Go Memphis!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:22 pm
[-o<

Starting Lineup
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:32 pm
Hey - Seattle just beat Dallas tonight! Anything can happen....although I'm not holding my breath.....

Starting Lineup
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:32 pm
hoopitup wrote:Hey - Seattle just beat Dallas tonight! Anything can happen....although I'm not holding my breath.....
dallas already clinched

Rookie
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:36 pm
DON'T GIVE UP! WARRIORS WILL WIN, AND DENVER WILL LOSE!

YAHHHHHH!

Starting Lineup
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:18 pm
ts not looking good right now....denver gets a few days off, and then gets to play one of the worst teams in the league at home where they have only lost 8 games all year.

All Star
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:19 pm
oaklandfnatic wrote:
hoopitup wrote:Hey - Seattle just beat Dallas tonight! Anything can happen....although I'm not holding my breath.....
dallas already clinched

i think that was just used as an example.

[-o< please god

Starting Lineup
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:43 pm
GM Nellie thought he could win with no Dunleavy, JRich and no bench ... no defense and no post player. It don't looking good ... but we need to move towards a taller, younger more physical team that won't live and die with the jump shots of Al and Azu... and the dribbling skills of Jackson. We sat pat with our squad... and other GMs gambled for short_term solutions. You can't go cheap and expect to backin in a brutal conference.

Rookie
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:51 pm
^^^ SJax dribbling skills... :mrgreen:

Good one, at least that put a smile in my face with all this non sense going in the other threads.

Well, things are looking bleek, but..... GO MEMPHIS!!!

And hopefully, Suns rests the starters for tomorrow's game.

All Star
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:27 pm
dareedle wrote:GM Nellie thought he could win with no Dunleavy, JRich and no bench ... no defense and no post player. It don't looking good ... but we need to move towards a taller, younger more physical team that won't live and die with the jump shots of Al and Azu... and the dribbling skills of Jackson. We sat pat with our squad... and other GMs gambled for short_term solutions. You can't go cheap and expect to backin in a brutal conference.

Dareedle raises a great point here. We're really just a Dunleavy for Jackson switch away from the playoffs.

Franchise Player
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:07 pm
cladden wrote:
dareedle wrote:GM Nellie thought he could win with no Dunleavy, JRich and no bench ... no defense and no post player. It don't looking good ... but we need to move towards a taller, younger more physical team that won't live and die with the jump shots of Al and Azu... and the dribbling skills of Jackson. We sat pat with our squad... and other GMs gambled for short_term solutions. You can't go cheap and expect to backin in a brutal conference.

Dareedle raises a great point here. We're really just a Dunleavy for Jackson switch away from the playoffs.

Spot on there cladden. And let's add Harrington for Murphy as well. Also, since we don't have neither Sarunas or Powell anymore, let's throw in Brandan Wright and C.J. Watson for Ike Diogu and ask the Pacers to bring back Keith McLeod as well.

All Star
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:12 pm
Am I the only person that thinks we are a playoff team with the players we have right now, at this moment?

Franchise Player
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:24 pm
speakonitgod wrote:Am I the only person that thinks we are a playoff team with the players we have right now, at this moment?

We were just being sarcastic. Well at least I was, not sure about cladden. :mrgreen: JK

All Star
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:36 pm
xbay wrote:
cladden wrote:

Spot on there cladden. And let's add Harrington for Murphy as well. Also, since we don't have neither Sarunas or Powell anymore, let's throw in Brandan Wright and C.J. Watson for Ike Diogu and ask the Pacers to bring back Keith McLeod as well.

:-)

All Star
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:50 pm
I was being sarcastic too. Btw. Memphis has gone 7 and 8 the last 15. It's not quite time to give up yet. Almost but not quite.

Starting Lineup
» Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:45 am
speakonitgod wrote:Am I the only person that thinks we are a playoff team with the players we have right now, at this moment?
i think we are a playoff team with our team right now