Official Pre-Season Link and Discussion Thread

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Franchise Player
» Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:39 am
Hey guys,

Well here we are, another season (pre) begins.............I just thought I would supply my sources again for anyone who wants to see about watching pre-season games live.

First one is the live streaming site, the only problem is that they have changed things quite abit.............and at the moment, there are no available streams for todays game............however, if you check back near game time, they will hopefully have people posting links to watch it.

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nba-basketball/ - Just click on "Basketball Today October 8th"

After the games are over, they may be available to download on these two sites =

http://bt.davka.info/ - Best bet to start with, as its open to sign ups and I remember last year they had quite a few pre-season games up.

http://www.sportbit.org/ - The site Ive posted quite a few times but isnt open for signups anymore, and I dont have any invites left unfortunately.

Pre-Season Schedule and Results

October 5th - 4:00pm @ New Orleans = L - 103-106
October 8th - 7:00pm @ Portland = W - 110-95
October 11th - 7:30pm vs Oklahoma City = W - 122-102
October 15th - 5:00am vs Milwaukee (In China) = L - 94-98
October 17th - 7:30pm vs Milwaukee (In China) = W - 109-108
October 21st - 10:30pm vs Lietuvos Rytas = W - 126-106

Also, how about a discussion thread for the pre-season games.............thoughts on who is playing well and anything really.

Also, I will update the links and available avenues to watch games when I find them.

Cool.
Last edited by bigstrads on Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:45 am, edited 13 times in total.

Role Player
» Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:31 am
i dont see it on CSN but my listings are screwed up sometimes. thanks for the links buuud

Franchise Player
» Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:36 am
THIZZ wrote:i dont see it on CSN but my listings are screwed up sometimes. thanks for the links buuud

No worries, just wanted to have a central pre-season thread, so we can chat about how its all going.

Yeah, I think there isnt going to be any links for tonights game, its isnt listed anywhere............Ill keep checking all my sources though, and as soon as I know, you guys will.

All Star
» Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:38 am
The game today is not on TV or on the Radio. I don't know if there will be a box score or something on nba.com. We may have to wait until the Warriors site gives us a recap.

Franchise Player
» Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:18 pm
Just found a little article about tonights game.............and Nellie is going with C.J instead of Williams to start.

Not a good sign perhaps, as youd imagine that if Williams was doing well, or atleast looking like he should/could the starting PG.............then youd want to get as much court time as possible with the main unit together.

Ohh well, we shall see how C.J handles it, he could be that stable, fundamental influence that the starting 5 needs.

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20 ... 6&tc=yahoo

Starting Lineup
» Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:36 pm
Marcus sprained his ankle in practice. He's questionable to play at all.

All Star
» Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:16 pm
Yep, Williams is injured. Plus CJ knows the system, it makes perfect sense to have him start in the first pre-season game. He probably gives the guys around him the best chance to succeed because he is familiar with what's going on.

All Star
» Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:20 pm
Plus Nellie said that CJ is a very good defender and Williams isn't that great.

All Star
» Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:07 pm
oh, man new season is soon to begin, i'm ****ing in heaven :D
sad there's no tv coverage tonight, but anyway will be nice to read and figure out some things.
hey to you all, my brothers in warrior love :D

is the game in an hour?

All Star
» Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:17 pm

All Star
» Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:19 pm
13-4 warrior winning
9 minutes left.

we are that good

:D

All Star
» Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:26 pm
aw man... the seasons right around the corner... cant wait! :D :D :D :D

All Star
» Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:40 pm
27-23 Warriors at the end of the first quarter. The box score is kinda messed up so from what I can tell the only subs have been Marcus Williams, Turiaf, and Randolph (although I'm not quite sure about Randolph).

**Edit** Nevermind, no Randolph. Azubuike starts the second quarter with Turiaf, Wright, Watson, and Harrington.

Franchise Player
» Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:11 pm
Halftime.............nice balanced scoring, everyone contributing.

Turiaf is having a great all round game = 4pts/6reb/5ast.

Azu is showing some good stuff............man, Im so glad we matched the Clips offer............he is a bargain at 3 mil a year.

Rookie
» Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:12 pm
although i have to say i didn't like turiaf much when he wasn't on our team...i can't argue with his stat line

with 17 mins or so (cant tell cause the boxscore keeps screwin up)
4 pts, 5 assists, 6 rebounds, 1 bs, and 1 pf

this guy is a beast. if he gave us this every night i'd be so thrilled :D.
hope this preseason start is an indication of whats to come..lol