Who comes on here after midnight

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:45 pm
before i got promotion...my old job make me like Vampire...sleep at 0500am and wake up 1100pm and continue to work again...but now...can't stand that or else i am in deep deep sh1t.... :mrgreen:

Role Player
» Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:47 pm
LoL, I'm on here at some rediculous times of night/morning. Once again, I'm one of those that can function with very little sleep...I don't function all that well, lol...but as long as I get 4 hours sleep I'm generally not too bad. Catches up to you after a while though, and bites you on the ass...HARD.

Hall of Famer
» Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:52 pm
What would be nice is if this forum had like webcam capabilities where those that have webcams could use them and next to our forum names our moving pic appeared. It would be pretty good to see everybody and would be alot like talking to them live. The chat facility on this forum has never been used I don't think

Hall of Famer
» Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:54 pm
breezer_79 wrote:LoL, I'm on here at some rediculous times of night/morning. Once again, I'm one of those that can function with very little sleep...I don't function all that well, lol...but as long as I get 4 hours sleep I'm generally not too bad. Catches up to you after a while though, and bites you on the ass...HARD.

I almost has panic attacks a few years ago from staying up on the internet and getting no more than 4 hours sleep a night constantly. You just can't function like that and have to do things in moderation

All Star
» Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:56 pm
i have webcam but i rarely use it...but if u guys want ...that's good idea...as long not showing something crazy...but i am oke with that... :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
» Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:20 pm
William_GSW wrote:as long not showing something crazy...

Miggy................ :wink: :mrgreen:

All Star
» Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:28 pm
what i mean something crazy is like Dance around...or so stupid move... :wink:

Role Player
» Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:32 pm
migya wrote:
breezer_79 wrote:LoL, I'm on here at some rediculous times of night/morning. Once again, I'm one of those that can function with very little sleep...I don't function all that well, lol...but as long as I get 4 hours sleep I'm generally not too bad. Catches up to you after a while though, and bites you on the ass...HARD.

I almost has panic attacks a few years ago from staying up on the internet and getting no more than 4 hours sleep a night constantly. You just can't function like that and have to do things in moderation

LoL...Dude, I've been functioning like this for the past 10 years. I'm pretty sure its no good for my health and yes I'm gonna have to change my ways...just not yet. :P

Franchise Player
» Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:07 pm
I almost never get less than seven hours of sleep. I am always in decent shape mentally.

All Star
» Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:22 pm
if i sleep less then 4 hours....i will easily get tired during the daytime....
and can't sleep in the afternoon or else i will get dizzy... :?

Hall of Famer
» Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:32 pm
breezer_79 wrote:
migya wrote:

LoL...Dude, I've been functioning like this for the past 10 years. I'm pretty sure its no good for my health and yes I'm gonna have to change my ways...just not yet. :P

No wonder you go on about some way out shiit :mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
» Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:36 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I almost never get less than seven hours of sleep. I am always in decent shape mentally.

But you're still a crazy muthafuker sfsf :wink: :mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
» Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:39 pm
William_GSW wrote:if i sleep less then 4 hours....i will easily get tired during the daytime....
and can't sleep in the afternoon or else i will get dizzy... :?

I get the same way. I can't catch up on sleep except at night or I get a bad head spin

Franchise Player
» Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:05 pm
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I almost never get less than seven hours of sleep. I am always in decent shape mentally.

But you're still a crazy muthafuker sfsf :wink: :mrgreen:

I wont deny it. :wink: :mrgreen:

Role Player
» Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:29 pm
migya wrote:
breezer_79 wrote:
migya wrote:

No wonder you go on about some way out shiit :mrgreen:

Who needs drugs mate? LoL...I get a natural high from lack of sleep. That said, even if I got normal ammounts of sleep I'd still be talking about some far out ****...'cause thats just how I roll baby. ;)