seattle

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

which team does seattle have a better chance of winning

Poll ended at Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:57 am

15%
Warriors
2
77%
Nuggets
10
8%
Mavericks
1

Total votes: 13


All Star
Posts: 2714
» Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:03 pm
HELL YEAH :D :D :D

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:04 pm
oh, we have destiny again in our hands, roll Ws and be thankful to SAC and SEATLE!!! i love this game :D

Rookie
Posts: 64
» Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:04 pm
Viz wrote:man what a game... what a game what a game


Hard to believe that this game had Seattle in it, in double overtime. Thank you Seattle. THANK YOU!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :D :D :D :D :D
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 918
» Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:04 pm
hoopitup wrote:
hobbes wrote:wow what a HUGE gift :D :D :D :D :D :D


Exactly - Kevin Durant with two CLUTCH 3 pointers to extend the game, and the Sonics give the Warriors a major gift. Golden State now has a significant leg up as far as remaining schedule. Makes the fact that Dallas beat Phoenix more bearable.....
5 game season with denver,whoever wins on thursday makes it to the playoffs

Rookie
Posts: 22
» Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:04 pm
thank you seattle.. big break for the warriors..
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 872
» Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:04 pm
hoopitup wrote:Exactly - Kevin Durant with two CLUTCH 3 pointers to extend the game, and the Sonics give the Warriors a major gift. Golden State now has a significant leg up as far as remaining schedule. Makes the fact that Dallas beat Phoenix more bearable.....


its makes dallas's win and the dubz loss more bearable

Rookie
Posts: 124
» Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:05 pm
now it's in our hands - we take care of our business - we make the post-season

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, a team who loses b2b to sac and sonics does not belong to playoff
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1357
» Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:05 pm
Can I get a big WE BELIEVE from everyone?
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 872
» Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:05 pm
anyone down for changing the banner for tonight only hahaha.. we owe seattle

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:06 pm
cladden wrote:Can I get a big WE BELIEVE from everyone?



we believe
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 872
» Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:06 pm
WE BELIEVE.. AND WILL CONTINUE TO BELIEVE
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 925
» Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:06 pm
oaklandfnatic wrote:
hoopitup wrote:
hobbes wrote:wow what a HUGE gift :D :D :D :D :D :D


Exactly - Kevin Durant with two CLUTCH 3 pointers to extend the game, and the Sonics give the Warriors a major gift. Golden State now has a significant leg up as far as remaining schedule. Makes the fact that Dallas beat Phoenix more bearable.....
5 game season with denver,whoever wins on thursday makes it to the playoffs


Hm...Denver isn't making it very hard to keep up with 'em in this playoff race! I'm counting on the complete collapse by Denver (losing 2 or 3 of their last games) and us just walking into the playoffs. I'd love to see our GSW destroy the Nuggs...

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:06 pm
Viz wrote:anyone down for changing the banner for tonight only hahaha.. we owe seattle


what do ya say hobbes
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 925
» Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:07 pm
Oh...and WE BELIEVE!!!
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 872
» Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:08 pm
yeah... would u be cool with it hobbes.. (banner changing) for just a day even

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 25 guests