All Star
» Tue May 18, 2010 9:22 pm
ha this should be good

*awaits TMC tirade*

:P

All Star
» Tue May 18, 2010 9:32 pm
ohemefgee
Came back from the dumbest essay I ever wrote...and...6th freaking pick.

MONROE

All Star
» Tue May 18, 2010 9:34 pm
LilBallerx8 wrote:ohemefgee
Came back from the dumbest essay I ever wrote...and...6th freaking pick.

MONROE

Yeah, sorry Lil. No Turner.

All Star
» Tue May 18, 2010 9:56 pm
I say trade the pick and Monta for Josh Smith!!!!!

Starting Lineup
» Tue May 18, 2010 9:58 pm
I think that trading the pick *should* be a no brainer at this point.

All Star
» Tue May 18, 2010 11:20 pm
Chum wrote:Cole Aldrich is 6-11, 245lbs, has a 7-4 wingspan, and he is a stronger rebounder, shot blocker and low post defender... Sounds good to me :|

All Star
» Tue May 18, 2010 11:24 pm
lol i always love your animated gig/jpeg replies

Hall of Famer
» Tue May 18, 2010 11:36 pm
Quazza wrote:ha this should be good

*awaits TMC tirade*

:P

Nah, I'll save it for another day.

I'm just gonna say it'd be as bad as drafting that Motejsfgkjalkgfjadskfjaunas guy...

btw, this is what Riley had to say after the draft:

"We want someone who can come in and help you right away, but we understand that the #6 pick is probably a development process"

I smell trouble...

All Star
» Tue May 18, 2010 11:56 pm
Bobby Night - "Aldrich the most effective player in college ball"

http://www.clicker.com/tv/sportscenter/ ... 58991.html

Franchise Player
» Wed May 19, 2010 1:35 am
Guess those amazing, fun, Nelson record getting wins at the end of the season were really worth it huh? anybody cheering now? :roll:

Typical Warriors.

Role Player
» Wed May 19, 2010 3:13 am
bigstrads wrote:Guess those amazing, fun, Nelson record getting wins at the end of the season were really worth it huh? anybody cheering now? :roll:

Typical Warriors.

Well technically if we had lost that coin flip we'd be sitting pretty at #1... Food for thought

Hall of Famer
» Wed May 19, 2010 6:09 am
bada wrote:
rockyBeli wrote:
bada wrote:
rockyBeli wrote:this should be an easy decision for the warriors. 90% intention and effort to trade the pick with Ellis. no drafee after the top 4 is likely to be a player who could change the warriors record much from last season.

which is exactly why we wont get a game changing big man in return for that package.

nah Ellis, #6, and a bench player for Al Jeff is feasible. especially if Cousins falls to them.

but I dont consider Al Jefferson a game changing big. He USED to be.... but he is NOT the same player he used to be. Poor defender now and plays mostly below the rim now. I dont think age is going to be kind to him.

You definately have a negative outlook with trading the pick and with AJeff's ability now. Could be right, but I'm far more opportunistic and think the team can definately get one of the very good bigs we've spoken about the last month or two. I think Memphis might do MGasol and Mayo for 6th/Cousins and Monta, though again, I'd rather give AB. MGasol and filler for AB and 6th pick also is good I think.

I don't see keeping the pick feasible, it won't be a player that plays much or makes any sort of difference

All Star
» Wed May 19, 2010 10:15 am
Still don't get why you keep suggesting Gasol from the Grizzlies like they're just going to give up their best young post player.

All Star
» Wed May 19, 2010 10:46 am
Beast Mode wrote:
Chum wrote:Cole Aldrich is 6-11, 245lbs, has a 7-4 wingspan, and he is a stronger rebounder, shot blocker and low post defender... Sounds good to me :|

I don't get it. Are you saying Cole Aldrich is evil like our president?

Seriously though, I haven't really seen him play, just going by stats. Aldrich is showing up pretty high in various mock drafts. The dude had a triple double in the NCAA Tournament with 13 points 20 rebounds and 10 blocks.

And of all the big men in the draft he has to be the best shot blocker. He averaged 3.5 blocks a game :shock:

I'm not trying to argue that he would be a good pick or not. I'm just seeing his stats and asking why you think he would be a bad pick.

If it's because he isn't a big time low post scorer... so what? We need a low post defender, rebounder and shot blocker more than we need a scorer.

All Star
» Wed May 19, 2010 10:52 am
Chum wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:

I don't get it. Are you saying Cole Aldrich is evil like our president?

:roll: