Warriors
77%
Nuggets
8%
Mavericks

Total votes: 13

Starting Lineup
» Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:57 am
The seattle supersonics play us, dallas and denver. There is a possibility of them winning one of them I'd rather have them beat denver because we have one game remaining with denver. so if seattle can beat them we would be in good position

Rookie
» Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:59 am
You're really a fanatic. I'm just not sure about that "guru of sports"...

All Star
» Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:18 pm
oaklandfnatic wrote:The seattle supersonics play us, dallas and denver. There is a possibility of them winning one of them I'd rather have them beat denver because we have one game remaining with denver. so if seattle can beat them we would be in good position

good luck with that :mrgreen:

Starting Lineup
» Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:24 pm
I said there is a chance when i say that it means 10 percent thats what i always tell my kids, but as a sports fan I always look for the upsets, upsets happen if it does happen I made a poll for seattle having the best chance of it happening, remember mike tyson and that one dude that beat him (i bet 50 bucks on it i made $525) ever since then I Always look at the chance david slaying goliath.

Starting Lineup
» Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:33 pm
I hope you got what i meant in my above my postbecause i hate looking like a retard. :forthosewhothinkyoung:

Franchise Player
» Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:46 pm
JOEL wrote:
oaklandfnatic wrote:The seattle supersonics play us, dallas and denver. There is a possibility of them winning one of them I'd rather have them beat denver because we have one game remaining with denver. so if seattle can beat them we would be in good position

..............Id wish him more luck with this one =

oaklandfnatic wrote:I hope you got what i meant in my above my postbecause i hate looking like a retard.

All Star
» Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:49 pm
bigstrads wrote:
JOEL wrote:

oaklandfnatic wrote:I hope you got what i meant in my above my postbecause i hate looking like a retard.

im trying to pass out luck....
miracles are raptor jesus' department :mrgreen:

Starting Lineup
» Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:54 pm
I'm just saying there is a possibities didnt you read my second post i put in this thread

Franchise Player
» Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:00 pm
oaklandfnatic wrote:I'm just saying there is a possibities didnt you read my second post i put in this thread

Well I quoted your second post.............so yeah, I did read it.

Its just that there isnt really much to discuss here more than............."Hmm, its a possibility but not a probability"............

This part of it sealed the deal in terms of your intentions for this "topic" =

oaklandfnatic wrote:if it does happen I made a poll for seattle having the best chance of it happening

So............if Seattle does win one of those games, we come back and give you props? :roll:

Starting Lineup
» Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:02 pm
JOEL wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
JOEL wrote:

im trying to pass out luck....
miracles are raptor jesus' department :mrgreen:

...and here it is.

Starting Lineup
» Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:02 pm
Didnt see you quote me, i must of probably writing as soon as you posted it

Starting Lineup
» Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:47 pm

Dude, you have made 200+ posts in just under a week....JESUS CHRIST!!! Are you on spring break or something lol

Starting Lineup
» Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:50 pm
I'm on a month vacation I could do this for at least 2 more weeks before I start to slow down

Starting Lineup
» Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:54 pm

Starting Lineup
» Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:56 pm
A month vacation....and your spending the entire time at home on your computer? Go out and party, and get some drunk bitches or something...