who has faith in our big three....

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

who is gonna have the best year out of the three?

38%
belli
5
38%
wright
5
23%
randolph
3

Total votes: 13

User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 428
» Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:39 pm
i was just watching the mavs and warrior highlights and said to myself who ever wants to trade belli or said anything bad about him is an idiot in my book, i think he can really be an allstar in this league all he needs is playing time wich he is gonna get this year i think he can be the next manu ginobli type player with better three point shooting, as far as the other two wright and randolph, they are just beast along side belli i have faith in our future big three and i am really exited to see them along with monta,jax,mags and the rest i think the dubs are gonna surprise people this comming season the way these young guns are developing i see major success in our future to tell you the truth if we add one more player
like okafor and and a backup pg i think we are in the playoffs for sure and probably more.
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 54
» Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:25 pm
Richard Hendrix.
mark my words 8)
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:39 pm
thats actually a tough question... no one knows if any of them are gonna play... but my guess is....**** i dunno...

Rookie
Posts: 23
» Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:50 pm
beli
pills11.com ;))
User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 428
» Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:29 am
8th ave wrote:thats actually a tough question... no one knows if any of them are gonna play... but my guess is....**** i dunno...


man 8th whos that girl on your avatar she is hella fine!!!

All Star
Posts: 1096
» Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:49 am
its alicia keys... have you been living in acave the past few years?
User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 428
» Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:07 am
saintdee wrote:its alicia keys... have you been living in acave the past few years?


oh yeah huh she lookes like a latina in that pic, and no i havent been living in a cave.

All Star
Posts: 2956
» Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:26 am
I think Anthony Randolph can be a rookie of the year candidate if they give him substantial minutes. the only problem is that he plays the same position as Magette. If Magette gets hurt early in the season (a distinct possiibility), Randolph will take off like a rockets. Watching how much confidence this kid plays with reminds me of tim hardeway his rookie year. This kid knows he's better than most. I like that. the Warriors should trade Stehen Jackson right now and find a way to Randolph in the line-up immediately.

All Star
Posts: 2885
» Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:11 am
The Coooach wrote:I think Anthony Randolph can be a rookie of the year candidate if they give him substantial minutes. the only problem is that he plays the same position as Magette. If Magette gets hurt early in the season (a distinct possiibility), Randolph will take off like a rockets. Watching how much confidence this kid plays with reminds me of tim hardeway his rookie year. This kid knows he's better than most. I like that. the Warriors should trade Stehen Jackson right now and find a way to Randolph in the line-up immediately.


I don't know if it is a given that Randolph plays small forward. He is very versatile and may be able to play 3, 4, or 5. While I love Biedrens game, Randolph might be an upgrade (definitely on the offensive end of the floor) at the center position. He has a face up game and can handle the ball on the perimeter, too.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:31 am
uptempo wrote:
The Coooach wrote:I think Anthony Randolph can be a rookie of the year candidate if they give him substantial minutes. the only problem is that he plays the same position as Magette. If Magette gets hurt early in the season (a distinct possiibility), Randolph will take off like a rockets. Watching how much confidence this kid plays with reminds me of tim hardeway his rookie year. This kid knows he's better than most. I like that. the Warriors should trade Stehen Jackson right now and find a way to Randolph in the line-up immediately.


I don't know if it is a given that Randolph plays small forward. He is very versatile and may be able to play 3, 4, or 5. While I love Biedrens game, Randolph might be an upgrade (definitely on the offensive end of the floor) at the center position. He has a face up game and can handle the ball on the perimeter, too.


I see Randolph as more of a really long 3 though............I dont think he will bulk up to the extent necessary to play the 4 and 5 effectively, plus it would take away from his speed and agility a little if he did.

For me, it would be best for him to stay roughly as he is, use his speed, handles and length at the 3, and become a Pippen/Prince type...........Pippen had no outside shot when he came into the league, and AR has a decent one already.

Rookie
Posts: 26
» Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:02 am
After a year experience for Randolph, how about Magette at SG, Randolph at SF, Wright at PF (he should be playing there this year over Harrington though) and Jackson off the bench next year?
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 872
» Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:51 pm
saintdee wrote:its alicia keys... have you been living in acave the past few years?


i asked 8th the exact same thing... i couldn't even tell myself who it was... if i blew up the picture im sure i would have... but at that size it looked like some different person
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 755
» Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:55 pm
Don Nelson wrote:Richard Hendrix.
mark my words 8)

I AGREE!
User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 334
» Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:26 am
I have a good feeling about randolph. He actually reminds me of Durant...although Durant obviously has more range on his shot, Randolph seems to be a better ball handler and rebounder. I'll be very interested to see how his season plays out if Nelly sticks to his word and plays the young guys.

I think Wright will continue to make strides this season. Every time he's given the chance to show something he seems to step up to the plate so given a decent ammount of minutes I think we could see him coming close to a double double this season.

Bellineli is actuall the one that worries me the most of the three. Mainly due to his inconsistency. There's no doubting that he is a great shooter, but he's streaky...
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:34 am
Viz wrote:
saintdee wrote:its alicia keys... have you been living in acave the past few years?


i asked 8th the exact same thing... i couldn't even tell myself who it was... if i blew up the picture im sure i would have... but at that size it looked like some different person


yall needa stop jockin on my woman... lol

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 23 guests