Your current Warrior mood

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:22 pm
how do you feel as a warrior fan at this very moment? I thought this would be cool to track over the year(s). briefly describe the emotion with a few words. cool points for a creative way to describe it.

cautiously optomistic

Franchise Player
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:55 pm
LOL!

I dont think this thread is intended for me.................... :shock: :wink:

Those with a sensitive dipostion.............look away now.

Well, my mood as a Warrior fan right now =

1 - Varying degrees of a wretching/sicking up in my mouth like reactions when I look at box scores/highlights/games laregly full of players I dislike quite alot (Never have I been this way about Warrior's.............never have I HATED any Warrior player whilst he was on the team)

2 - Anger.............anger that emanates from the pit of my stomach and fills my entire body with an un-quenchable and un-ending hatred of our coach and front office..............and Jackson.

3 - A total sense of helplessness.............coupled with a constant feeling of hopelessness..............helpless that I will never stop being a Warrior, hopeless that these feelings will never really go away because we are cursed to always have complete f*cktards run our team.
Thats it for now..............First Off, dude, "track over the year"? man, nothing is going to change bud.............its only going to get worse.

The only thing we can do is accept it and pray to anyone and everyone that Nelson goes, Jackson goes, Maggette goes, Rowell goes and Cohan goes.

None of which will happen though...............so..............here we are. :roll:

Ps:
first off wrote:cautiously optomistic

Man, you are a special guy, you know that? :wink:

All Star
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:02 pm
Jaded.

I dont see an end to this crappy, downhill slide that this organization is going down. The only thing that I think would change this franchise, THE ONLY THING, is if Cohan decides to sell. Its obvious that he and all the people that he would normally hold responsible for all the inequities and dysfunctional things that go on are all ok with letting this loser culture go on for another 17 years.

All Star
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:09 pm
metalface wrote:Jaded.

I dont see an end to this crappy, downhill slide that this organization is going down. The only thing that I think would change this franchise, THE ONLY THING, is if Cohan decides to sell. Its obvious that he and all the people that he would normally hold responsible for all the inequities and dysfunctional things that go on are all ok with letting this loser culture go on for another 17 years.

Word. I actually am amazed at everyone that still finds the energy (positive or negative) to discuss this team...you all have more will than I do.

All Star
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:11 pm
hostage of the moment.

like with a girl you already know things won't work out and when you think of her you find really close to nothing to be happy about, but when she comes at your place and undresses you know the only good thing there is is to go on and enjoy it, at least for couple of hours.

» Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:25 pm
indifferent.

I really don't care about this team anymore. Don't get me wrong, its not like I am rooting for anyone else. But I am skipping games because I already know the end result.... and because I am super busy with school, work, and life in general.

All Star
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:59 pm
Doubtful and curious.

On the latter, I'll continue watching to see how Monta, Steph, Morrow, Buike and Randolph continue to develop. All five have a ton of growing to do and I'm curious how they'll progress in such a poor basketball environment.

Hall of Famer
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:12 pm
Fed up.

Really, I've had enough of this front office, of this owner, this coach and everything that reminds me of the same old Dubs of the last 15 years. This fanbase deserves a change, and soon.

All Star
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:58 pm
Sadistic

I want many of them to die long slow, excruciating deaths

Franchise Player
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:59 pm
Quazza wrote:Sadistic

THERE it is!!!

Trust Quaz to be able to summarise my long ass post with EXACTLY how I feel! :wink:

All Star
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:00 pm
Sadistic

Franchise Player
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:10 pm

LOL!...............so perfect, it had to be posted twice aswell! :mrgreen:

All Star
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:25 pm
first off wrote:how do you feel as a warrior fan at this very moment?

disappointed and optimistic at the same time...

disappointed with the front office

optimistic about curry, morrow, randolph and our future top 3 draft pick...

derrick favors anyone?

Role Player
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:41 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:indifferent.

That's the first word that jumped into my head.

I dared to be optimistic..... but it really is insanity to expect anything different.

All Star
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:27 pm
bigstrads wrote:

LOL!...............so perfect, it had to be posted twice aswell! :mrgreen:

lol stupid iPhone has a mind of it's own, and even it's pissed with us!!