Noticed Something, Maybe Nothing.......

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Franchise Player
» Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:57 am
Hey guys,

Sorry about a whole topic for this but I wanted to see what you guys thought.

I was just watching the Warriors vs Blazers highlights on nba.com...........and where the graphic flashes up showing "Warriors vs Blazers" and has the team logos............ours is different!!!

I have never seen this logo before, and there is nothing on the tinterweb about the change.............is it something or nothing?

I tried to get a screen shot of it and post it as a picture but some reason it wasnt happening, so here is the link to the vid, see what you think? =

http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.php?c ... ondClick=1

All Star
» Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:35 am
pretty sure i have seen that symbol before....although it is a common looking design as it looks digging / pic-axe's ..like minning tools.

but i have seen that symbol before...just not 100% sure where i saw it was warrior realated

Role Player
» Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:35 am
Hey bigs, I took a look at the video. They definitely screwed up and accidentally put the Denver Nuggets logo on the little score thing that pops up in the beginning. Weird.

All Star
» Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:36 am
PVWarriorFan wrote:Hey bigs, I took a look at the video. They definitely screwed up and accidentally put the Denver Nuggets logo on the little score thing that pops up in the beginning. Weird.

thats right! good call :D

Franchise Player
» Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:10 am
PVWarriorFan wrote:Hey bigs, I took a look at the video. They definitely screwed up and accidentally put the Denver Nuggets logo on the little score thing that pops up in the beginning. Weird.

Spot on PVW!!!..............excellent knowledge! (its the Nuggest 2005 alternative logo) :D

Mods, feel free to delete this thread if you wish............case closed! :wink: