2009 NBA Champs... GSW???

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Tue May 13, 2008 9:46 pm
I know its early but.....

I've been making some bold Predictions lately and ive been lucky on some... but this next one I am pretty damn sure. I been talking since 2001 that the Warriors would one day be great again... So here is my early prediction...

1st Chris Mullin will make a bold move (TBD) which will enable Nelly to ride off into the sunset come next summer as an NBA CHAMP.

I sincerely believe the team missing the playoffs was best to fuel the fire for next season. I FIRMLY believe the GSW will be no less than a 3rd seed in next years playoffs and it will enable the BAY to be BACK on the MAP.

JOIN THE MOVEMENT 2009 NBA CHAMPS GOLDEN ST WARRIORS... :D :D

All Star
» Tue May 13, 2008 9:57 pm
Get off the drugs man!!! 8)

All Star
» Tue May 13, 2008 11:21 pm
J-Rich wrote:Get off the drugs man!!! 8)

maybe he's like Isaac Mendez and he uses the drugs to paint the future

All Star
» Tue May 13, 2008 11:22 pm
I co-sign this powerful thread. The Warriors have had a great season with an impressive win record and I don't think they will miss out on the playoffs in 2009. Go Dubs.

Franchise Player
» Wed May 14, 2008 3:51 am
speakonitgod wrote:I co-sign this powerful thread. The Warriors have had a great season with an impressive win record and I don't think they will miss out on the playoffs in 2009. Go Dubs.

If what Speak said was the thread, then Id be on board..............but Champs next year!!!???

Man.............there would have to be a hell of alot of crazy/unbalanced trades, plus us winning the draft lottery..............then getting another coach.............then maybe................but not gonna happen unfortunately.

All Star
» Wed May 14, 2008 7:39 am
Yeah, they are one player away from winning it all. He's a rookie from the planet Krypton and he doesn't have a number on his jersey, just a big "S".

All Star
» Wed May 14, 2008 8:38 am
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Starting Lineup
» Wed May 14, 2008 9:02 am
That's all I want. It's disappointing having a perennial playoff loser (Sharks) But Charles Comiskey, or was it Ted Comiskey? I dont remember, but one of the said the best place to be as an owner is to have a team that always almost wins it all. They're good enough to bring in the fans, but they don't have to shell out championship dollars to there players.

Franchise Player
» Wed May 14, 2008 9:04 am
The Coooach wrote:Yeah, they are one player away from winning it all. He's a rookie from the planet Krypton and he doesn't have a number on his jersey, just a big "S".

Hey Reg!!!...........I found who you were talking about!!!...............man, Im so excited, I think we can get him with the 14th Pick!!!...........as long as he "flies" under the scouting radar abit :wink:

(Quick little creation of my own, with not much time and bother. :mrgreen: )

Rookie
» Wed May 14, 2008 9:40 am
whoops double post
Last edited by Maybe Vegi on Wed May 14, 2008 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rookie
» Wed May 14, 2008 9:45 am
bigstrads wrote:
The Coooach wrote:Yeah, they are one player away from winning it all. He's a rookie from the planet Krypton and he doesn't have a number on his jersey, just a big "S".

Hey Reg!!!...........I found who you were talking about!!!...............man, Im so excited, I think we can get him with the 14th Pick!!!...........as long as he "flies" under the scouting radar abit :wink:

hmmm....does he have a brother??? :wink:

Starting Lineup
» Wed May 14, 2008 9:46 am
Hahaha - good stuff. Why wouldn't you think that your team (well, our team) wouldn't make the championships? I like your optimism and I hope your prophetic visions come true! -Signed

Starting Lineup
» Wed May 14, 2008 10:41 am
it could happen...I mean just look at New Orleans, last year they were below 500 (i believe) and didnt make the playoffs this year they are looking like a championship calliber team. Depending on the moves we make this offseason who knows....maybe Mully can butt rape the Pacers for Oneal and give us a real shot at winning a title...

All Star
» Wed May 14, 2008 11:11 am
bigstrads wrote:

Nelly probably wouldn't play him neither LOL :) :) :)

Franchise Player
» Wed May 14, 2008 11:25 am
The Coooach wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Nelly probably wouldn't play him neither LOL :) :) :)

Nah, your right...........he wouldnt!!! hes too prim and proper and Nellie wouldnt go for all that saving the planet between practices business either! :wink: