QUESTIONS for ANTHONY RANDOLPH! I'm interviewing him...

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Starting Lineup
» Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:11 pm
Nice work emcee! Great interview... Can't wait for pt. 2!

Role Player
» Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:28 pm
Josh Jamison wrote:Nice work emcee! Great interview... Can't wait for pt. 2!

Thanks.

Finalizing date/time for Andris Biedrins...

» Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:39 pm
EmceeT wrote:
Josh Jamison wrote:Nice work emcee! Great interview... Can't wait for pt. 2!

Thanks.

Finalizing date/time for Andris Biedrins...

Awesome... I smell a forum award for EmceeT this year... AR interview, board shout out during the interview, and now AB interview, pretty tight.

All Star
» Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:15 pm
Emcee T lemme know if you need some more personality for your interview / marketing team or whatever, I live for this! Getcha boy a job!

Rookie
» Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:43 pm
whats up emceegrendel.... haha

Role Player
» Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:05 pm
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-g7zvV1Hbs[/youtube]

All Star
» Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:40 pm
Nice interview man.... kinda upset you didn't ask my question, but good job anyway.

» Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:54 pm
haha.. both my nickname question and my LSU comment made it... definately wasn't expecting the latter to be ask (or said), so that was surprising (and weird). Maybe if you listed off the names of all the great LSU football and bbball players, it would have make more sense. Still, crazy it was even said.

Good Job EmceeT... glad Big Smooth (i like it) was willing to spend a great deal of time with you, and you were able to share it with all of us

All Star
» Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:32 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:haha.. both my nickname question and my LSU comment made it... definately wasn't expecting the latter to be ask (or said), so that was surprising (and weird). Maybe if you listed off the names of all the great LSU football and bbball players, it would have make more sense. Still, crazy it was even said.

Good Job EmceeT... glad Big Smooth (i like it) was willing to spend a great deal of time with you, and you were able to share it with all of us

LOL i cant believed you asked about Adolph...

All Star
» Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:55 pm
What is your of type of girl ? Man he sounded like he was going to say, “she gotta have Asss” then he was like this on video, haha.

Good interview AR seems like a real dude, cool laid back type off the court.

Best part was which position he preferred the 3 or the 4, he knows he will be a much better player as a 4, amen to that.

All Star
» Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:49 am
Cool interview.

Seems to really dig the Bay which is cool

Starting Lineup
» Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:06 am
nice interview... nice to see that you actually took time to put our questions in your interview emceet. I hope AR knew what a dub was hahaha.

All Star
» Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:30 pm
EmceeT wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-g7zvV1Hbs[/youtube]

Emcee T absolutely loved your interview with Anthony Randolph. You sem to make him feel comfortable and relaxed. You brought out the true personality of the young man. You can tell he is a very bright kid and has his head on straight. thanks again, and good job.

Role Player
» Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:26 pm
The Coooach wrote:
EmceeT wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-g7zvV1Hbs[/youtube]

Emcee T absolutely loved your interview with Anthony Randolph. You sem to make him feel comfortable and relaxed. You brought out the true personality of the young man. You can tell he is a very bright kid and has his head on straight. thanks again, and good job.

Thanks The Coooach. I appreciate the feedback... you are right, Anthony is bright and def. has a good head on his shoulders.

All Star
» Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:32 pm
big smooth! i like it.

If I would have known you had the balls to ask him what he thought of the nickname adolph, I would have asked u to ask him what he thought of my sig:

would he be mad if I brought it to the game?! haha