chronicle report that Ellison may be close to acquiring the team. I am not saying it wont be done, but this is not new news than we had yesterday.

Rookie
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:29 pm
Damn you people and your false reports. I wont believe anything until I see it on ESPN or Yahoo. But anywho... GO ELLISON!!!!

Starting Lineup
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:32 pm
Well he did say that the deal "was finalized late Tuesday night", which we haven't heard anywhere else. But if the deal was already done then why would they wait until late Wednesday afternoon to make an announcement?

Oh well, according to this writer the deal should be announced shortly, so we will find out if he is legit or not soon enough.