Request: Crawford dropping Ray Allen Clip

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:17 pm
Anyone have this clip? It was such a nice move I hope someone is able to get the video of it

» Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:02 pm
True-Essence wrote:Anyone have this clip? It was such a nice move I hope someone is able to get the video of it

haha making this your first post deserves some praise. :D . I don't have a clip, but i assume it will be on youtube soon. Stay tune and welcome.

Role Player
» Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:17 pm

Starting Lineup
» Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:25 pm
just look up jamal crawford on youtube and youll see a whole bunch of vids of crawford schooling guys.

i love jamal's moves, but can we get a W please?

Rookie
» Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:25 pm
I hope someone can get this in higher quality from the game tape.

Im new to this board cause my favourite player is Jamal Crawford, im his biggest fan.

Nelly has always been my favourite coach and now the Warriors are my favourite team. Not just because of Jamal, but he puts it over the top.

All Star
» Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:53 pm
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Starting Lineup
» Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:35 am
so u got a mancrush huh? well im not one to judge.....I was laughing my ass off when I saw this happen live, but I was watching the game on NBALP and the ****ing terrible celtics anouncers didnt even make any mention of the play even as it happened....the celts anouncers are possibly the worst homers i have ever heard, even their commercials for the next games are terribly homerific, it went something like this "the sixers come in on black friday looking for a win haha good luck cuz gonna be a green friday." :banghead:

All Star
» Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:04 am
the commentator admitted that they were homers. They don't try to hide it. When Eddie House foul Maggette with that headlock their first thought was that it was a strip lmao.

All Star
» Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:35 am
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whKAx7hZ1Fw[/youtube]

All Star
» Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:11 am
Hahaa that was definitely a moment that I let out a loud:

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Another favorite moment last night was Randolph making KG his biyaatch then staring him down!! I like this kid!! He had four more fouls to give, they should have brought him back.

All Star
» Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:42 am

All Star
» Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:37 am
^^^^^ dancing with the stars ^^^^

All Star
» Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:30 pm
JOEL wrote:^^^^^ dancing with the stars ^^^^

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL