The "BIG 3"

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Starting Lineup
» Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:56 am
Andris Biedrins, Brandan Wright, and Anthony Randolph are our "BIG 3." If it wasn't for these guys Warriors basketball wouldn't be fun to watch anymore. I'm glad that I still have something to entertain me with the Warriors even though we're not too good. I can see these guys dominating the boards and the scoreboard all together in the future in a BIG way! Once Wright and Randolph mature, both of them with Beans will be sensational!

BTW... I had to start two new topics as I'm sick of reading about our front office problems and Al Harrington.

All Star
» Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:26 am
I wish Nellie put those 3 in together for the last game.

All Star
» Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:28 pm
Anytime just two of these kids are out there teams have the HARDEST time getting shots to the rim.

I'm convinced that someone planted a bomb in Lucky's collar and if Nellie ever plays more than two 6'10+ lefties the bomb goes off.

Monta
Anybody
Randolph
Wright
Biedrins

is a really scary lineup.

Franchise Player
» Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:37 pm
Thunder wrote:Anytime just two of these kids are out there teams have the HARDEST time getting shots to the rim.

I'm convinced that someone planted a bomb in Lucky's collar and if Nellie ever plays more than two 6'10+ lefties the bomb goes off.

Monta
Anybody
Randolph
Wright
Biedrins

A Biedrins, Wright and Randolph front line has so much appeal to me. Yes, Wright and AR are not ready, so lets get them ready. If both of them play significant minutes this year I think we will be fun to watch but probably not be a winning team, but next year and beyond we could be a force. If nothing else, we NEED to know what we have with this players beyond "potential"

All Star
» Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:18 pm
nellie is weird.. if we're going to lose anyways... why play the guy that has no potential(kurz). Nellie even admited kurz had no potential pretty much. Randolph and Wright are our future and even if they make mistakes at least they can learn from them since we were going to lose anywasys.

Starting Lineup
» Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:35 pm
Did you know that we were at the same record than the Lakers for the last two years? Phil sat thick and thin with Kwame, and finally his expiring contract gave him a key piece in Gasol. The Lakers lead the league in defense after the championship beat down with the Celtics. Nellie really seems determined to win a offensive genius title to a very average NBA career, instead a building a team with solid fundamentals. The fundamentals is that you win and die with defense. You can't start the transition game if you can't rebound, and 3 7 footers that can pack in the middle will win every time. Height, Strength, bulk, rebounding, grit will always win out over a three point shot, behind the back pass or pretty dunk. You can't re-invent the NBA, it is what it is ... if we made a committment to height we could have (Biedrins, POB center), BW and Turiaf PF, Mags, Randolph (SF) and win even bad games. With Azu playing the three we get worked on the boards, go through some ugly quarters and depend on jump shots ... yep jump shots. Even if your bigs are hacks like the Kwame, Collin twins, Lopez twin, Ostertag, Dampier they still clear a lot of room and give your speedsters enough seperation to attack the rim. On the bright side, there is no way this team makes the playoffs, so Nellie is saving us against a humilitating loss and physcial beat down courtesy of the Fakers or Jazz.

All Star
» Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:30 pm
I love our young core that CHRIS MULLIN has put together and Im going to be pretty bitter if Mullin loses his job.

We should make a blockbuster trade on draft day and draft Demar Derozan... Unfortunately at the rate we're playing we won't need to make a trade for a top 5 pick.

Monta
Derozan
Randolph
Wright
Biendrins
[-o<

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbOgK1tTFQw[/youtube]

Starting Lineup
» Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:19 pm
screw it lets go with a lineup of either nelson/watson then jax randolph wright and beans

All Star
» Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:05 pm
Thunder wrote:Anytime just two of these kids are out there teams have the HARDEST time getting shots to the rim.

Monta
Anybody
Randolph
Wright
Biedrins

Buike at the 2

Starting Lineup
» Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:51 pm
there it is the 3 are in... and randolph just took it coast to coast