Page 3 of 15

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:10 pm
by 8th ave
at the end of the day, all of the garenteed contracts should come up to about 60 million. if andris doesnt come back, that gives us about 13 million dollars to toy around with using the trade exeption.

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:01 pm
by NightAngel
Candace Parker is so hot. 8th ave I can't barely read you're posts without taking my eyes off her lol.

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:27 pm
by first off
I norm don't like tall girls but she is very beautiful. did you see her in the fight between the LA sparks and the shock?

who's the cutie in the avatar btw

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:11 pm
by 8th ave
my girl alicia keys

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:13 pm
by 8th ave
NightAngel wrote:Candace Parker is so hot. 8th ave I can't barely read you're posts without taking my eyes off her lol.


lol... she is beautiful isnt she?

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:53 pm
by first off
anybody know how much morrow was signed for? and I'm still waiting to find out if we booted Croshere

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:05 pm
by bada
Croshere was signed to a one year contract so he is a free agent. he is not on our roster.

I dont know what Morrow's contract looks like yet.

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:35 pm
by bada
well I have scoured the net in seach of any news about CJ but found nothing so I am assuming now he was not waived so his contract becomes guaranteed now. I have updated the spreadsheet.

My calculations and estimates show we are approx 900K OVER the cap not counting the 7.9 cap hold for Beans. With that cap hold we are about 8.7 over the cap and about 3.5 under the luxury tax threshold.

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:42 am
by jimbob631
I just read on Real gm that we are under the luxury tax by like 1.5 mil.

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:14 am
by bada
jimbob631 wrote:I just read on Real gm that we are under the luxury tax by like 1.5 mil.


which is exactly where I would have it if I moved AB's new deal to $10 mill. Just waiting to get more details about his deal.

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:32 am
by bada
updated the spreadsheet. Moved AB's salary to $10.5 until we can get a more concrete report. It is rumored to be a flat structured deal, but I have also heard it could be a $54 mill

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:47 am
by bada
The Warriors' salary cap figure, according to published reports and information obtained by MediaNews, stands at around $70 million — just shy of the $71.15 million luxury tax threshold the Warriors do not want to cross.


So based on this, I got about 200K too much somewhere. Pretty damn close if you ask me.

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:07 pm
by bigstrads
bada wrote:
The Warriors' salary cap figure, according to published reports and information obtained by MediaNews, stands at around $70 million — just shy of the $71.15 million luxury tax threshold the Warriors do not want to cross.


So based on this, I got about 200K too much somewhere. Pretty damn close if you ask me.


Thanks again for putting all this together bud..........hows your Grandma?

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:14 pm
by bada
she is doing pretty good. thanks for asking bigs. She is home from the hospital and will be fine. she just needs rest.

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:21 pm
by bigstrads
bada wrote:she is doing pretty good. thanks for asking bigs. She is home from the hospital and will be fine. she just needs rest.


Good to hear bud............man, they dont make humans like they used to huh!? :mrgreen:

Your lucky to have them around man.........I never knew my Mums Mum, as she died when she was 18, my Dads parents died when I was 12.........and my Mums Dad, who was essentially my Father (in a what a Father should be and was to me sense), died 5 years ago.............so treasure them bud and I wish your Grandma well. :wink: