QUESTIONS for ANTHONY RANDOLPH! I'm interviewing him...

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:46 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
fine wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Awesome EmceeT....

I dunno if he already has one, but does he have a nickname... he's from LSU (like Shaq and glen davis, who have nicknames). If not, can you make him create one then and there.

Suggest A-DOLPH!

It hasn't caught on like I had hoped. Maybe he can endorse it.

Maybe we should just call him Hitler.

Hitler is going too far. A-Dolph skirts the line without blatantly crossing it. If anyone can carry such a weighted nickname, it is our franchises hopefull "saviour".

Besides, he was born in Germany.

Franchise Player
» Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:52 pm
A-Dolph is just TERRIBLE!!! There is a reason that has not taken off.

All Star
» Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:49 pm
fine wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
fine wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Awesome EmceeT....

I dunno if he already has one, but does he have a nickname... he's from LSU (like Shaq and glen davis, who have nicknames). If not, can you make him create one then and there.

Suggest A-DOLPH!

It hasn't caught on like I had hoped. Maybe he can endorse it.

Maybe we should just call him Hitler.

Hitler is going too far. A-Dolph skirts the line without blatantly crossing it. If anyone can carry such a weighted nickname, it is our franchises hopefull "saviour".

Besides, he was born in Germany.

Let's just re-name the team A-Dolph and the Golden State Nazis.

Starting Lineup
» Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:16 pm
EmceeT wrote:QUESTIONS for ANTHONY RANDOLPH!
I want crazy questions... things that aren't the norm...

EmceeT wrote:Thanks for the input guys... will let you all know how it went!

::lol: Did you even read all the posts and questions you're supposed to ask?

Rookie
» Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:31 pm
bada wrote:A-Dolph is just TERRIBLE!!! There is a reason that has not taken off.

I agree. Every time I see that nickname used in this forum, I wonder why there isn't a flamewar en route.

Role Player
» Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:34 pm
Just got back from the interview...

Asked all of the questions - he didn't like the nickname! lol.

Will keep you all posted...

All Star
» Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:53 pm
Lightning_Hunter wrote:
bada wrote:A-Dolph is just TERRIBLE!!! There is a reason that has not taken off.

I agree. Every time I see that nickname used in this forum, I wonder why there isn't a flamewar en route.

Alright I get it. It's a no-go.

I just want to make it clear that I do not idolize Hitler. And I was in no way hoping to relate Randolph to Hitler.
It was more of a 're-invention' kind of thing. It'd be great if someday somehow we can take that name back and give it a better, more promising meaning.

All Star
» Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:50 pm
was the Quaz question raised?

All Star
» Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:00 pm
fine wrote:
Lightning_Hunter wrote:

Alright I get it. It's a no-go.

I just want to make it clear that I do not idolize Hitler. And I was in no way hoping to relate Randolph to Hitler.
It was more of a 're-invention' kind of thing. It'd be great if someday somehow we can take that name back and give it a better, more promising meaning.

lol...no...

Starting Lineup
» Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:42 am
emcee t i know you usually do video interviews... will your interview with randolph be posted as a video or will you just type up the QnAs

All Star
» Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:25 am
I take all interviews witha grain of salt. No one is going to really tell you whats on their mind. No one is going to trash their employer. No one is going to trash their coach or team mate. Do you actually think Randolph would tell you how he really feels about Nelson? Do you actually think he would say something like "Stephen Jackson is a selffish son-of-a-bitch"? Hell no. All you are going to get is the same BS:

Thinks are going well, I'm learning a lot.

I think we can make the play-offs this year.

I'm learning a lot from the veterans.

Same old useless drivel that tells us nothing.

All Star
» Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:32 am
The Coooach wrote:I take all interviews witha grain of salt. No one is going to really tell you whats on their mind. No one is going to trash their employer. No one is going to trash their coach or team mate. Do you actually think Randolph would tell you how he really feels about Nelson? Do you actually think he would say something like "Stephen Jackson is a selffish son-of-a-bitch"? Hell no. All you are going to get is the same BS:

So true. The only thing I ever get from interview is a sense of the guy's personality. Is he smart and funny, a moron, what? After you see the guy in action for awhile, hear him talk a few times, you get an idea about the person. Any one interview is not important, but adds to body of work.

All Star
» Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:41 am
carlgo wrote:
The Coooach wrote:I take all interviews witha grain of salt. No one is going to really tell you whats on their mind. No one is going to trash their employer. No one is going to trash their coach or team mate. Do you actually think Randolph would tell you how he really feels about Nelson? Do you actually think he would say something like "Stephen Jackson is a selffish son-of-a-bitch"? Hell no. All you are going to get is the same BS:

So true. The only thing I ever get from interview is a sense of the guy's personality. Is he smart and funny, a moron, what? After you see the guy in action for awhile, hear him talk a few times, you get an idea about the person. Any one interview is not important, but adds to body of work.

I agree carlgo. that's why I took so much offense for people calling Pietrus dumb. He is a great interview with a great personality. He is glib and funny. He always seemed like a guy you want to hang out with. Although I hate Stephen Jackson's game, I love his interviews. He appears to be very intelligent and I think he has the makings of a real good coach one day. So for all of you sho think I bash Jax all the time, I really feels that he wants to win very badly. So much so that he trys to do it all himself. When he realizes a true sign of a could leader is to delicate as many responsibilites as possible he will be a better player.

Starting Lineup
» Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:47 am
EmceeT wrote:Just got back from the interview...

Asked all of the questions - he didn't like the nickname! lol.

Will keep you all posted...

Nice EmceeT... Can't wait to see/hear/read (however you post it) the interview.

Role Player
» Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:37 pm
Interview will be out on VIDEO (YouTube)... and major announcement at the end of the video as well...

AR is headed to Texas tomorrow, and I'll be chatting with him again when he gets back...