» Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:06 am
Curry's Mom is HOT!!!! :) :D

All Star
» Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:10 am
Jackattack wrote:Curry's Mom is HOT!!!! :) :D

watching her speak yeterday i was thinking the same :mrgreen:

All Star
» Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:32 am
Hey, where are all the people that said Curry could not play the point? Who's going to admit it? that's the first step of the healing process. :mrgreen:

All Star
» Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:33 am
The Coooach wrote:Hey, where are all the people that said Curry could not play the point? Who's going to admit it? that's the first step of the healing process. :mrgreen:

I would say more people were worried about Curry / Monta playing together, than Curry playing the point. He looked really good last night.

All Star
» Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:48 am
"Always" Next wrote:
The Coooach wrote:Hey, where are all the people that said Curry could not play the point? Who's going to admit it? that's the first step of the healing process. :mrgreen:

I would say more people were worried about Curry / Monta playing together, than Curry playing the point. He looked really good last night.

I agree. I wrote several blogs how that guards being posted up in the paint was of little concern. Ariza had a huge height advantage and still didn't try to post up our guards. POSTING UP IS NOT A GUARD'S GAME! Even Monta was very wrong about that. Big men post up other big men (See Scola :mrgreen: ) If two of your best players are small guards, then so be it! Monta and Curry together gives the Warriors their best chance to win. Curry set-up Monta many tmes last night. We lost because we could not contain Scola or Landry in the 2nd half.

All Star
» Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:09 am
The Coooach wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:

I agree. I wrote several blogs how that guards being posted up in the paint was of little concern. Ariza had a huge height advantage and still didn't try to post up our guards. POSTING UP IS NOT A GUARD'S GAME! Even Monta was very wrong about that. Big men post up other big men (See Scola :mrgreen: ) If two of your best players are small guards, then so be it! Monta and Curry together gives the Warriors their best chance to win. Curry set-up Monta many tmes last night. We lost because we could not contain Scola or Landry in the 2nd half.

Scola was a man possessed last night, hitting from everywhere on the floor. Opposing bigs must just salivate when they see the Dubs on the schedule. Its crazy if you look at what those 2 guys did against Portland...then against us.

All Star
» Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:23 am
"Always" Next wrote:
The Coooach wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:

Scola was a man possessed last night, hitting from everywhere on the floor. Opposing bigs must just salivate when they see the Dubs on the schedule. Its crazy if you look at what those 2 guys did against Portland...then against us.

Yeah, weren't they suppose to be tired on the 2nd half of a back-to-back road series? Had to take a boat from SF into Oakland. Home opener, Warriors adrenalin should have been high. The team and the coachs did not look interested. Nelson sat there in a stupor and watched a 20 point turn-around in the 3rd quarter. Did not put Azu back in. did not play CJ at all. Biedrins was bored out of his mind. Monta thinks he's a diva.

Of course this is all my opinion. :mrgreen: But I am concerned that this team is taking on the attitude of it's head coach. Plus, I wouldn't get too use to Curry. he didn't want to be here in the first place and it's no way he'll stay after 2 years when he becomes a free agent.

All Star
» Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:38 am
The Coooach wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:
The Coooach wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:

Yeah, weren't they suppose to be tired on the 2nd half of a back-to-back road series? Had to take a boat from SF into Oakland. Home opener, Warriors adrenalin should have been high. The team and the coachs did not look interested. Nelson sat there in a stupor and watched a 20 point turn-around in the 3rd quarter. Did not put Azu back in. did not play CJ at all. Biedrins was bored out of his mind. Monta thinks he's a diva.

Of course this is all my opinion. :mrgreen: But I am concerned that this team is taking on the attitude of it's head coach. Plus, I wouldn't get too use to Curry. he didn't want to be here in the first place and it's n

o way he'll stay after 2 years when he becomes a free agent.

He doesnt become a FA for atleast 4 years, the Warriors own a player option on him after the 2nd and 3rd season. By the time he is a FA, the Don will be gone and hopefully we will have a totally new FO and owner. Given some direction, the WArriors would be a very desirable destination. They play in the beautiful Bay Area, its a large media market and WE love them even when they suck.

Starting Lineup
» Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:56 pm
I have to say, I was down on the pick because I thought we were just getting another shooter...but damn. The kid can pass no doubt.

Hopefully having a good PG on the roster will propel us to be playoff contenders this year. A lot of people thought that is what we missed last year.

All Star
» Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:15 pm

**** i'll be the first to admit that i doubted his ability to play PG in the middle of his last season at D. in fact beast and i got into it.. LOVED what i saw...

All Star
» Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:19 pm
aletha33 wrote:

**** i'll be the first to admit that i doubted his ability to play PG in the middle of his last season at D. in fact beast and i got into it.. LOVED what i saw...

I did too. I think it will take a lot of pressure off Monta with Curry runing the point. Monta should be free to do what he does best, and that's score.

All Star
» Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:20 pm
aletha33 wrote:

Beast ftw 8)

All Star
» Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:24 pm
Beast Mode wrote:
aletha33 wrote:

Beast ftw 8)

all due respect...let's see him play this way for more than 1 game before you proclaim yourself the winner here..

i'm just saying...

All Star
» Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:35 pm
aletha33 wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:
aletha33 wrote:

Beast ftw 8)

all due respect...let's see him play this way for more than 1 game before you proclaim yourself the winner here..

i'm just saying...

I saw enough out of him at Davidson to tell he was a point guard, last night only further proved my point. The kid has the "it" factor. Knows where he is at all times, changes speeds, plays under control, very reminiscent of a young CP3.

All Star
» Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:41 pm
Beast Mode wrote:I saw enough out of him at Davidson to tell he was a point guard, last night only further proved my point. The kid has the "it" factor. Knows where he is at all times, changes speeds, plays under control, very reminiscent of a young CP3.

Yup yup...

Can't disagree with you here...