The Warriors ABSOLUTELY deserve to lose this game

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Starting Lineup
» Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:19 pm
For many obvious reasons.

But the one that pisses me off the most is that their best shooter did not TOUCH the ball in the entire overtime period. That's what you get you bunch of scrubs. You want to iso chuckford and Watson all day??? How bout Anthony Morrow the guy who was red hot??

PLZ get him the ball in the 2nd OT [-o<

Rookie
» Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:21 pm
Umm pretty sure there is this thing in the board called game threads

Starting Lineup
» Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:58 pm
Aren't you the guy that spams that junior college radio program?

Anyways I felt passionate enough at the time to make a thread. At the end of regulation, Morrow was wide open begging for the ball. He ended up giving us a sure win with his tips ins, but then lost the game by not fouling Martin and letting him shoot a 3. Whatever, he also missed a couple shots in the third overtime so I guess it all evens out.

But good god, don't blow a 5 point lead with 34 seconds left next time please

All Star
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:03 am
crawford got a little jumpshot happy towards the end.

All Star
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:06 am
The W's missed 16 free throws... effing 16!!!

Make two of those and we win the game...

Biedrins and Magette need to be shooting nothing but free throws tomorrow.

Franchise Player
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:11 am
I guess the bright side is that this improves our ping pong position. The bad news is that we'll probably be cursed from landing the number one pick or maybe anywhere near it.

Starting Lineup
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:24 am
Or to the contrary, maybe we'll be one of those lucky teams who sneak into the top 3 spots when we were slotted to get like the 8th pick.

Then again it's not always smart to be optimistic about the dub

All Star
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:24 am
David Wood wrote:Or to the contrary, maybe we'll be one of those lucky teams who sneak into the top 3 spots when we were slotted to get like the 8th pick.

Then again it's not always smart to be optimistic about the dub

whats the point of getting a draft pick... it hasn't helped the clippers hahaha.

All Star
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:47 am
i honestly think this draft doesnt matter unless we get the number 1 pick and get blake griffin. no one else is really worth picking IMO. no one jumps out like people did last year. curry is gonna be another eric gordon (if that) and beyond him there really isnt too much talent scouted for the year.

All Star
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:56 am
I'll be honest, I like the losing. In a perfect world, I'd like the Warriors to lose every night. I'm not saying that they should tank. I'd just like it if the Warriors get outplayed every game. the more ping pong balls the better.

but if they win, I definitely won't be mad about it! it's a win-win babbyyyy

Franchise Player
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:59 am
E-Man wrote:i honestly think this draft doesnt matter unless we get the number 1 pick and get blake griffin. no one else is really worth picking IMO. no one jumps out like people did last year. curry is gonna be another eric gordon (if that) and beyond him there really isnt too much talent scouted for the year.

Yep.

Blake Griffin and Stephen Curry are the only ones I'd want, assuming they'd enter. Having the 3rd pick or below won't do any good for us.

All Star
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:03 am
xbay wrote:
E-Man wrote:i honestly think this draft doesnt matter unless we get the number 1 pick and get blake griffin. no one else is really worth picking IMO. no one jumps out like people did last year. curry is gonna be another eric gordon (if that) and beyond him there really isnt too much talent scouted for the year.

Yep.

Blake Griffin and Stephen Curry are the only ones I'd want, assuming they'd enter. Having the 3rd pick or below won't do any good for us.

i don't want to turn this into a draft thread, but what about Harden, Monroe...maybe Thabeet....Hill....point is, I think the top 7 or 8 will be happy with what they can get. For sure the late lottery will not be as happy as we were this past draft.

Rookie
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:26 am
y'all fools b boo boo y u want dat california lottery pick man dats wack i wanna win now!!! u aint bein a tRuE FaN UnLeSs YoU RoOtIn Fo' Da DuBs ErRy NiGhT Ya FeEl Me

Role Player
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:14 pm
Why do people want Griffin? We already have two very young PFs in Wright and Randolph.

All Star
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:28 pm
Crawford, Watson, and Azu kept us in the game, all of a sudden you want morrow to be taking the shots? ridiculous post. Morrow some good hustle plays, but lets not act like he was ready to "take over" a game. I don't like those couple shots crawford took when we were up and he ran no time off the shot clock, but he had a good game, and so did watson.