New $18 Season Ticket Price Break & 200 Club

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32


Rookie
Posts: 177
» Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:50 am
It's nice to see the Warriors cutting the price on some upper deck tickets. They cut the cost of Season tickets for about 300 seats from $26 to $18 per game.

Makes sense to price it right to get people in the stands and get their money for food, merchandise, not to mention adding more bodies every game to make it a more exciting environment.

It will be interesting to see how the "200 Club" works out as I think it may be a little chaotic if they don't put controls to only allow access to season ticket holders in the upper deck or something like that as opposed to having everyone allowed and making it overcrowded. Hmmm.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1768
» Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:43 pm
is that possible i buy the upper seat and sit on lower level seat.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: hehehehe
but of coz i will choose the game like milwaukee or not a famous team.
did anybody ever do it?

Rookie
Posts: 108
» Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:58 pm
William_GSW wrote:is that possible i buy the upper seat and sit on lower level seat.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: hehehehe
but of coz i will choose the game like milwaukee or not a famous team.
did anybody ever do it?


nope there's people at the lower levels checking tickets.
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 872
» Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:32 pm
i snuck in people to lower lvl all year... its pretty easy to get down to lower lvl as long as you have a ticket
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:07 pm
You could sit in the nose bleeds and then move down to the lower level after at least a quarter when everyone is settled in and you can find any good seats left. The ticket ushers would then leave. After that, you can go down to the lower level because there are plenty of fans coming late thanks to traffic or taking BART late.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1768
» Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:22 am
what happen if you get caught????....u using upper seat tic and sit on lowel lvl...do they kick u out of stadium or they asked you to go back to your seat...and what kind of reason u gave to them!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 872
» Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:31 am
no they wouldnt kick you out of the stadium... the ushers at my section didnt really care if people snuck down. but if you are caught you will just be asked to go to your original seat
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3040
» Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:02 pm
really depends on the section, but my experience has been that you can usually wind your way around from less expensive lower bowl to more expensive if you wait until mid-way through the 2nd quarter and don't make a point of running into an usher. Believe it or not, I have had rich corporate folks show up for the seats their companies paid for as late as the third quarter. I do think it is hard to get into the lower bowl if you have an upper bowl ticket, but I am sure there are ways.
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 872
» Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:20 am
if you go to the arena right when the doors open, you will be able to find that some lower bowl entrances dont have anyone checking tickets. My cousins had upper bowl season tickets and they would always sit next to us in the lower bowl. Id say the got down there about 25 times
User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 398
» Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:34 am
delete this thread now before someone from the warriors organization catches on!!!

All Star
Posts: 3310
» Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:44 pm
haha...funny...anywayz as far as the new 200 club seats, theyre cool but theyre basically back upper level boxes where your better view is on the tv screens. other than the price, the biggest difference is you can be next to, in front of, behind or face to face with other true warrior fans....its been my experience that the best fans are the ones that sit mid-high to nosebleed in the upper level.
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 191
» Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:00 pm
So I just upgraded my season tickets from 206 row 6 to 206 row 1! I'm pretty happy, although I've never sat in row 1 in the upper deck. Anyone have experience with this? Do the guard rails get in the way of your viewing? I know the second deck tends to be pretty steep when it comes to each row so I figured row 1 would be the best bet. Any other opinions would be great.
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 13751
» Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:09 pm
tvaldivi wrote:So I just upgraded my season tickets from 206 row 6 to 206 row 1! I'm pretty happy, although I've never sat in row 1 in the upper deck. Anyone have experience with this? Do the guard rails get in the way of your viewing? I know the second deck tends to be pretty steep when it comes to each row so I figured row 1 would be the best bet. Any other opinions would be great.

The 1st row of the second deck are great seats. Its just like watching the game on TV. The bars never get in your way. Plus, I think its far easier to get to those seats (as opposed to lap-dancing 5 guys to get to the middle row up higher). Definitely an upgrade.

All Star
Posts: 3310
» Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:39 pm
32 wrote:
tvaldivi wrote:So I just upgraded my season tickets from 206 row 6 to 206 row 1! I'm pretty happy, although I've never sat in row 1 in the upper deck. Anyone have experience with this? Do the guard rails get in the way of your viewing? I know the second deck tends to be pretty steep when it comes to each row so I figured row 1 would be the best bet. Any other opinions would be great.

The 1st row of the second deck are great seats. Its just like watching the game on TV. The bars never get in your way. Plus, I think its far easier to get to those seats (as opposed to lap-dancing 5 guys to get to the middle row up higher). Definitely an upgrade.


like watching on a hella big ass screen tv. haha. i can honestly say that sitting anywhere in the arena is a good experience...all different experiences (TOTALLY DIFFERENT), but good experiences nontheless.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:50 pm
Yeah. The upperdeck first rows are the best if your there. I'd consider the first row over a wall seat on the lower level and even a bit more rows down from the walls too.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests