F U Stephen Jackson

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Role Player
» Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:51 pm
All he does is shoot. He wants to ball every time. He chucks it every time. He is the reason why we have no ball movement. He doesn't share the ball. Not only that, but he is a turn over machine. His efforts results in more losses than wins. Why the hell did we extend his contract.

All Star
» Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:01 pm
Abyss Impact wrote:All he does is shoot. He wants to ball every time. He chucks it every time. He is the reason why we have no ball movement. He doesn't share the ball. Not only that, but he is a turn over machine. His efforts results in more losses than wins. Why the hell did we extend his contract.

Yeah sure that's it, it has nothing to do with the fact that everyone stands around and watches the ball handler.

Not taking all blame off Jack, but when no one's working to get open, what's the point.

» Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:08 pm
NEW RULE (not really, but it should be), if u wanna talk **** about someones performance based on a game currently playing, no wasting of thread space, thus limiting peoples precious seconds on something useless.... put it on the 'game thread' on that day's game... mods... Mr. Crackerz Rule sound good? :mrgreen: :banghead:

All Star
» Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:36 pm
Abyss Impact wrote:All he does is shoot. He wants to ball every time. He chucks it every time. He is the reason why we have no ball movement. He doesn't share the ball. Not only that, but he is a turn over machine. His efforts results in more losses than wins. Why the hell did we extend his contract.

let me guess. Marco should get all his minutes?

*yawn*
Last edited by Quazza on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

» Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:38 pm
Quazza wrote:

*yaw*

or maybe even Kurz

Role Player
» Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:22 pm
Quazza wrote:

*yaw*

Morrow should get the green light, while Jackson gets the red light. Then, all will be perfect.

Franchise Player
» Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:26 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:

Yeah sure that's it, it has nothing to do with the fact that everyone stands around and watches the ball handler.

Not taking all blame off Jack, but when no one's working to get open, what's the point.

Ditto.

Mr. Crackerz wrote:NEW RULE (not really, but it should be), if u wanna talk **** about someones performance based on a game currently playing, no wasting of thread space, thus limiting peoples precious seconds on something useless.... put it on the 'game thread' on that day's game... mods... Mr. Crackerz Rule sound good? :mrgreen: :banghead:

Uh... I don't know, the four of us will discuss it together and we'll get back to you on that. :mrgreen:

All Star
» Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:45 pm
Abyss Impact wrote:
Quazza wrote:

*yaw*

Morrow should get the green light, while Jackson gets the red light. Then, all will be perfect.

yeah, because Morrow's 2 for 7 was awesome!

Role Player
» Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:49 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
Abyss Impact wrote:
Quazza wrote:

*yaw*

yeah, because Morrow's 2 for 7 was awesome!

What do you expect when he gets less than 10 shots.

All Star
» Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:58 am
Having Jackson chuck up every shot that is available is a bad example for a rookie like Randolph who is eventually gonna take his place!!! Look at it right now he wants to put up alot of shots in the limited minutes he's on the floor!!!

Randolph should be starting over S-Jax since he rebounds more and blocks shots...Sounds crazy but S-Jax doesn't have a go to man to set him up like BD...

All Star
» Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:49 pm
i'm sure not going to go as far as saying F stephen jack. he's bearing a big load this year until monta comes back. its true that he shoots us out of games more than keeps us in them offensively. you can argue that he does other things to compensate :dontknow: if jack could just quit chuckin when he's having a 3-14 night, we'd be in better shape. again, with crawford here, and when ellis comes back, that will be less shots for jack, which will be a good thing :)

All Star
» Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:09 pm
This is what happens when a 3rd scoring option caliber of a player becomes your 1st. Fail.

Rookie
» Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:48 pm
Without Stephen Jackson we wouldn't be winning any games goddamn it. The guy is averaging 21.5pts, 6.6 assists, and 4.2 rebounds, better than I can say for anyone else except beans really. C'mon guys, you're acting like bwright and anthony randolph are CONSISTENTLY outshining our starters right now. The kids are still inconsistent, as much as I want them to get their time, Sjax needs to be in there.

All Star
» Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:05 pm
gumby wrote:Without Stephen Jackson we wouldn't be winning any games goddamn it. The guy is averaging 21.5pts, 6.6 assists, and 4.2 rebounds, better than I can say for anyone else except beans really. C'mon guys, you're acting like bwright and anthony randolph are CONSISTENTLY outshining our starters right now. The kids are still inconsistent, as much as I want them to get their time, Sjax needs to be in there.

less than 40% fg.... 27% from 3.... 4 turnovers...

Role Player
» Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:22 pm
gumby wrote:Without Stephen Jackson we wouldn't be winning any games goddamn it. The guy is averaging 21.5pts, 6.6 assists, and 4.2 rebounds, better than I can say for anyone else except beans really. C'mon guys, you're acting like bwright and anthony randolph are CONSISTENTLY outshining our starters right now. The kids are still inconsistent, as much as I want them to get their time, Sjax needs to be in there.

That's not the point. He is not the one that is going to be leading us to the playoffs and ultimately a championship. Look at tonights game. He played great and minimized turnovers, yet we still lost. The kids need consistent playing time so they can develop and take charge of the team. At the very least be consistent bench producers. Otherwise, we'll be continually looking at Jack, Maggs and now Crawford scoring close to 60 a game, come close to winning, but then lose. These guys shouldn't be the face of our franchise.