All Star
» Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:54 pm
jimbob631 wrote:Pg: Ellis
Sg: Jackson
Sf: Randolph
Pf: Wright
C: Beans

6th man mags

Same except trade out Mags as 6th man for Crawford and Keyshawn Meggette until Dec 15th when we trade him for an expirer.

Role Player
» Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:09 pm
Realistically:

PG: Crawford
SG: Monta/ Morrow or Bells until then
SF: Maggs/Jack
PF: Wright/Randolph
6th man: Jack/Maggs

Yep I put Morrow and Bells in the starting lineup. I think with this lineup we can start fast and can work inside out as opposed to having to go one on one all the time.

One lineup I want to see just out of curiosity that won't happen:

PG: Monta
SG: Morrow/Belli
SF: Randolph
PF: Wright
6th Man: Azubuike

Let's see what the young guys can do playing major minutes for an entire game with the veterans getting minimum minutes. It'll probably be ugly, but it'll hold my attention.

All Star
» Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:28 pm
SFWarriors wrote:Realistically:

PG: Crawford
SG: Monta/ Morrow or Bells until then
SF: Maggs/Jack
PF: Wright/Randolph
6th man: Jack/Maggs

Yep I put Morrow and Bells in the starting lineup. I think with this lineup we can start fast and can work inside out as opposed to having to go one on one all the time.

One lineup I want to see just out of curiosity that won't happen:

PG: Monta
SG: Morrow/Belli
SF: Randolph
PF: Wright
6th Man: Azubuike

Let's see what the young guys can do playing major minutes for an entire game with the veterans getting minimum minutes. It'll probably be ugly, but it'll hold my attention.

i would love to see belli get more playing time!! it's too hard to call him a failure because this year he hasn't had a chance to fail. all i've seen from him is more effort on the defensive side and him being ignored by his teamates on the offensive side. PASS THE BALL TO BELLI IN THE CORNER FOR ONCE!!

» Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:42 pm
Having Watson over Crawford is a joke. Like half u put that also. Kind of rediculous. Plus, Watson is a great burst of energy coming from the bench. Lets keep it that way.

I like Turiaf, but he can't start. Not that i dont want him too, just we dont have any other center/big PF so foul trouble is dangerous.

Randolph has more potential in my book then Wright, plus he's played better consistently. But i could care less who plays it, cuz no one is that great to play it now.

Salaries and ego's aside, ideal lineup when all healthy:

Crawford
Ellis
Jackson
Randolph/Wright/Turiaf/Hendrix/
Beans

Six man: Maggs/Watson

Hall of Famer
» Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:37 pm
Looking at the stats, Turiaf, BWright, Randolph and Biedrins all average a good level of blocks. It is so stupid that Nelson doesn't use them more. This team, as is right now even, could be a pretty good defensive team, with the guards being pesky and the frontline blocking shots

Franchise Player
» Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:40 pm
Crawford/Watson
Ellis/Azubuike/Morrow/Belinelli
Jackson/Maggette
Wright/Randolph
Biedrins/Turiaf

6th man: Maggette

Watson will get his minutes because of his consistency all-around. Azubuike will play sparingly depending on how he produces that night. Morrow comes in if the 3-point shooting isn't going in and we need an offensive spark. Belinelli.... see Marrow.

Maggette and Jackson... either can come off the bench. I really doubt Maggette would accept the 6th man role, though considering the fact that when Dunleavy put him as their 6th man, he was grew upset with that role. But Maggs would still get his minutes, unless his shooting is off, where if that happened his minutes would go down. Same with Jackson.

Wright and Randolph would split time, but the player that hustles more, rebounds better, and plays defense will get more time. Biedrins gets his time. Turiaf gets his time, and he'll also be used as a situational player as well.

All Star
» Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:09 pm
Mr.KC wrote:9 man rotation

crawford
jackson
maggette
turiaf
goose

6.wright/watson
8.azubuike
9.randolph

I like this one until Monta returns, though I would put Azu and Randolph as co #7

Role Player
» Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:20 pm
Ellis / Crawford
Jackson / Crawford / Belinelli / Morrow
Maggette / Randolph / Azubuike
Turiaf / Wright
Biedrins / Hendrix

All Star
» Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:38 pm
[quote="speakonitgod"][color=darkred]Jimbob can you whip up another starting lineup using only players that can play at this moment? One of the reasons I'm making this thread is for people to let out some frustration in regards to Nellie's starting line-up choices. I want to see what others want to see now.
Azubuike-Watson
Jackson-Mags
Randolph-Mags
Wright-Turiaf
Beans-Turiaf

All Star
» Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:39 pm
jimbob631 wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:[color=darkred]Jimbob can you whip up another starting lineup using only players that can play at this moment? One of the reasons I'm making this thread is for people to let out some frustration in regards to Nellie's starting line-up choices. I want to see what others want to see now.

Aight for who we have now
Azubuike-Watson
Jackson-Mags
Randolph-Mags
Wright-Turiaf
Beans-Turiaf

All Star
» Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:39 pm
i already posted what i think the starting lineup should be...but ill re-post it and some other lineups that i think would be very useful..(this is all without monta)

starting:
Crawford
Jackson
Maggs
Wright
Biedrins

second unit:
watson
morrow / belinelli
buike
randolph
turiaf

defensive:
Watson
Jackson
Randolph
Turiaf
Biedrins

rebounding:
Watson
Maggs
Randolph
Turiaf / Wright
Biedrins

free throw:
Crawford (maybe Watson with "Mr. 4 pt play" at 2)
Buike
Jackson
Maggs
Turiaf

didnt post any other lineups cuz i think these are the lineups we should use..and the last one should only be when we need to get to the line or for end of game situations when we needa make the free throws. but the ones underlined are the ones we should see most during games

All Star
» Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:40 pm
Alright if we are just talking about who we have now:

Azubuike-Watson
Jackson-Mags
Randolph-Mags
Wright-Turiaf
Beans-Turiaf[/quote][/quote]

I like watson off the bench instead of him starting, I refuse to place Crawford in any of my lineups.

All Star
» Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:38 am
jimbob631 wrote:Alright if we are just talking about who we have now:

Azubuike-Watson
Jackson-Mags
Randolph-Mags
Wright-Turiaf
Beans-Turiaf
[/quote]

I like watson off the bench instead of him starting, I refuse to place Crawford in any of my lineups.[/quote]

:roll: that little love, after a 40 point 7 assist 1 turnover game? Crawford has looked like a very good to excellent player to me since arriving. He is your 9th man, 10th once Monta returns :?: :?: :?:

Rookie
» Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:50 am
bigstrads wrote:
BattyRidah wrote:PG: Watson
SG: Crawford
SG2: Maggette
SF: SJax
C: Biedrins

Don?................is that you? :wink:

Lol, what can I say. With Don at the helm, got to field the small ball.

Starting Lineup
» Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:18 am
BattyRidah wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
BattyRidah wrote:PG: Watson
SG: Crawford
SG2: Maggette
SF: SJax
C: Monta

Don?................is that you? :wink:

Lol, what can I say. With Don at the helm, got to field the small ball.

:mrgreen: OK, how's that one?