Sportbit.org Signups Are Now Open!!! (Download NBA/MLB/NFL)

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 54
» Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:33 am
Can I have a invite also.

I'm from San Jose, so watching the Warriors in '96 will be nostalgic to me.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:06 pm
Don Nelson wrote:Can I have a invite also.

I'm from San Jose, so watching the Warriors in '96 will be nostalgic to me.


Got your PM bud, I replied, I need your email address to send the invite too :wink:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1357
» Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:05 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Don Nelson wrote:Can I have a invite also.

I'm from San Jose, so watching the Warriors in '96 will be nostalgic to me.


Got your PM bud, I replied, I need your email address to send the invite too :wink:


I'd take an invite if you have any left. Would be great to see the old games again. PM coming.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:27 am
cladden wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Don Nelson wrote:Can I have a invite also.

I'm from San Jose, so watching the Warriors in '96 will be nostalgic to me.


Got your PM bud, I replied, I need your email address to send the invite too :wink:


I'd take an invite if you have any left. Would be great to see the old games again. PM coming.


Sorry Clad, I dont have any left now............I was gonna post that Im all out but didnt get around to it, sorry to disapoint.

I should get some more soon, as soon as I do youll be getting it to your email address.

Sorry again bud. :cry:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1357
» Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:11 pm
bigstrads wrote:
cladden wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Don Nelson wrote:Can I have a invite also.

I'm from San Jose, so watching the Warriors in '96 will be nostalgic to me.


Got your PM bud, I replied, I need your email address to send the invite too :wink:


I'd take an invite if you have any left. Would be great to see the old games again. PM coming.


Sorry Clad, I dont have any left now............I was gonna post that Im all out but didnt get around to it, sorry to disapoint.

I should get some more soon, as soon as I do youll be getting it to your email address.

Sorry again bud. :cry:


No problem. Thanks for doing this.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 22190
» Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:05 am
cladden wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
cladden wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Don Nelson wrote:Can I have a invite also.

I'm from San Jose, so watching the Warriors in '96 will be nostalgic to me.


Got your PM bud, I replied, I need your email address to send the invite too :wink:


I'd take an invite if you have any left. Would be great to see the old games again. PM coming.


Sorry Clad, I dont have any left now............I was gonna post that Im all out but didnt get around to it, sorry to disapoint.

I should get some more soon, as soon as I do youll be getting it to your email address.

Sorry again bud. :cry:


No problem. Thanks for doing this.



I can place the game file so it accessible by Bearshare. You have that program Clad?
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1357
» Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:54 pm
migya wrote:
cladden wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
cladden wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Don Nelson wrote:Can I have a invite also.

I'm from San Jose, so watching the Warriors in '96 will be nostalgic to me.


Got your PM bud, I replied, I need your email address to send the invite too :wink:


I'd take an invite if you have any left. Would be great to see the old games again. PM coming.


Sorry Clad, I dont have any left now............I was gonna post that Im all out but didnt get around to it, sorry to disapoint.

I should get some more soon, as soon as I do youll be getting it to your email address.

Sorry again bud. :cry:


No problem. Thanks for doing this.



I can place the game file so it accessible by Bearshare. You have that program Clad?


I could probably sign up. Is it free?
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 22190
» Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:52 am
cladden wrote:
migya wrote:
cladden wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
cladden wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Don Nelson wrote:Can I have a invite also.

I'm from San Jose, so watching the Warriors in '96 will be nostalgic to me.


Got your PM bud, I replied, I need your email address to send the invite too :wink:


I'd take an invite if you have any left. Would be great to see the old games again. PM coming.


Sorry Clad, I dont have any left now............I was gonna post that Im all out but didnt get around to it, sorry to disapoint.

I should get some more soon, as soon as I do youll be getting it to your email address.

Sorry again bud. :cry:


No problem. Thanks for doing this.



I can place the game file so it accessible by Bearshare. You have that program Clad?


I could probably sign up. Is it free?



It is free yes. Search for it, download it and install it and you'll have access to alot of stuff that people offer
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:27 am
Fellas!!!.................those of you who got into sportbit.org................they have the 1975 Warriors Championship game against the Bullets up!!!

Get this piece of Warriors history whilst its hot! (thought Id let y'all know :wink:)

http://www.sportbit.org/details.php?id=10174
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 22190
» Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:36 am
Will start downloading it in a few hours and should be a great game to see. Thanks again bigs
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:54 am
migya wrote:Will start downloading it in a few hours and should be a great game to see. Thanks again bigs


Cool man, Ive got it already.............it sure is a great game, and a must have for REAL fans! :wink:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:26 am
GUYS!!!..............they have opened up sign-ups to EVERYONE!!! on the site I always try and get you guys into.

So get on there quick and make an account if you want to see some good sh*t. :wink:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 22190
» Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:02 am
bigstrads wrote:GUYS!!!..............they have opened up sign-ups to EVERYONE!!! on the site I always try and get you guys into.

So get on there quick and make an account if you want to see some good sh*t. :wink:



When you invited me, I signed up right? No need to do it again?

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:08 am
THANKS BIGS
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:19 am
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:GUYS!!!..............they have opened up sign-ups to EVERYONE!!! on the site I always try and get you guys into.

So get on there quick and make an account if you want to see some good sh*t. :wink:



When you invited me, I signed up right? No need to do it again?


Yeah man, no need to worry if your already registered............I just thought Id let everyone know that they are freely open, as quite a few people wanted to join after I had run out of invites..............so they can sign up now.

I just want all those people that cant see games (even NFL and MLB stuff) to be able to get them from here and be able to sign up...........cuz it doesnt come around often and this site is the best sports download site on the net. :wink:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 25 guests