Won't it suck if Memphis wins?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Role Player
» Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:55 pm
Oh my god if memphis wins tomorow I will just be thinking about what could have been for the next two weeks.

All Star
» Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:39 pm
Bdavis_Jrich_fan wrote:Oh my god if memphis wins tomorow I will just be thinking about what could have been for the next two weeks.

dude why go there let it go

Franchise Player
» Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:58 pm
the game is meaningless tomorrow so I doubt you will see Denver's best effort so you cant draw any correlation

Starting Lineup
» Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:15 pm
bada wrote:the game is meaningless tomorrow so I doubt you will see Denver's best effort so you cant draw any correlation

yup... next game is meaningless. denver can rest all their players. if we won against phoenix and then memphis beat denver, and we lost to the sonics then we can btich and moan for the next two weeks.. but luckily we dont have to do that

Hall of Famer
» Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:44 am
Viz wrote:
bada wrote:the game is meaningless tomorrow so I doubt you will see Denver's best effort so you cant draw any correlation

yup... next game is meaningless. denver can rest all their players. if we won against phoenix and then memphis beat denver, and we lost to the sonics then we can btich and moan for the next two weeks.. but luckily we dont have to do that

Yep. Now I do believe Memphis has a good chance of winning, as Denver will rest their key guys for the playoffs.

All Star
» Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:25 pm
Nugget starters - Hunter, Najera, Diawara, Carter, and Green

Should be a close game.

Rookie
» Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:06 pm
Bdavis_Jrich_fan wrote:Oh my god if memphis wins tomorow I will just be thinking about what could have been for the next two weeks.

Yeah, man stop torturing yourself...It's all over, it's meaningless to think what if Denver loose or not, it's over. W's had a staggering season, but we just weren't lucky enough to make to the Play Off's, all that i could ask from W's is a decent last game vs. Sonics, like a symbolic farewell to fans.

P.S.It's not actually so bad news after all ..., maybe AB could agree to help our International team in Euro 2009 qualification rounds( because the C is the only position, where we don't have a decent starter(there are some options but they're not really promising))..:D