Anybody see this?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Fri May 22, 2009 2:51 pm
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/ste ... y_id=40561

If this has been posted already, my apologies, but I hate to see the front office stoop this low to get a positive outlook from its fans.

Hall of Famer
» Fri May 22, 2009 3:01 pm

Holy f*ck... I never thought anybody even remotely close to the team would dare to post in an open board. Come on, that's just borderline silly... what do you expect to gain with that?

And, before somebody has any funny ideas, no, we haven't traced all the IPs of our members (just those that are troublesome), but I'm pretty sure nobody from the Dubs would post here. After all, it must be hard to find a place where they get criticized more than here.

All Star
» Fri May 22, 2009 3:14 pm
TMC wrote:Image

Holy f*ck... I never thought anybody even remotely close to the team would dare to post in an open board. Come on, that's just borderline silly... what do you expect to gain with that?

And, before somebody has any funny ideas, no, we haven't traced all the IPs of our members (just those that are troublesome), but I'm pretty sure nobody from the Dubs would post here. After all, it must be hard to find a place where they get criticized more than here.

Maybe not but I swear Mitch Kupchak posts on this board somewhere

All Star
» Fri May 22, 2009 3:28 pm
OK I'll admit it, I'm Corey Maggette's agent. I didn't think anyone would care though. do I have to leave now?

All Star
» Fri May 22, 2009 3:34 pm
first off wrote:OK I'll admit it, I'm Corey Maggette's agent. I didn't think anyone would care though. do I have to leave now?

can you find a willing trade partner please?

Founder
» Fri May 22, 2009 3:55 pm
How f---ing stupid can you be??? Really. He's been the PR guy for the Warriors for years, how could he not know better than that? It's an amateurish stunt, and if you are going to try and pull something like that at least hide your IP address or login from home.

I would be absoutely stunned by any professional sports team doing this, but being that it's the Warriors, I just shake my head, and think it's par for the course.

Unbelievable.

Founder
» Fri May 22, 2009 4:28 pm
I did look at the IP in question, and there are no posts here matching that address.

All Star
» Fri May 22, 2009 5:25 pm
Okay I have admit this Rob Kurz, this board is full off just haters. Why don't you people like me, it must be jealousy.

S-Jax, Nellie, Rowell were also on this board and dis-pleased with some of you, but they did not want me to say. Opps!!

Franchise Player
» Fri May 22, 2009 5:54 pm
*BIG SIGH*...............seriously, could we be more of a joke!!!??? whats next?

The whole league and every single fan must look at us and thank their lucky stars that they arent affiliated with this team..........no matter who they are...........because their isnt a franchise in more dissaray than us right now.

Ps: Thinking about this............remember "David" the ridiculous Nelson defender?............he posted from Sherman, Texas.............Donnie Nelson is still part of the Mavs franchise right? maybe it was him!?

Who knows..........makes you think though. :wink:

Hall of Famer
» Sat May 23, 2009 4:07 am
Not sure why I still follow this franchise

Hall of Famer
» Sat May 23, 2009 5:15 am
migya wrote:Not sure why I still follow this franchise

Maybe because of... us??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

All Star
» Sat May 23, 2009 7:11 am
bigstrads wrote:*BIG SIGH*...............seriously, could we be more of a joke!!!??? whats next?

The whole league and every single fan must look at us and thank their lucky stars that they arent affiliated with this team..........no matter who they are...........because their isnt a franchise in more dissaray than us right now.

Ps: Thinking about this............remember "David" the ridiculous Nelson defender?............he posted from Sherman, Texas.............Donnie Nelson is still part of the Mavs franchise right? maybe it was him!?

I posted numerous times that I thought he was Donnie. Nobody seemed interested in that idea.

I even asked him if he was Donnie a couple of times and he never answered, even though he posted long, line by line answers and stats to prove his case.

So, yes, I think he was Donnie and he probably quit posting before he was found out. It would have been newsworthy if he had been caught posting to a site like this. Also embarrassing to all the Nelsons.

Franchise Player
» Sat May 23, 2009 9:22 am
carlgo wrote:
bigstrads wrote:*BIG SIGH*...............seriously, could we be more of a joke!!!??? whats next?

I posted numerous times that I thought he was Donnie. Nobody seemed interested in that idea.

I even asked him if he was Donnie a couple of times and he never answered, even though he posted long, line by line answers and stats to prove his case.

So, yes, I think he was Donnie and he probably quit posting before he was found out. It would have been newsworthy if he had been caught posting to a site like this. Also embarrassing to all the Nelsons.

It certainly is not out of the relm of possibility. His posts traced back to Plano, Tx which a few minutes on google is where I found that Donnie Nelson lives.

I do still from time to time see David logged into the site (as invisible) so he still reads. He just does not post.

Franchise Player
» Sat May 23, 2009 10:59 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Not sure why I still follow this franchise

Maybe because of... us??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Because you know deep down you just can't stand to stay a minute away from a certain, specific bunch of sausages? :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
» Sat May 23, 2009 11:07 am
bada wrote:
carlgo wrote:

It certainly is not out of the relm of possibility. His posts traced back to Plano, Tx which a few minutes on google is where I found that Donnie Nelson lives.

I do still from time to time see David logged into the site (as invisible) so he still reads. He just does not post.

NO!!! Really?

Well thats pretty conclusive.............we have/had a poster who was the most ridiculous/insane defender of Nelson.............and he lives EXACTLY where his son does.

F*ck.............thats weird man, and to think Ive sat here insulting the crap out of one of our former interim coaches! :mrgreen: