NBA Legends 2nd Edition: DONE (DROPPING DOWN)

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2557
» Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:39 pm
that's a pretty big steal

All Star
Posts: 3310
» Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:41 pm
yeah...for some reason i was hoping he'd get past all of you n get to me. ha...wishful thinking of course
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3074
» Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:06 pm
Lol those were my thoughts too.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2557
» Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:30 pm
migya is on the clock, then TMC and thunder
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21902
» Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:43 pm
coltraning wrote:Oh my, this is a steal...I'm adding to the shock and awe backcourt with perhaps the best power forward of all time (certainly in a 3-way tie with Karl Malone and TD)

Image



Great pick. The reason why I didn't pick him instead of Duncan is because Duncan has won championships and multiple MVPs
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21902
» Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:50 pm
I'm going to fill the hardest to fill position. I'm taking the legendary superstar who is the most athletic Center in nba history.

Image


David Robinson

MVP, scoring champion, multiple championships
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2557
» Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:48 pm
migya wrote:I'm going to fill the hardest to fill position. I'm taking the legendary superstar who is the most athletic Center in nba history.

Image


David Robinson

MVP, scoring champion, multiple championships


center is actually the easiest to fill position on a legend sim.

Shaq
Kareem
Wilt
Russell
Hakeem
Moses
Robinson

No other position has seven players of that quality
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21902
» Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:21 am
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
migya wrote:I'm going to fill the hardest to fill position. I'm taking the legendary superstar who is the most athletic Center in nba history.

Image


David Robinson

MVP, scoring champion, multiple championships


center is actually the easiest to fill position on a legend sim.

Shaq
Kareem
Wilt
Russell
Hakeem
Moses
Robinson

No other position has seven players of that quality



But it disappears quite quickly after that. You have to pick one or two up real quick or be left with a much weaker Center. PGs there are plenty of, as well as pretty much every other position
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:43 am
I'm picking Isiah Thomas.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21902
» Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:54 am
TMC wrote:I'm picking Isiah Thomas.



And he's not a favourite of yours either. He is a great PG and a good pick
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:29 am
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:I'm picking Isiah Thomas.



And he's not a favourite of yours either. He is a great PG and a good pick


Yeah, can't stand him... but what can I do?. I needed a top PG, so I went with one of the best, and also with one with a much needed winning attitude.

He might be a jerk in real life, but that doesn't matter for this draft.





Now that you say it... god, I hate my team. :mrgreen:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1266
» Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:36 pm
Jerry West. He is the only player left that ever gets mentioned in top 10 consideration left. Sort of a mini Larry Bird. I think I'm going to have the oldest team at the end of this.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2557
» Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:54 pm
I'm going to have to go with the greatest assist-man to ever play the game, a guy who's good at getting to ball to big men (which I have a lot of need for), and a guy who can shoot the lights out as well. John Stockton.

Image

All Star
Posts: 3310
» Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:59 pm
i choose elvin hayes and jason kidd
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2557
» Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:38 pm
EDIT: I'm going to go with Dr. J, a three time ABA MVP, one time NBA MVP, and one of the only player in NBA or ABA history to be top 10 in the league in points, rebounds, assists, steals, FG%, and blocks at some point in their career.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests