Whats with the board?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Starting Lineup
» Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:13 am
Whats been going on with the board lately? The one golden person spamming like crazy... i feel like the site was just hacked

Franchise Player
» Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:04 am
We have a troll..........probably some child that was banned recently, like oaklandfanatc.

Why havnt all these topics been deleted? sigh.

*EDIT* - My assumption was right............it is Oaklandfanatic and his friend Big Boss, confirmed by the fact he sent me a PM admitting it
Last edited by bigstrads on Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Franchise Player
» Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:19 am
bigstrads wrote:We have a troll..........probably some f*cking child that was banned recently, like oaklandfanatc or world b free.

They need a moderator in our timezone dude....

with TMC effectively not being able to control the board in his timezone (as in UK GMT Time) it means whenever bada, xbay or hobbes is asleep then these vermins can get on and cause havoc.

It was awesome when TMC and Migya were the moderators cause it meant someone was always awake to look after **** like this... but until TMC returns then you should fully expect the Trolls at weird times of teh day.

Franchise Player
» Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:31 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
bigstrads wrote:We have a troll..........probably some f*cking child that was banned recently, like oaklandfanatc or world b free.

They need a moderator in our timezone dude....

with TMC effectively not being able to control the board in his timezone (as in UK GMT Time) it means whenever bada, xbay or hobbes is asleep then these vermins can get on and cause havoc.

It was awesome when TMC and Migya were the moderators cause it meant someone was always awake to look after **** like this... but until TMC returns then you should fully expect the Trolls at weird times of teh day.

Unfortunately so man, your right, this has all happened whilst the mods have been asleep or whatever............makes guys like us miss TMC even more than others, as it was "our" board during these times of the day, and as you say, there is someone always keeping an eye on the place.

I am finding it quite hard to not rip this kid (it is Oaklandfanatic and his friend Big Boss by the way, confirmed by the fact he sent me a PM admitting it) apart in one of his threads (especially the latest one about all the mods being asleep)............theres no point though, losers like this arent even worth mine or any of yours typing time.

Lets hope a mod gets up early and clears this crap up.

Franchise Player
» Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:34 am
sorry that you guys had to put up with this. this has been going on for several days with several different user names. it is being dealt with

Starting Lineup
» Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:10 pm
bada wrote:sorry that you guys had to put up with this. this has been going on for several days with several different user names. it is being dealt with

cool thanks bada... i logged on last night and saw all the mayhem... no one was posting anything so i figured something was wrong... but good to see the mess all cleaned up... and what a loser to troll a board like that...seriously who has the time to do all that stupid pranks. Must have been one bored mother****er and has never gotten laid.

All Star
» Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:16 pm
Man I missed all the fun! :cry:

Starting Lineup
» Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:23 pm
i swear... when i logged on... i felt like i was in the desert and tumbleweeds were blowing across me... thats how dead this board felt with all the dumb mess

All Star
» Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:23 pm
well bada or anyone else that was on at the time did you look at his website?wow ha he even opened up his own little message board

yeah it was pretty bad

Franchise Player
» Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:28 pm
webelieve wrote:well bada or anyone else that was on at the time did you look at his website?wow ha he even opened up his own little message board

yeah it was pretty bad

Hey, Id be willing to surrender my time to f*ck up his website...........PAYBACK BIATCH!!! :mrgreen:

Ohh guys, Im almost literally shaking in my chair about this Josh Smith rumour (and for the players I said we should give up I might add :wink:).............Bada/anyone, have any real sources? Ive used all mine and cant find anything.

All Star
» Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:29 pm
um i think we may have more trouble it syas the newest registered member is lololo :shock:

Franchise Player
» Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:30 pm
webelieve wrote:um i think we may have more trouble it syas the newest registered member is lololo :shock:

I was thinking the same thing, Im sure Bada is on it. :wink:

All Star
» Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:32 pm
no he had to go somewhere if you go look in the fantasy thread he had to go visit his grandma :shock: uh oh

Franchise Player
» Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:34 pm
webelieve wrote:no he had to go somewhere if you go look in the fantasy thread he had to go visit his grandma :shock: uh oh

And you trust that little scrat?..........although Im sure he will use some computers in her area to get passed the IP bans.

All Star
» Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:36 pm
bigstrads wrote:
webelieve wrote:no he had to go somewhere if you go look in the fantasy thread he had to go visit his grandma :shock: uh oh

And you trust that little scrat?..........although Im sure he will use some computers in her area to get passed the IP bans.

i was talking about bada but no big riff im going to go down to la mesa to see my golf coach if it goes to shits im sure you can handle it james.hell maybe hel advertise his website and you can see the cute little message board.