denver....holy crap

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Founder
» Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:23 pm
Denver just put up 168 on Seattle

Franchise Player
» Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:25 pm
Your f**king kidding me!!!.................Im going to have a look.

Ohh and Hobbes, Im glad your posting more bro. :mrgreen:

Edit - Just had a look................jesus.................with 51 boards, 44 assists, 12 steals and 10 blocks................that is like my NBA Live 08 averages!!! damn.............

Also, Hobbes.............shouldnt this be in the brand spanking new NBA Forum? :wink: :mrgreen: :wink:

All Star
» Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:39 pm
Denver just put a asswhooping on the weak teams of the NBA. This will give their team more confidence and more rest to make a stronger push toward the playoffs.

The W's have really pushed their starters to heavy 40 plus minutes. This will really take a toll toward their push for the playoffs and if and when they get in...

The W's need a serious wakeup call and they need to start playing like they want to get in the playoffs...

All Star
» Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:58 pm
geeezzzzzz....

They are serious now and show off....u bastard denver...

Ok now we need to improve our Defense and kill all the enemy NO MERCY...

it just happened to weak team, wait until they meet spurs or dallas...let them know what the bitter taste.. :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
» Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:04 pm
J-Rich wrote:The W's need a serious wakeup call and they need to start playing like they want to get in the playoffs...

You are SO right J-Rich. Winning 8 of the last 10 games is completely UNACCEPTABLE!

WAKE UP WARRIORS!!!

Rookie
» Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:45 pm
J-Rich wrote:Denver just put a asswhooping on the weak teams of the NBA. This will give their team more confidence and more rest to make a stronger push toward the playoffs.

The W's have really pushed their starters to heavy 40 plus minutes. This will really take a toll toward their push for the playoffs and if and when they get in...

The W's need a serious wakeup call and they need to start playing like they want to get in the playoffs...

blah blah blah...

All Star
» Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:12 pm
hey that team sounds familiar.. are the sonics the same team that had a double digit lead on us while we were at home in the oracle?

All Star
» Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:06 pm
Hey Mr. Moderator maybe you need to relook at that schedule and see how many under .500 teams we have beat in the last 10 games

Franchise Player
» Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:07 am
J-Rich wrote:Hey Mr. Moderator maybe you need to relook at that schedule and see how many under .500 teams we have beat in the last 10 games

It doesn't matter. 8 out of 10 is a good stretch no matter the opponent. See that is the thing with you... even during a good stretch, you find reasons to be negative. You are a one trick pony. Always negative.

Look, I do agree with you that the Warriors often play down to their opponents. I think that is pretty clear. But they just dont play down, they also play UP to their opponents as well.

Short of Utah, who just owns us, we can beat ANYONE in the league. Would you rather have a team that always beats the opponents it should beat but never be able to beat a better opponent? Would that make you feel better J-Rich?

All Star
» Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:50 am
badabing8888 wrote:[quote="JLook, I do agree with you that the Warriors often play down to their opponents. I think that is pretty clear. But they just dont play down, they also play UP to their opponents as well.

Short of Utah, who just owns us, we can beat ANYONE in the league. Would you rather have a team that always beats the opponents it should beat but never be able to beat a better opponent? Would that make you feel better J-Rich?

I think the Lakers own us too. :D

All Star
» Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:10 am
I could not believe that number wehen I saw it. A team like Denver has to get their kicks somehow, seeing as how they had 2 All Star starters and won't even make the playoffs :mrgreen:

Teams that run a score up like that deserve to get their asses handed to them by the next team they play...come on Detriot, hold them to only 68 :mrgreen:

All Star
» Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:38 pm
I'd want to move to Oklahoma after that debacle as well.

Starting Lineup
» Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:57 pm
We play three winnable games (Lakers at home assuming no Gasol, the Clippers and Sacramento). Houston took advantage of a confused Lakers team (no inside threat), and we match up as well as anyone with Houston (plus they get worn down by Boston and the Hornets and get Phoenix at the tail end of the back to back with us.) Denver has an easier schedule on paper, but if one of the teams can win the last two head to head games they should have a big advantage. It is very likely the April 10th game will decide the season for both teams.

Starting Lineup
» Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:06 pm
hmmm... Last time I checked whether you win a game by 1 or 100 it still only counts for one win... am I wrong?

Rookie
» Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:11 pm
~W~ wrote:hmmm... Last time I checked whether you win a game by 1 or 100 it still only counts for one win... am I wrong?

It's still impressive nonetheless.
Contrary to popular belief, the Sonics are still an NBA team.

Scoring a 100 points is hard enough, getting 168 is amazing.