Barnett raving about POB??? Youtube on nba.com/warriors

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:01 pm
Only because we got rid of Jasikevicius. He was the real punching bag of the Warriors fanbase.


I mean, even Pietrus and POB have people that expects something from them...
User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 398
» Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:07 pm
Draft Express's report on Patrick O'Bryant.

Comparisons:
Best Case: Chris Kaman
Worst Case: Michael Olowakandi

That's all I needed to know ;D
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1357
» Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:57 pm
You know. Kaman of two years ago wouldn't be bad at all.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1768
» Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:52 pm
why not POB comparison like this...

Best scenario = KG
Worst Scenario = Wilt Chamberlain.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 384
» Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:54 pm
Pfft. I'll believe when I see it.

Role Player
Posts: 208
» Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:07 pm
best case scenario - adonyl foyle


hahah now thats a good joke i must admit

All Star
Posts: 2956
» Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:35 am
Is that the same Jim Barnett that raved about Mike Dunleavy? :roll:

All Star
Posts: 3310
» Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:40 am
cladden wrote:You know. Kaman of two years ago wouldn't be bad at all.


Kaman is gon have a big season this year with brand out. well, big compared to last season at least.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 22190
» Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:04 am
EMan32 wrote:
cladden wrote:You know. Kaman of two years ago wouldn't be bad at all.


Kaman is gon have a big season this year with brand out. well, big compared to last season at least.


Kaman is a good Center, at least stat wise he is pretty good. He will at least have the chance to grab most of the rebounds and block most of the shots for the Clippers this season
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:15 am
ReginaldLewis wrote:Is that the same Jim Barnett that raved about Mike Dunleavy? :roll:


:mrgreen:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:43 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
ReginaldLewis wrote:Is that the same Jim Barnett that raved about Mike Dunleavy? :roll:


:mrgreen:


Yep, that's what he gets paid for, ain't it? :wink:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1357
» Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:47 am
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
ReginaldLewis wrote:Is that the same Jim Barnett that raved about Mike Dunleavy? :roll:


:mrgreen:


Yep, that's what he gets paid for, ain't it? :wink:


He isn't the worst homer around though. When someone sucks he'll say so. In very moderate words but if one knows his commentary style one can tell.
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 13751
» Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:35 pm
cladden wrote:
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
ReginaldLewis wrote:Is that the same Jim Barnett that raved about Mike Dunleavy? :roll:


:mrgreen:


Yep, that's what he gets paid for, ain't it? :wink:


He isn't the worst homer around though. When someone sucks he'll say so. In very moderate words but if one knows his commentary style one can tell.

I certainly don't know his commentary style, then.

Jim Barnett is a crackhead. I could do his job better than him. Easily.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1266
» Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:42 pm
Best case scenario: Robert Parish in 1981

Worst case scenario: Robert Parish today
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1357
» Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:33 pm
32 wrote:
cladden wrote:
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
ReginaldLewis wrote:Is that the same Jim Barnett that raved about Mike Dunleavy? :roll:


:mrgreen:


Yep, that's what he gets paid for, ain't it? :wink:


He isn't the worst homer around though. When someone sucks he'll say so. In very moderate words but if one knows his commentary style one can tell.

I certainly don't know his commentary style, then.

Jim Barnett is a crackhead. I could do his job better than him. Easily.


I mean. He's ofcourse a homer. Every commentator ever employed by a team is going to be a homer. Fitz is the biggest homer ever. Barnett will actually call Warriors out on stuff or admit that a wrong charge called against the other team is as bad as a wrong charge called on the Warriors.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests