Here it is GS, DAL, DEN

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Starting Lineup
» Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:59 pm
cladden wrote:Phoenix have fought almost all the way back.

Yeah - good to see that the Ws are not the only team that can blow a big lead! And that Kenyon Martin can go on a roll against other teams as well...there are so many similarities between Denver and GS, although I think GS has the edge offensively because they have the "Big 3", while Denver pretty much has AI and Melo jacking up all of their shots. So teams that play good defense just need to key on those two and they can shut Denver down for long stretches.

All Star
» Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:13 pm
They have the lead!!!! Go Nash

Starting Lineup
» Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:16 pm
Wow - I amost turned it off at halftime, really didn't expect Phoenix to come back. Come on Suns, put the Nuggets away!

Nash has been amazing tonight, I've even seen him play some defense!

Starting Lineup
» Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:22 pm
Warrios pretty much sealed their fate tongiht with their BS perfomance. They are effectively 3games behind mavs and 2 games behing Nuggets with 7 to play.

Unless they go 6-1 down the streatch, I believe its over. Unbelievable, simply unbelievable. It will take atleast 50 to get in so that means they must go 5-2 just to have a shot.

After tonight does anybody here actually think this is going to happen?

I am saddened and disgusted with their lack of heart or ugency in this game...

Rookie
» Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:25 pm
loyaltyisacurse wrote:Warrios pretty much sealed their fate tongiht with their BS perfomance. They are effectively 3games behind mavs and 2 games behing Nuggets with 7 to play.

Unless they go 6-1 down the streatch, I believe its over. Unbelievable, simply unbelievable. It will take atleast 50 to get in so that means they must go 5-2 just to have a shot.

After tonight does anybody here actually think this is going to happen?

I am saddened and disgusted with their lack of heart or ugency in this game...

at this point even 6-1 might not be enough. really

All Star
» Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:25 pm
it's flat out pathetic the way they played, cuban bought nelie, and nellie retires to live a nice long years at hawaii....no? so what the fukc happened?!

Starting Lineup
» Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:33 pm
Last edited by loyaltyisacurse on Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Starting Lineup
» Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:34 pm
arrrgh!
Last edited by loyaltyisacurse on Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Starting Lineup
» Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:35 pm
Even if the Warriors go 5-2 in last 7 they need Mavs to go 2-5 and Nuggets to go 3-4. Niether is going to happen.

Amazing how the Warriors seemed not to grasp this from the tipoff. Compelete disgrace and failure of Nelson and every single player on the court. Its as if they think their record is good enough.

The most sickening thing is They are going to validate Chuck Barkely...I wont even watch the playoffs on TNT, otherwise I am going to kick a hole in the Television.

Rookie
» Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:38 pm
loyaltyisacurse wrote:Even if the Warriors go 5-2 in last 7 they need Mavs to go 2-5 and Nuggets to go 3-4. Niether is going to happen.

Mavs to go 2-5 OR Nuggets to go 3-4.

But you're right, this ain't gonna happen

More: I think that even 6-1 might take us out of the post-season

Franchise Player
» Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:42 pm
Just gotta keep believing, fellas. Kick the bandwagoners to the side and tell 'em what's up. Then you cheer on your team. This season ain't over yet, and I ain't no where ready to start tanking.

Rookie
» Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:47 pm
loyaltyisacurse wrote:Even if the Warriors go 5-2 in last 7 they need Mavs to go 2-5 and Nuggets to go 3-4. Niether is going to happen.

Amazing how the Warriors seemed not to grasp this from the tipoff. Compelete disgrace and failure of Nelson and every single player on the court. Its as if they think their record is good enough.

The most sickening thing is They are going to validate Chuck Barkely...I wont even watch the playoffs on TNT, otherwise I am going to kick a hole in the Television.

What is truly disheartening is that just a few weeks ago Denver was 3 games behind us in the loss column and the consensus favorite to miss out on a playoff spot.

We picked the wrong time of the year to start struggling that is for sure.

Rookie
» Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:50 pm
xbay wrote:Just gotta keep believing, fellas. Kick the bandwagoners to the side and tell 'em what's up. Then you cheer on your team. This season ain't over yet, and I ain't no where ready to start tanking.

that's the right spirit!!!

all the odds are now against us, but we still need to believe

dallas has a tough schedule and denver plays at oracle... still little room for a miracle

no more room for mistakes, though

Starting Lineup
» Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:30 pm
First post here - alright, things are looking bleak at the moment. We are, however, forgetting some other important teams STILL in this playoff race. Utah has been playing some crappy ball lately and only has 50 wins. So...there's still a slim possibility that we can hop above them. AND we can't forget Houston...only 49 wins! Common my fellow G.S.W. fans...this isn't over yet!

Hall of Famer
» Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:20 am
Welcome, Knightofoceans. :hello2: