why is corey maggette your favorite player?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:03 am
you're right tmc, I'm sorry about that. It is no longer there

Bigs, please stop personally attacking me. I will not fall for your bait any longer. I dont know what it is you have against me, but stop trying to get me kicked off this board

Franchise Player
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:43 am
gogogadget wrote:you're right tmc, I'm sorry about that. It is no longer there

Bigs, please stop personally attacking me. I will not fall for your bait any longer. I dont know what it is you have against me, but stop trying to get me kicked off this board

LMAO!............you just cant stop being pathetic can you?

The only person who is going to get you kicked off this board, is you............just keep being you and it will happen.

Rookie
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:52 am
bigstrads wrote:
gogogadget wrote:you're right tmc, I'm sorry about that. It is no longer there

LMAO!............you just cant stop being pathetic can you?

The only person who is going to get you kicked off this board, is you............just keep being you and will happen.

bigs let me tell you something. its my story as a warriors fan

it was all a dream, i used to read hoops magazine
michael jordan and scottie pippin up on the big screen
hangin posters on my wall, every saturday 3 on 3 just a basket and a ball

i let my team rock til my team slopped
smokin weed and basketball til my teams hope dropped

way back, when i had the red and black jersey, my team had never hurt me

remember watchin through, the hard the hard
you never that that MJ would make it that far

now I watch the warriors cuz the teams tight
Now the teams slayed, blew up like the world trade

born sinners, the opposites of winners
remember when i used to watch BD and eat dinner

Peace to BD, Matt B, Mickael P
Al Harrington I need Monta E.

We're blowin up like we knew we would
back to the 90's all bad no good

It's all good

And if you dont know, now you know

Role Player
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:09 pm
I love Maggs caus he puts the 'I' back in team.
the way its sposed to be

Rookie
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:16 pm
THIZZ wrote:I love Maggs caus he puts the 'I' back in team.
the way its sposed to be

hell yes

All Star
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:24 pm
So the reason you like Maggs is because of his psychical physic, so is there any thing you would like to tell us gogo.

I give you props on the juicy basketball rap remix.

Rookie
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:29 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:So the reason you like Maggs is because of his psychical physic, so is there any thing you would like to tell us gogo.

I give you props on the juicy basketball rap remix.

yes, there are two (2) things:

I love the warriors

If you ever come to my country you can come stay my house, you can eat my food, and you can use my sister

All Star
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:47 pm
bada wrote:he is just being a douche. Obviously just likes to stir the pot. Here has been his comments on Maggs before he decided to be cute and pimp him in every thread.

gogogadget wrote:just like everyone else, im sick of our veterans and coach. i love our young guys though. If you could pick 7 players from our current team to stay, who would they be?

marco
monta
goose
randolph
azubuike
wright
cj

thats it. keep them. throw everyone else the f**k out!

gogogadget wrote:
JayPat wrote:Well, "team sources" probably means they're making it up that we're "regretting," but I get the point. Maggette, at his best, can however provide efficient scoring, something that Jackson cannot provide. And when he touches the ball, it's usually cause we want him to take his guy off the dribble and score.

I agree. But I have still yet to see the hype about how he can get to the free throw line so much

gogogadget wrote:this whole thing kinda reminds me of the movie miracle, in that you cant have a great team that's all allstars

the difference is that we have 4 guys who THINK theyre all stars (monta, jak, maggette, crawford)

it'll never work

hey gogo... i want to see your response to bada's post...

Rookie
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:18 pm
8th ave wrote:
bada wrote:he is just being a douche. Obviously just likes to stir the pot. Here has been his comments on Maggs before he decided to be cute and pimp him in every thread.

gogogadget wrote:just like everyone else, im sick of our veterans and coach. i love our young guys though. If you could pick 7 players from our current team to stay, who would they be?

marco
monta
goose
randolph
azubuike
wright
cj

gogogadget wrote:
JayPat wrote:Well, "team sources" probably means they're making it up that we're "regretting," but I get the point. Maggette, at his best, can however provide efficient scoring, something that Jackson cannot provide. And when he touches the ball, it's usually cause we want him to take his guy off the dribble and score.

I agree. But I have still yet to see the hype about how he can get to the free throw line so much

gogogadget wrote:this whole thing kinda reminds me of the movie miracle, in that you cant have a great team that's all allstars

the difference is that we have 4 guys who THINK theyre all stars (monta, jak, maggette, crawford)

it'll never work

All Star
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:23 pm
gogogadget wrote:
8th ave wrote:

marco
monta
goose
randolph
azubuike
wright
cj

gogogadget wrote:

it'll never work

pathetic man, it's cool to try and be "funny", but this is just pointless. Why can't you be like more funny guys and still contribute like pawno, crackerz or migya for example. THis just ain't cuttin it gogo, i can't defend you man.
Last edited by RobDIKUM on Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Franchise Player
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:24 pm
8th ave wrote:

He wont address it 8th ave. He did not before and I see he has not again. Just another "cute" response.

All Star
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:30 pm
dude was a normal poster until he got in trouble for what he said to 8th ave on new years. Since than he's behaved liked a spoiled brat who doesn't get enough attention. ignore the fool.

All Star
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:50 pm
You guys take this all too personally. All he's trying to get is get a reaction from you and you give it to him.

Rookie
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:59 pm
bada wrote:
8th ave wrote:

He wont address it 8th ave. He did not before and I see he has not again. Just another "cute" response.

dont take this the wrong way bada, but if you have such a problem with me liking maggette why is he the centerpiece of your sig looking like a god?

Franchise Player
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:15 pm
I have no problem you liking maggette but I dont think you really DO like maggette.

I am just saying you are clearly just looking for attention. You have made many posts in the past blasting maggette and now ALL you do is pimp him in every thread. I am just claiming that what you post is not necessarily what you believe, but rather what gets you attention (like "bumping" your own maggette post).

I have no problems with you liking any player or coach or whatever or defending said player... that is cool.... but we all know it is not genuine.