we need mabury

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:35 pm
rumor is he is going to be waived and I see no reason why we shouldnt pick him up. we only need him till monta comes back. this move could save our season.

Franchise Player
» Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:45 pm
Youve GOT to be kidding me..............wow, just wow, 3 posts here, 3 new threads, 3 replications of other topics already here.

Not only can you not look at any other part of this board other than your own post but you obviously dont even check back in your own threads to see everyone telling you to realise that we already have threads for EVERYTHING you have posted here.

Please try and learn to read, and realise that you cant just come here and bark something out at everyone, its a community and we are here to discuss topics..........and we are already discussing Marbury.

Feel free to chime in with your opinion on this situation in there but dont go creating a new topic when the existing one (let alone the other 3 weve had over the last month or so) are within an inch of your new one.

» Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:38 pm
bigstrads wrote:Youve GOT to be kidding me..............wow, just wow, 3 posts here, 3 new threads, 3 replications of other topics already here.

Not only can you not look at any other part of this board other than your own post but you obviously dont even check back in your own threads to see everyone telling you to realise that we already have threads for EVERYTHING you have posted here.

Please try and learn to read, and realise that you cant just come here and bark something out at everyone, its a community and we are here to discuss topics..........and we are already discussing Marbury.

Feel free to chime in with your opinion on this situation in there but dont go creating a new topic when the existing one (let alone the other 3 weve had over the last month or so) are within an inch of your new one.

ahh...these bigs rants never get old... only took 10 minutes to respond to the initial tread start too... quick timing bigs! :mrgreen:

All Star
» Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:09 pm
can we lock this thread moderators

All Star
» Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:09 pm
no team needs marbury. Period

All Star
» Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:54 pm
Marbury would be a risk; however, what does the team have to lose? His contract expires at the end of the season ($12 million) and he would thrive playing in an undisciplined-Nelson-system.

The kid has skills; however, he seems to implode everywhere that he goes. He may, however, be like Nick Van Exel was when he went to Dallas and thrived playing for Nelson.

All Star
» Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:32 pm
in all honesty though, say he is waved-why would he come here?

All Star
» Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:18 pm
Quazza wrote:in all honesty though, say he is waved-why would he come here?

Nelson's uptempo and undisciplined offense combined with a lack of emphasis on playing defense with a team which is in desperate need for a point guard may make Golden State a good fit.

Quazza, you do ask a good question, but then again, what does either side (team and Starbury) have to lose?

All Star
» Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:05 pm
Eff Marbury... he's a nutcase...

this is Demarcus' time...
either he is going to step it up or we are screwed at pg for the time being.
I think he is going to do a good job and surprise everyone.

Role Player
» Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:32 pm
i havent been keepin' up with news...u guys know why marcus is stuck on the bench? last i heard he had toned down and was in tip top shape

All Star
» Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:56 pm
i was goin thru this thread and a thought dawned on me. if he's not good enough for D'antoni...why would he be good enough for nellie?

Starting Lineup
» Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:00 am
Just say no, he's worthless and a huge headache...He makes every team he is on worse...

Role Player
» Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:40 am
yikes... hell nah. dude is a cancer. d'antoni is smart for benchin him. keep him off the court.

All Star
» Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:22 am
uptempo wrote:

Nelson's uptempo and undisciplined offense combined with a lack of emphasis on playing defense with a team which is in desperate need for a point guard may make Golden State a good fit.

Quazza, you do ask a good question, but then again, what does either side (team and Starbury) have to lose?

I figured YOU would like this idea

All Star
» Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:26 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
uptempo wrote:

I figured YOU would like this idea

Why?

I am not sure if I like the idea; however, he may be a good fit and I believe that his contract expires after this season.