Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Franchise Player
» Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:31 pm
TMC wrote:
bada wrote:ok so I found it... here is how it breaks down

2011:Lottery protected
2012: 1-11 protected
2013: 1-10 protected

if we still have not had to forfiet the pick to them, then we trade two 2nd round picks.

Damn, beat me to it, bada. Although I didn't have to look for it. Go me!!!. 8)

nice work. yes, my brain does not function properly that way. Too many bong hits in college! :mrgreen:

All Star
» Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:16 pm
Maybe we can get an unconditional 1st round pick for him . . .

All Star
» Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:43 pm
Thunder wrote:Maybe we can get an unconditional 1st round pick for him . . .

best we'd get is a 2nd rounder. He's come here and managed to lose value

Hall of Famer
» Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:15 pm
Quazza wrote:
Thunder wrote:Maybe we can get an unconditional 1st round pick for him . . .

best we'd get is a 2nd rounder. He's come here and managed to lose value

Exactly right and he isn't going to get anymore playing time now with Crawford and soon Monta back. Really thought this guy could have been potentially good but that's out the window now

All Star
» Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:22 am
Marcus has only played 27 minutes so far, has 7 AST, 1 TO :scratch: ... Has struggled with his shot 1-8 FG, but that's not his strength anyways, Marcus needs a little more PT & take better advantage of his limited opportunity :!: Probably too late but hopefully not, unless He's moved for something that benefits the DUBS.

All Star
» Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:41 am
Broe, good to see you back on the board.

Williams's assist-turnover ratio looks quite good, and the team needs a distributor to play the point. Why is the kid not getting any playing time?

All Star
» Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:59 am
uptempo wrote:Broe, good to see you back on the board.

Williams's assist-turnover ratio looks quite good, and the team needs a distributor to play the point. Why is the kid not getting any playing time?

cause he cant make a shot or make a freethrow.

All Star
» Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:02 am
Thanx I just haven't had as much time..

To answer your ? It's been said his weight, lack of speed/defense & ability to get in the lane to create, Also He probably should have passed the rock instead of shooting the 7 bricks when he has played (although I say 3 were good looks just no rhythm)

saint, Marcus is a career 81% FT shooter..

All Star
» Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:58 am
O.G. Broe wrote:Thanx I just haven't had as much time..

To answer your ? It's been said his weight, lack of speed/defense & ability to get in the lane to create, Also He probably should have passed the rock instead of shooting the 7 bricks when he has played (although I say 3 were good looks just no rhythm)

Things are a bit crazy on the board. I have found myself on few different occassions taking up for Mullin and defending Nelson...go figure.

All Star
» Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:31 am
uptempo wrote:

Things are a bit crazy on the board. I have found myself on few different occassions taking up for Mullin and defending Nelson...go figure.

QFT

There are many posters on this board who are turning the rest of us into the biggest Nellie and Mullin apologists on the planet.

All Star
» Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:06 am
StuckInSoCal wrote:
uptempo wrote:

QFT

There are many posters on this board who are turning the rest of us into the biggest Nellie and Mullin apologists on the planet.

I think I'm one of them :) . Mullin is very good at aquiring talent. Nelson is horrible about playing talent. I think i want Mullin Coaching the team.