why is corey maggette your favorite player?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32


Rookie
Posts: 123
» Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:31 pm
He's my favorite player because he has such an athletic physique. The guy looks like lebron james. I think once we get him the ball more we have playoff potential. what do you guys think?

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:45 pm
:mrgreen: this is just :mrgreen:
maggetes photo, the refference to his physique and the sig
:mrgreen:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3064
» Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:27 pm
gogogadget wrote:He's my favorite player because he has such an athletic physique. The guy looks like lebron james. I think once we get him the ball more we have playoff potential. what do you guys think?


check your pm's
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:19 am
I've seen people join this forum just to worship Baron, just to worship Jason, Marco, Azubuike, etc... so I guess we found a new one. In other words... we found the replacement of "J-Rich."

I don't know if you're trying to be funny or serious or what, but your worship of Maggette is getting really annoying.

All Star
Posts: 1096
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:24 am
xbay wrote:I've seen people join this forum just to worship Baron, just to worship Jason, Marco, Azubuike, etc... so I guess we found a new one. In other words... we found the replacement of "J-Rich."

I don't know if you're trying to be funny or serious or what, but your worship of Maggette is getting really annoying.


this guy joined in feb 2008.. so unless he somehow predicted the future..

All Star
Posts: 3310
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:49 am
saintdee wrote:
xbay wrote:I've seen people join this forum just to worship Baron, just to worship Jason, Marco, Azubuike, etc... so I guess we found a new one. In other words... we found the replacement of "J-Rich."

I don't know if you're trying to be funny or serious or what, but your worship of Maggette is getting really annoying.


this guy joined in feb 2008.. so unless he somehow predicted the future..


thats when he tried to get us to vote for maggs for allstar as a clipper.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:00 am
E-Man wrote:
saintdee wrote:
xbay wrote:I've seen people join this forum just to worship Baron, just to worship Jason, Marco, Azubuike, etc... so I guess we found a new one. In other words... we found the replacement of "J-Rich."

I don't know if you're trying to be funny or serious or what, but your worship of Maggette is getting really annoying.


this guy joined in feb 2008.. so unless he somehow predicted the future..


thats when he tried to get us to vote for maggs for allstar as a clipper.


Yeah, he voted in Baron, Monta, Biedrins, Jackson... and Maggette, whom was a Clipper. And he posted a ton of Maggette art and gave us a direct link to the all-star ballot.

Rookie
Posts: 123
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:30 am
xbay wrote:
E-Man wrote:
saintdee wrote:
xbay wrote:I've seen people join this forum just to worship Baron, just to worship Jason, Marco, Azubuike, etc... so I guess we found a new one. In other words... we found the replacement of "J-Rich."

I don't know if you're trying to be funny or serious or what, but your worship of Maggette is getting really annoying.


this guy joined in feb 2008.. so unless he somehow predicted the future..


thats when he tried to get us to vote for maggs for allstar as a clipper.


Yeah, he voted in Baron, Monta, Biedrins, Jackson... and Maggette, whom was a Clipper. And he posted a ton of Maggette art and gave us a direct link to the all-star ballot.


Yo I GoT No IdEa WhAt YoUrE TaLkInG AbOuT ThAt WaSnT Me BLuH BuT I HaVe BeEn RocKIn A MaGgEtTe-O's FizZiT Fo' A MiNuTe ReEbOK ClEaRanCe RacK BaYBay!!!
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:15 am
And who said this "person" wasnt a troll?

Ohh, and nice sig by the way. :roll: ...............did you actually google Brighton and find that out just to so you could post some back-handed insult to me?

That is sad, and really in keeping with the pathetic, typical American cracker, blind patriot, dumb sh*t opinion I have of you.

Ohh but of course, everyone here HATES gay people because they are AMERICAN!!! so your ok to get away with that.

Isnt Frisco? the gayest city in America and the world, isnt Oakland the 6th gayest city in America?................man, it must disgust you to be surrounded by all these "un-Americans" huh?

So..........

1 - You got a warning for pointlessly insulting a well liked member on New Years eve.

2 - You got away with your demeaning, pathetic and vulgar comments of Badas efforts in conducting an interview with DeMarcus Nelson.

3 - You got away with your disgraceful comments in the BART thread because the mods felt it was just your opinion on the military (ignoring the un-provoked/un-necessary insults and general pathetic views on things)

4 - Your getting away with generally being a troll, when many people have labelled you that, and not posting anything of any merit.

5 - Are you now going to get away with trying to goade me into an argument, insuating that living a "gay" city is bad (why else would someone post that unless they think that living in a "gay" city is bad?), and generally spreading some "gay hate"

Ps: This isnt the "person" who tried to get us all to vote for Maggs as an All Star, that was someone else...........this "person" is only posting about Maggs because he sees how much we all hate him, and is trying to piss people off.............yet another reason why he is a worthless troll.

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:10 am
bigstrads wrote:Ps: This isnt the "person" who tried to get us all to vote for Maggs as an All Star, that was someone else...........this "person" is only posting about Maggs because he sees how much we all hate him, and is trying to piss people off.............yet another reason why he is a worthless troll.


this is how i see it, so i tahe it as a satire. he mentions he likes maggette, his body and wants to go to brighton together to read 'gaya scienza'. :mrgreen:

Rookie
Posts: 123
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:42 am
bigstrads wrote:And who said this "person" wasnt a troll?



3 - You got away with your disgraceful comments in the BART thread because the mods felt it was just your opinion on the military (ignoring the un-provoked/un-necessary insults and general pathetic views on things)

[/b]


disgraceful comments? If I remember correctly, everyone else agreed with me in that thread/argument, backing up our soldiers. When I came back I had a nice post with my final statements, and you were no where to be found!!
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:26 am
he is just being a douche. Obviously just likes to stir the pot. Here has been his comments on Maggs before he decided to be cute and pimp him in every thread.


gogogadget wrote:just like everyone else, im sick of our veterans and coach. i love our young guys though. If you could pick 7 players from our current team to stay, who would they be?

marco
monta
goose
randolph
azubuike
wright
cj

thats it. keep them. throw everyone else the f**k out!


gogogadget wrote:
JayPat wrote:Well, "team sources" probably means they're making it up that we're "regretting," but I get the point. Maggette, at his best, can however provide efficient scoring, something that Jackson cannot provide. And when he touches the ball, it's usually cause we want him to take his guy off the dribble and score.


I agree. But I have still yet to see the hype about how he can get to the free throw line so much


gogogadget wrote:this whole thing kinda reminds me of the movie miracle, in that you cant have a great team that's all allstars

the difference is that we have 4 guys who THINK theyre all stars (monta, jak, maggette, crawford)

it'll never work
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:31 am
gogogadget wrote:
bigstrads wrote:And who said this "person" wasnt a troll?



3 - You got away with your disgraceful comments in the BART thread because the mods felt it was just your opinion on the military (ignoring the un-provoked/un-necessary insults and general pathetic views on things)

[/b]


disgraceful comments? If I remember correctly, everyone else agreed with me in that thread/argument, backing up our soldiers. When I came back I had a nice post with my final statements, and you were no where to be found!!


God your pathetic..............."everyone" agreed with you huh? I suggest you go and re-read that thread and take note of atleast 3 people who did not agree with you.

I had drawn a large post, containing all the examples of this and other things that I wanted to say...............but honestly, you are THAT pathetic and blind, that you are not worth one more of my key stro.............
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:40 am
Image
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:58 am
Gogogadget, you have a previous warning for attacking other members, and yet you still decide to ignore it and post a veiled attack against Bigs in your sig.

You have two options:

1.- You can remove it right now and prove you want to remain a member of this board. That means, no more attacks against other members, no more fights and no more insults.

2.- You get banned.


I hate to put it this way, but we just can't condone such behavior from a member already with a warning.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests