28%
Brad " who looks like he's crying" Miller
17%
Rick " i dont coach i complain all the time" Adelman
28%

Total votes : 18

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:45 am
Theres not much warrior news going on lately and living by sacramento and all i got some words to say. Being the only major sports team in sacramento, the local media follows every move the kings do or at least try to do. and this off season is looking like a wreck for the kings

First off, Kings owners George and Gavin Maloof secretly tried to bring Phil Jackson to sacramento. This brought some really excitement for the fans in the area. Obviously the Zen Master chose LA. The Racist Sacramento media blamed much of the downfall on Cuttino Mobly, which made it an easy choice not to resign with the kings. This truely effected the kings offseason as they were hoping for a sign- and- trade. Haha o well.

Then there the free agents available for the offseason. The kings had there main guy, and that was Allen. Ray Allen crushed the kings in the first round of the 05 playoffs and the kings werent sure if there first round choice Francisco Garcia will be ready to be a starter. Allen quickly signs a deal with Seattle as well as other shooting guards Hughes and Redd. The
kings also are looking for a PF in this offseason. Again the racist sacramento media put much pressure and bad bias on Kenny Thomas who was the starting PF for much of the second half. See one reason why i hate the kings is gotta be that there so influenced by the local media. I dont hear them complaining on Bibby or Peja or Brad Miller.The Kings main choices were Shariff Abdul Rahim and Swift for the PF position. Both of those gone.

On todays Sacramento Bee, the kings front office has the kings pretty much giving up on the PF position and focusing on the SG. There only decen player they have a shot with is Bonzi wells but he isnt too interested. They think there in pretty good shape with Songalia and Thomas for the PF position. However Songalia a restricted free agent might be recieving a pretty good offer from the Wizards that might make this summer more intresting.

Being a Warriors and Anti-kings fan, i can just say that we are looking pretty good compared to other playoff teams. Go Warriors
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:29 am
Running Order of best teams from Cali

1.GoldenStWarriors
2.L.A Lakers
3.Sacramento Kings
4.L.A Clippers

I think the Kings made the worst move last Feb by sending Webber packing. he was the guy who turned the franchise down. People don't relize why Bibby and Pedrag had such good outside games was due to Webb's ability to draw double teams.

I hope they don't make the top 8 ( Which i believe to be true, But i think therre one lottery season away from greatness ) Imagine if they got someone like Rudy Gay or Josh McRoberts in the 2006 draft. They'd become a contender instantly again.

But Pedrag is too old. they should trade him.
Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:24 am
This forum is for Warriors basketball.
No Kings talk here.
Take that to the general sports forum.

We just want to talk about Adonal Foyles contract here.
Obviously you're not a golfer.
Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:24 pm
RunTMC wrote:This forum is for Warriors basketball.
No Kings talk here.
Take that to the general sports forum.

We just want to talk about Adonal Foyles contract here.

Well said. :salute:
"Checklist, ain't nobody next to us
Step to us and get reduced to a speck of dust"..DEL

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:20 pm
Foyle Hater$ :mrgreen:
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:09 pm
get out.... no kings talk around here...
juss playing.... but ya, no kings anything around here...
One F'ing year and thats it. F*ck!
http://www.myspace.com/djheebee

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:15 pm
bout time them weak bastards are gonna be back where they belong. THE CELLAR!!!! YAY!!! we've been watching 12 years of amature basketball because of weber and im glad to see the day when all is right in the world and the Queens suck again :bday:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:57 pm
The Kings downfall continues

They just traded for Bonzi Wells. The guy is a spitter. the guy is a brawler.

I'm looking forward to him playing back out on the west coast. remember that brawl we had with the Trailblazers and Bonzi Wells and Sheed were no match for my main homeboy Chris Mills ( out in the car park in front of the blazers bus )
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:56 pm
Kings are done, they're grasping for straws, The Warriors will dominate them this year. They already started doing that last year. It's gonna be a good year, i hate those Queens more than any other team

Return to Warriors Basketball