Sportbit.org Signups Are Now Open!!! (Download NBA/MLB/NFL)

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:33 am
Can I have a invite also.

I'm from San Jose, so watching the Warriors in '96 will be nostalgic to me.

Franchise Player
» Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:06 pm
Don Nelson wrote:Can I have a invite also.

Got your PM bud, I replied, I need your email address to send the invite too :wink:

All Star
» Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:05 pm
bigstrads wrote:

Got your PM bud, I replied, I need your email address to send the invite too :wink:

I'd take an invite if you have any left. Would be great to see the old games again. PM coming.

Franchise Player
» Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:27 am
cladden wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

I'd take an invite if you have any left. Would be great to see the old games again. PM coming.

Sorry Clad, I dont have any left now............I was gonna post that Im all out but didnt get around to it, sorry to disapoint.

I should get some more soon, as soon as I do youll be getting it to your email address.

Sorry again bud. :cry:

All Star
» Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:11 pm
bigstrads wrote:
cladden wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Sorry Clad, I dont have any left now............I was gonna post that Im all out but didnt get around to it, sorry to disapoint.

I should get some more soon, as soon as I do youll be getting it to your email address.

No problem. Thanks for doing this.

Hall of Famer
» Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:05 am
cladden wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
cladden wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

I can place the game file so it accessible by Bearshare. You have that program Clad?

All Star
» Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:54 pm
migya wrote:
cladden wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
cladden wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

I can place the game file so it accessible by Bearshare. You have that program Clad?

I could probably sign up. Is it free?

Hall of Famer
» Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:52 am
cladden wrote:
migya wrote:
cladden wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
cladden wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

I could probably sign up. Is it free?

It is free yes. Search for it, download it and install it and you'll have access to alot of stuff that people offer

Franchise Player
» Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:27 am
Fellas!!!.................those of you who got into sportbit.org................they have the 1975 Warriors Championship game against the Bullets up!!!

Get this piece of Warriors history whilst its hot! (thought Id let y'all know :wink:)

http://www.sportbit.org/details.php?id=10174

Hall of Famer
» Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:36 am
Will start downloading it in a few hours and should be a great game to see. Thanks again bigs

Franchise Player
» Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:54 am
migya wrote:Will start downloading it in a few hours and should be a great game to see. Thanks again bigs

Cool man, Ive got it already.............it sure is a great game, and a must have for REAL fans! :wink:

Franchise Player
» Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:26 am
GUYS!!!..............they have opened up sign-ups to EVERYONE!!! on the site I always try and get you guys into.

So get on there quick and make an account if you want to see some good sh*t. :wink:

Hall of Famer
» Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:02 am
bigstrads wrote:GUYS!!!..............they have opened up sign-ups to EVERYONE!!! on the site I always try and get you guys into.

So get on there quick and make an account if you want to see some good sh*t. :wink:

When you invited me, I signed up right? No need to do it again?

All Star
» Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:08 am
THANKS BIGS

Franchise Player
» Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:19 am
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:GUYS!!!..............they have opened up sign-ups to EVERYONE!!! on the site I always try and get you guys into.

When you invited me, I signed up right? No need to do it again?

Yeah man, no need to worry if your already registered............I just thought Id let everyone know that they are freely open, as quite a few people wanted to join after I had run out of invites..............so they can sign up now.

I just want all those people that cant see games (even NFL and MLB stuff) to be able to get them from here and be able to sign up...........cuz it doesnt come around often and this site is the best sports download site on the net. :wink: