JACKSON HAS BEEN TRADED

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:51 am
I'm waiting for details. to Charlotte for Radmonovic and Raja Bell.

All Star
» Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:02 am
PEANUT BUTTERY JELLY

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY

All Star
» Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:03 am
Acie Law may be involved.

Role Player
» Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:11 am
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4659552

here is the link we get Raja Bell and Vladamir Radmanovic for law and Jackson!

Role Player
» Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:14 am
Have fun winning a championship in Charlotte hahahahaha!!!

All Star
» Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:16 am
Good for Jackson. He should thrive playing for Larry Brown.

We got two complimentary players back from Charlotte.

Will we see Morrow now get more minutes? I hope so.

All Star
» Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:24 am
Whoa! Brown wanted him? I liked Law, but there were four good guards...

It will be very interesting to see how the Ws play. Will it be like the Giants when Bonds left, when the emotional weight was removed, when they got to have fun again and did well?

All Star
» Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:27 am
losing AC is a bit of a letdown, he was a rare hustle player on this team. But losing Jackson...who cares!

Welcome Raja and Radman.

I like raja's vet presence. He is a really well spoken individual and he will have a good influence on all of the young guards of the roster. Might be some injury concerns though, I know he skipped surgery earlier this year.

Radman is big enough to play the 4, with a 3pt shot. However I dont think he has the playmaking abilities needed to play for Nellie.

All Star
» Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:30 am
The Coooach wrote:I'm waiting for details. to Charlotte for Radmonovic and Raja Bell.

So, so fitting Coach gets to post it. =D

OK, for those interested, Bell's contract expires after this season and Rad has a player option for one more year.

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/charlotte.htm

Hall of Famer
» Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:34 am
It's a great trade for us. We get rid of Jackson's sh*tty deal for two guys that will be out of the books soon.

Bell's career is almost over, and Radmanovic is another shooter who will surely get minutes with Nelson, but whose biggest asset is that he's gonna be with us for one or two years only.

I'm quite happy with the deal... and now I wonder what's gonna happen with Monta, because I'm pretty sure he'll be the next one to leave.

All Star
» Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:37 am
TMC wrote:It's a great trade for us. We get rid of Jackson's sh*tty deal for two guys that will be out of the books soon.

Bell's career is almost over, and Radmanovic is another shooter who will surely get minutes with Nelson, but whose biggest asset is that he's gonna be with us for one or two years only.

I'm quite happy with the deal... and now I wonder what's gonna happen with Monta, because I'm pretty sure he'll be the next one to leave.

Fine by me. Any reports that are leading you to that conclusion? I missed the Marc Stein interview on KNBR. I got in my car right after. =/

All Star
» Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:39 am
No Longer StuckInSoCal wrote:
The Coooach wrote:I'm waiting for details. to Charlotte for Radmonovic and Raja Bell.

So, so fitting Coach gets to post it. =D

OK, for those interested, Bell's contract expires after this season and Rad has a player option for one more year.

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/charlotte.htm

jealous? LOL :mrgreen:

Rookie
» Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:41 am
EXCELLENT WAY TO START OFF THIS WEEK!

Love to get a first roudner out of this but I suppose bell and Vlad aint too bad.They both play with team first mentality so I'm all for it. Feel bad for Acie Law who is still the third PG for Bobcats team behind Felton, and the other guy.

Now... if only we can get healthier. Its still early in the season and anything can happen. I hope Monta stays but it is what it is.

All Star
» Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:43 am
Isn't Raja the guy that beat-up Kobe?

Franchise Player
» Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:43 am
Ohh my god................you guys dont even know how happy I am.

I dont even give a crap what we got..............seriously, anything was fine with me but we get a decent perimeter defender and a good big man shooter who stretch the floor.

Better still, both are soon to be expirers!!!

Ohh jesus...............I am so relieved.