im white.... so anyways fellas lets get back to talking basketball
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:32 pm
I agree

Why cant we all just get along

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:07 am
Kruger finally got fired tonight. And do u kno why. he's show continued to mock Alou with some sound bytes when they played the interview of alou critisizing Kruger and KNBR. U still stickin with him Newman as he continues to show that he dont get it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2130288
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:49 am
Larry Kreugar was not on the air this week, it was some fool in the morning.

well ajcardenas123 this was a sensative topic and we had a heated arguments on it, hey if it were racist, or insensative and careless comments it's doesn't matter now, what I saw coming from day one happened. I stood up for what I thought was right and u stood up for what u think was right(although calling me a racist was a little insensative of u, and me telling u that u were using your race a an excuse for your own inadequencies was harsh by me, but u know what I say to that is "an eye for an eye" and lets move on) , A father of three has lost his job for what he went to college for, felipe alou I hope this eases your pain(and I never said that alou shouldn't be offended), at least someone should enjoy this moment. {I really hope felipe alou get to hear the whole 2 hours of the show some day}

I appologize to Gary Radnich for ripping him on this board because he seemed the only one willing to take the heat to explain to people why this was not racist but just stupid and insensative comments that when taken out of context sounds incredibly racist.

ajcardenas123 I don't think I influenced u to change your thinking, nor did u change my mind, but hey I have an explanaton why I don't think these were racist comments(I own the first 2 seasons of the chapell show)

"Larry Kreugar the Radio Show Host" rest in peace. Maybe Charles Barkley should have given Kreugar some pointers on walking the fine line between racism and social humor.

If any one else has a comment please read the whole board before u reply. We don't want to repeat our points or defend our positions again and again.
Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:05 pm
hahahahahahahahaha he got fired. :cheers: :-$
"Checklist, ain't nobody next to us
Step to us and get reduced to a speck of dust"..DEL
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:34 pm
did anyone hear whar Bob Feller said about Carribeans, It's people like him that caused Alou to over react to Kreuger's comments.
Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:01 pm
baseball players got good smarts! Jack Clark, Will Clark, etc... a lot of them are not the brightest candle in the house if you know what I mean..they're jocks. Actually Bonds is probably one of the brightest with investments etc.. and ....wait..he's black! WTF??? Racism sux but stupidity will always keep it alive. He should be fired for his remarks. he probably had no ill will in the words but if he's that much of an idiot to say it, he should not have that job. Pizza Hut is hiring! They have a new Carribean Jerk Special.
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball