Mistah F.A.B. talks about the 08-09 Warriors (VIDEO).

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 311
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:18 am
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGaLH6ZqsbU[/youtube]
Yeah, the guy interviewing is me, Emcee T.

BTW: if you love Bay Area rap, especially from the 90's... check out www.pushinthebay.com - tons of interviews.

All Star
Posts: 3310
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:25 am
good sutff emcee. i seen mistah fab at a couple games too. one time he was holdin a drink from the bar...just wasnt sure what it was. haha...i know it wasnt a virgin anything tho
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 872
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:02 am
haha good vid...of course hes no professional analyst, but good to see his thoughts, now to see E-40 and Keak making a rap about the warriors
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 22189
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:03 am
EmceeT wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGaLH6ZqsbU[/youtube]
Yeah, the guy interviewing is me, Emcee T.

BTW: if you love Bay Area rap, especially from the 90's... check out www.pushinthebay.com - tons of interviews.




Emcee, muthafuka you've got style! Fukin real nice style! Great to see you!
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:20 am
Playoffs?
"Yes, even if they don't" ::lol:

EmceeT, that was tight! you are one cool customer... :thumbleft:

Rookie
Posts: 198
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:02 am
gj emcee

and cool sig viz 8)
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 872
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:00 pm
ronald dregan wrote:gj emcee

and cool sig viz 8)


right on man thanks...i might change it though cause its hella big, takes people a that extra effort to scroll down haha... so if it's fine let me know
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:06 pm
who is this Mistah F.A.B.?
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 872
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:33 pm
bada wrote:who is this Mistah F.A.B.?


bay area rapper... everyone in the bay area knows him... but he is not main stream... if you're into the hyphy movement and stuff then you'll like his stuff

Rookie
Posts: 5
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:42 pm
Viz wrote:
ronald dregan wrote:gj emcee

and cool sig viz 8)


right on man thanks...i might change it though cause its hella big, takes people a that extra effort to scroll down haha... so if it's fine let me know


leave it just the way it is.........let the one person with 56k deal with it!

it's sick
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:43 pm
Viz wrote:
bada wrote:who is this Mistah F.A.B.?


bay area rapper... everyone in the bay area knows him... but he is not main stream... if you're into the hyphy movement and stuff then you'll like his stuff


OK, well, I dont even know what the "hyphy movement" is? I think I should leave this topic to you young folks.!
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:44 pm
bada wrote:
Viz wrote:
bada wrote:who is this Mistah F.A.B.?


bay area rapper... everyone in the bay area knows him... but he is not main stream... if you're into the hyphy movement and stuff then you'll like his stuff


OK, well, I dont even know what the "hyphy movement" is? I think I should leave this topic to you young folks.!


LOL!.............dont worry bro, Im feeling old like you probably do right now too. :wink:

Ahh screw it............"our" music is better anyway. :mrgreen:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:47 pm
hyphy music is stupid...

that means good in hyphy talk... ::lol:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:51 pm
Jackattack wrote:hyphy music is stupid...

that means good in hyphy talk... ::lol:


how is that pronounced? like "Hi fee"? so hyphy is a type of music?

Role Player
Posts: 243
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:53 pm
Jackattack wrote:hyphy music is stupid...

that means good in hyphy talk... ::lol:


LMAO. stupid dummy retarded

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests