okc radio says al for wilcox and ridnour....

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Role Player
» Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:33 pm
just heard that theres a trade proposal including al harrington for wilcox and ridnour well i guess now we know who our back up to monta might be and i dont like it.... as far as wilcox he makes us complete up front and probably is gonna start, one more free agent to go james posey anyone? sorry dont have a link to lazy but go to espn.

ellis/ridnour/watson
jackson/marco/azu
mags/posey/randolph
wilcox/wright/hendrix
biedrins/turiaf/perovic?

Role Player
» Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:53 pm
i cant find this on espn..

Role Player
» Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:55 pm
mista240sx wrote:just heard that theres a trade proposal including al harrington for wilcox and ridnour well i guess now we know who our back up to monta might be and i dont like it.... as far as wilcox he makes us complete up front and probably is gonna start, one more free agent to go james posey anyone? sorry dont have a link to lazy but go to espn.

ellis/ridnour/watson
jackson/marco/azu
mags/posey/randolph
wilcox/wright/hendrix
biedrins/turiaf/perovic?

where did you hear this from, and i too, cannot find it on espn.

Rookie
» Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:06 pm
mista240sx wrote:just heard that theres a trade proposal including al harrington for wilcox and ridnour well i guess now we know who our back up to monta might be and i dont like it.... as far as wilcox he makes us complete up front and probably is gonna start, one more free agent to go james posey anyone? sorry dont have a link to lazy but go to espn.

ellis/ridnour/watson
jackson/marco/azu
mags/posey/randolph
wilcox/wright/hendrix
biedrins/turiaf/perovic?

I like it, but I don't see why OKC would do it. Wilcox is a freakin stud and will grab a bunch of boards. I don't really see the Warriors doing it either, unless they want a more traditional team.

And sorry, unless Posey gets a $7-8 million/year deal, there is no way he's coming over here. He is pursued by every single championship contender out there and will undoubted get a mid-level exception of $5.6 million/year from one of those team. I do not want him at anything more than that price. His stocked his soared like crazy from the NBA Finals.

Founder
» Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:30 pm
I would do that trade in a heartbeat

Rookie
» Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:36 pm
hobbes wrote:I would do that trade in a heartbeat

i second that.... although ridnour is not a superb player he is a very very serviceable backup pg.... would love the trade..

Role Player
» Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:47 pm
i heard it online in an online chat i guess its not true, sorry i should have checked espn myself hopefully it is true though.

sorry again if its not true.

Rookie
» Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:49 pm
mista240sx wrote:i heard it online in an online chat i guess its not true, sorry i should have checked espn myself hopefully it is true though.

sorry again if its not true.

no worries... it would be a good trade for us.

if this is not true, i say we take a look at livingston and dooling for backup to ellis. i like dooling for backup

Rookie
» Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:31 pm
Yes. Please make this work. I wouldn't mind trading Al Harrington + Filler for Wilcox himself.

Wilcox = The Mind of a PF/ Center (rebounds, defense, pts in the paint)

on the other hand

Harrington = The Mind of a SG/ Forward (perimeter shots, no D, & no rees)

Please Mullin, if we can get Wilcox, I'll buy season tickets.

Rookie
» Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:33 pm
Ric Bucher just reported on Sportscenter that the warriors are close to a deal with the Grizzlies for one of their point gaurds, he said we could absorb that player without trading a player, just a draft choice.

Role Player
» Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:51 pm
brenteezy wrote:Ric Bucher just reported on Sportscenter that the warriors are close to a deal with the Grizzlies for one of their point gaurds, he said we could absorb that player without trading a player, just a draft choice.

im assuming that it would be for kyle lowry?? i dont see memphis trading crittenton or conley... but then again i could be wrong.

» Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:55 pm
chinchilla13 wrote:
brenteezy wrote:Ric Bucher just reported on Sportscenter that the warriors are close to a deal with the Grizzlies for one of their point gaurds, he said we could absorb that player without trading a player, just a draft choice.

im assuming that it would be for kyle lowry?? i dont see memphis trading crittenton or conley... but then again i could be wrong.

it better not be Marco Jaric and his 7 mill

Role Player
» Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:45 pm
ajcardenas123 wrote:
chinchilla13 wrote:

These Memphis fans think Mullin might just be dumb enough to pull the trigger.

LINK

Rookie
» Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:23 pm
Spree for 3 wrote:
ajcardenas123 wrote:
chinchilla13 wrote:

These Memphis fans think Mullin might just be dumb enough to pull the trigger.

LINK

I gotta say these are both false just rumors from message boards. I cant seem to find any thing on these from other sites and i think they would have mentioned this on knbr. But if these are true in any case i like them alot either one I will take especially ridnour and wilcox i like that one best.

Founder
» Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:42 pm
The Bucher comment about Memphis is true, he did actually say that on SportsCenter. The only guy of the 3 I would want is Conley, but they aren't getting him for just a draft pick.