Warriors neon sign

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:53 pm
I had this sign made for our house to go above our television. I thought you guys might like to dheck it out. It is pretty cool. Hopefully it will give the warriors some luck for the play off push.Image

Rookie
» Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:56 pm
[img]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh141/sfsfsfgiants/sign2.jpg
[/img]

Lets try that again

Rookie
» Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:04 pm
I couldnt get the big picture to work so I put it in my avatar. A little small but you can get the idea. The sign is five feet long and two feet wide. Later, Mike

All Star
» Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:23 pm
eater that is hella tight :D :D :D :D

» Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:02 pm

Rookie
» Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:06 pm
Thanks man I couldn't get that to work at all

All Star
» Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:26 pm
looks expensive :shock: 8) :D :bday:

All Star
» Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:31 pm
that's pretty sweet... where did you have this made...and how much? i DEF. gotta get one of these...

Rookie
» Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:57 pm
It was pretty expensive. I have a lady that makes the signs for me. She made me another one that is a best of the bay sign. It is like seven feet long and like four feet high. It has a warriors symbol raiders symbol and A's symbol. I would post picks but I am kind of computer illiterate. I got a little over forty neon signs in my house. If someone wants to help me I will post some pics of these as well.
Well if anyone is serious about getting a sign made hit me up and I will give you all the details. But they are not cheap. But it is my hobby and worth it. My house glows like a christmas tree.

Role Player
» Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:38 pm
One word. Dope!

I know those signs are expensive... especially w/ the customization of the logo (bends, etc).

Good stuff.

All Star
» Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:07 pm
:D great spirit wakeeater!

Founder
» Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:02 pm
THAT IS SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Hall of Famer
» Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:06 am
speakonitgod wrote:looks expensive :shock: 8) :D :bday:

For sure...

Amazing, wakeeater. Just... amazing. :D

All Star
» Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:44 am
wakeeater2003 wrote:It was pretty expensive. I have a lady that makes the signs for me. She made me another one that is a best of the bay sign. It is like seven feet long and like four feet high. It has a warriors symbol raiders symbol and A's symbol. I would post picks but I am kind of computer illiterate. I got a little over forty neon signs in my house. If someone wants to help me I will post some pics of these as well.
Well if anyone is serious about getting a sign made hit me up and I will give you all the details. But they are not cheap. But it is my hobby and worth it. My house glows like a christmas tree.

def. interested. gimme all the details you can when you find some time...