Syracuse's Johnny Flynn is tailor made for the Warriors.

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Starting Lineup
» Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:10 pm
The more I see him play, the more I see him as a future Warrior...

Rookie
» Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:24 pm
You coulda just put that with the Dejuan Blair and this years draft topic.... but while on Flynn, the kid could flat out play. Is a little small but makes up for it with his athleticism. I think him and Sherron Collins of Kansas are two of the best PG in the NCAA right now.

Role Player
» Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:55 pm
If no one saw the Syracuse UConn game last nigh, you missed a classic. 6 overtimes were great. Although I tuned in with 2 minutes left in regulation so I just saw the most exciting parts. Flynn may be taylor made for the Warriors, (PG who likes to shoot, was able to play 67 minutes last night!). But I don't know if he is a complete PG yet or ready to take over an NBA team, so I don't think they should invest a top 10 high draft pick in him.

Starting Lineup
» Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:54 am
Bump for Flynn :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Franchise Player
» Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:45 am
So Bada, who do you want the Warriors to pick? I remember last year, I think it was you who first brought up Anthony Randolph. Any gems like him this year in your mind?

All Star
» Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:54 am
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmzwubmDUVA[/youtube]

:headbang:

Franchise Player
» Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:58 am
Dont like him.............skinny tweener, no real PG game (not the kind of PG game we need atleast) who I think will turn into a very inconsistent pro.

All Star
» Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:11 am
bigstrads wrote:Dont like him.............skinny tweener, no real PG game (not the kind of PG game we need atleast) who I think will turn into a very inconsistent pro.

its hard to predict if he'll be an all-star and/or consistent player ( i think he will be )... but i do think he's a true pg. definitely not a tweener...

Starting Lineup
» Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:16 pm
I don't know, I think Flynn might be a reach though, I see him more dipping to the 10-20s. I think the Warriors would be able to trade down and still be able to catch him

Rookie
» Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:43 pm
The more I hear about him the more I like him. Its may be a bit of a stretch to take him at #7 - you can probably get him at 10-15, BUT i think he is the best pg in the draft not named Rubio. I grab him at #7 and let him start. Put monta back at his natural spot

Starting Roster:

pg: Flynn/Watson
sg: Monta/Buke/Morrow
sf: Jax/Magette
pf: Randolph/Wright
c: Biedrins/Turiaf

I'd then try to move Wright and Crawford for a pf that can bang inside. A Brandon Bass type.