2) Chris Washburn
3) Jason Caffey
4) Adonyle Foyle
5) Todd Fuller
6) Carlos Rodgers
7) Clifford Rozier
8) David Wood
9)Pete Verhoeven
10) Joe Barry Carroll (mainly becuase he was such a lazy lump)

All Star
» Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:17 pm
Mike dungboy Dunleavy. End of discussion. 8)

Role Player
» Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:19 pm
Austin Croshere should be up there...

Rookie
» Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:25 pm
Croshere was a valuable and helpful asset last year. He is a 3 who defended (undersized) against fours and five. He's not for this thread.

Role Player
» Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:42 pm
loyaltyisacurse wrote:I am not taking position into account, only the bad as I viewed them:

1) Tom Tolbert
2) Chris Washburn
3) Jason Caffey
4) Adonyle Foyle
5) Todd Fuller
6) Carlos Rodgers
7) Clifford Rozier
8) David Wood
9)Pete Verhoeven

no way, david wood was the issshhh man!!!! what you talkin about???

Rookie
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:19 am
loyaltyisacurse wrote:I am not taking position into account, only the bad as I viewed them:

1) Tom Tolbert
2) Chris Washburn
3) Jason Caffey
4) Adonyle Foyle
5) Todd Fuller
6) Carlos Rodgers
7) Clifford Rozier
8) David Wood
9) Pete Verhoeven

No way Tolbert should be at the top of this list. At least he tried. Washburn was an unmitigated disaster. Patrick O'Bryant flopped pretty hard for a #9 pick. Chris Webber Part Deux was pretty ugly as well.

All Star
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:38 am
how are names like felton spencer, duane ferrell, vonteego cummings, adam keefe, and bill curley not making that list?

Franchise Player
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:48 am
I hate to admit it cause i know it's insanely wrong. but i have hated every scrub that fills the void left by our departing allstars.

I loved Gilbert Arenas... But hated Speedy Claxton
I loved Tim Hardaway... but dispised Bimbo Coles and Bj Armstrong.
I was dazzled by Chris Webber--- But ripped my hair out cause of Rony Siekaly.

I wanted to have Mike Dunleavy's children... but feel like Microwaving Stephen Jackson children...

HAHA That's a last one is a joke-ma-funny. Please don't AK Spray me with cold Lead Mr crazy Eyes Action Jackson.

All Star
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:30 am
POB?

Starting Lineup
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:51 am
warrior 4 life85 wrote:POB?

No way... POB was never given a chance... he barely ever played in his two seasons. Bad draft pick yes... as far as worst warrior no way in the top 10.

Franchise Player
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:45 am
Sorry but Tolbert and Wood should not be up there...............they were just un-talented enough to not turn there massive efforts into serious production but no way worthy of being the worst players.

It depends on what we are talking about here though I suppose...........could be un-fulfilled potential, not producing what previously had or just generally being crap?

WHERE THE F*CK IS GOOGS!!!..............that alone discredits your list Loyalty. :wink:

All Star
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:42 am
No way Joe Barry Carroll should be on this list. The guy was an all-star. He played with a very poor cast of characters who played absolutely no defense. he had to do it all. look at his stats and tell me he was lazy. he put up those stats agains the likes of kareem, Gilmore, Lanier, Parish, Cowens, etc., and held his own every night. I venture to say that most of you never saw Joe Barry play. He was a very good player but his demeaner was very dry. Also, he was one of the smartest player to evr play out of Purdue University where he was nick-named the aircraft carrier be cause he carried every one.

With a team of World B. Free, Bernard King, Purvis Short, Sonny Parker, you can see why he had to do all the dirty work and score too. I suggest you try to find some video of JBC and tell me that he was lazy or are you willing to admit that you are going by heresay.

Thank You.

Starting Lineup
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:04 pm
The Coooach wrote:one.

With a team of World B. Free, Bernard King, Purvis Short, Sonny Parker, you can see why he had to do all the dirty work and score too. I suggest you try to find some video of JBC and tell me that he was lazy or are you willing to admit that you are going by heresay.

Thank You.
Believe you me, I say Barry play ( I was young 8, 9, 10, and 11) a remember him quite clearly. There is a reason why I called Troy Murphy, "Joe Barry Murphy" because his effort was lacking IMO but he somehow put up stats that looked good on paper. There was little hustle in the man's game IMO for the majority of his career. So he made the all-star team once, it still, IMO, did not make up for his aloofness and lack of heart.

I thought it was a great day when we traded him to Houston (though I really , really hated to see my fav. player, Sleepy Floyd go) even though Ralph Sampson was a shell of himself once he got here. I have a great memory from my younger years.

All Star
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:42 pm
Rony Seikaly anybody? Danny Fortson....Bimbo Coles. I put Joe Smith for how he flamed out and became a soft mid range shooter after his rookie year when he was "elevation sensation"

All Star
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:04 pm
Haha I remember those few first games when I thought Danny Fortson was going to be our savior... and then he got hurt. And Bimbo Coles... jeez. How about Adam Keefe and Bill Curley?