Nelson's New Comments/Decision On Randolph

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:45 am
JOEL wrote:
JOEL wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:NOt asking for AR to get 30 minutes a game, just get his feet wet- The way he plays can also be attributed to coaching- He needs to know his role his strenth-rebounding, slashing, and defense, and Weakness-outside shot, shot selection, attitude-,he tends to sulk. He needs to improve on his weakness. We all know he is capable of producing.

What about Nellies arguement with Jax, didnt seem like Jax got disciplined at all, instead things stayed the same he plays heavy minutes, keeps turning the ball over and we keep losing.

It almost seems like Nelly has giving up on AR, giving up on the team. His words have no merit because this year he has coached terriblly. All the other coaches with similar records have been canned- with the exeption of Dunleavy in LA. Okay so AR isn't playing due the the reasonings of Nelly. What about Nelly, his attitude, and his perfromance. He is pointing fingers at people, and who ever is suppose to discipline him, is looking the other way. There is no accountablity towards Nelly, he has way too much power, bleeps whater ever he wants and doesnt get called out.

only thing i can say is ...earned minutes....

when morow was one fire he got to play more...when brandon wasnt injured he got to play more....watson has been doing better and is getting to play more....same with marco.....( cant figure on how kurz is getting in)
(jackson has been sitting more and more).

as far as randolph sulking yeah i see that also , i wonder if he is sulking or if he just happens to have that "look'? when he is playing well or makes a good play i dont see much change in his expression.

yeah i wonder how long till jackson sits ...after making a turn over....to me it looks like nellie is afraid to play without jackson.....i say if anyone could use a good benching it would be jackson.

I always think the same and know the outcome. Nelly is so dependant on Jax, and the Vets, that he no matter how bad they are playing, he doesn't take them out. As soon as one of the young guys make i minor mistake thats it for them.

All Star
» Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:52 am
Kurz actually isn't playing that much. He's logged less minutes than Wright and about the same as Randolph. Nellie is spreading the minutes around this year, handing out many DNPs to all of his younger players while playing the vets.

Morrow and Kurz both have better NBA bodies than Wright and Randolph, as well.

As for this "what has Randolph done" demand, c'mon. Seriously? We expect the Warriors, or any sports organization, to start airing that dirty laundry? Nelson is lighting a fire under this kid's ass and even Randolph's teammates are chatting with the media on the topic.

Randolph has all the gifts in the world but he is a very, very incomplete NBA player and needs years of work. He can block some shots, he can score (especially off tips) and he can attack the basket without the ball, but he is so far from what we need in a SF it's just silly.

» Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:55 pm
Hmmmm, I wonder why'd do something like this... :-k

http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtopic.php?t=7656 :banghead:

Role Player
» Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:58 pm
F U DON NELSON. GO DIE YOU OLD ASS BASTARD.

All Star
» Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:16 pm
J-Rich wrote:I really don't understand how Nellie traded away Murphy he's a better version of Kutz...And also I don't understand how a player like Tom Tolbert got playing time for Nellie??? Hendrix is a monster and it's unbelievable how we just let him go???

errrr....murphy was signed to a ridiculous contract, Hendrix is a monster? or has he performed well in the D League?

I know I know guys, i shouldn't even respond

» Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:19 pm
Dont apologize to us. You're the one whose gonna have to deal with the infantile "Dim Sum" mud-throwing. :dontknow:

All Star
» Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:26 pm
well, he's had about a month to come up with a better play on my username, so hopefully its a good one.

As for Randolph, I hope he does start workin his ass off. He has all the talent, you should give a coach no reason to not play you. Hopefully it happens soon.

All Star
» Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:38 pm
Whatever!!! I'm glad that the W's are giving you guys fits this year!!! :mrgreen: I don't care about this team...I hope the Giants sign Manny! Spent too much of my time waiting for this team to turn it around...Watching them now is really a waste of my time...I'll just leave it to u guys...

» Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:50 pm
J-Rich wrote:Whatever!!! I'm glad that the W's are giving you guys fits this year!!! :mrgreen: I don't care about this team...I hope the Giants sign Manny! Spent too much of my time waiting for this team to turn it around...Watching them now is really a waste of my time...I'll just leave it to u guys...

alrighty then, have fun bandwagoning another team then. U can leave and "dont care about this team". I'm sticking with the dubs thick and thin, regardless of ownership, gms, coaches, and players. And i'll enjoy it even more once ur gone (do i speak for everyone here?).

All Star
» Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:53 pm
Go ahead!!! Enjoy your losses!!! Cause I'll still be around to rub it in!!! Your team sucks :mrgreen:

» Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:07 pm
Can we ban him yet?

Has it not gone on long enough?

Ok. If you need probable cause, we can BS a case about how he just said he's not even a fan anymore and is purely here to "rub it in our faces" and collectively annoy this forum. There. Problem solved?

All Star
» Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:09 pm
jtroll

:roll: :agrue: :bday:

All Star
» Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:17 pm
J-Rich wrote:Go ahead!!! Enjoy your losses!!! Cause I'll still be around to rub it in!!! Your team sucks :mrgreen:

we know you'll be around, affirmative action for this board requires us to have at least one Retard on here, and you happened to be....that retard

Franchise Player
» Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:48 pm
What a total waste of a member spot and bandwidth on this site J-Rich is...........seriously Mods? what is the big problem in banning him???

I know Hobbes has for some reason never given his blessing but enough is enough now...........every post he makes is worthless and creates nothing but arguments here, if that isnt worth a ban (let alone the YEARS of this and previous/numerous warnings hes had) then I dont know what is.

Plus, he doesnt care about being here and has just said the above..........whats the problem? (and dont give me that "contrasting opinions" crap)

All Star
» Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:57 pm
BIGS GET A LIFE!!! EAT ME!!! 8)