Summer League Thread

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:40 pm
god damn bellinelli had 37 pts shooting 14-20 from the field. 5-7 from beyond the arc. 4 for 6 at the line.

looks like we got a balla!

Rookie
» Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:55 pm
Very, Very promising signs. Could be everything we need.

Starting Lineup
» Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:28 pm
for those who didnt see the game he made some pretty impressive shots. His shots were contested and he was running and gunning.

Rookie
» Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:31 pm
can somebody post the link to the game highlights if there are any?

i spent 10 minutes looking and couldn't find a thing.

Role Player
» Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:48 pm
Highlights should be up later tonight. The entire game could be available tomorrow.

» Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:46 pm
~W~ wrote:FINALLY... POB with a put back... looking at the rebound total, POB is not cutting it

You're right. It's not like he led both teams in rebounding and blocked shots or anything...

Starting Lineup
» Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:12 pm
Ooo he had 10 Reb what else? Missing point blank put back n blocking fouls out at the three point line n so was the only one to watch the game?

Role Player
» Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:32 pm
The game has been archived and is now available for viewing on NBA.com.

http://www.nba.com/video/

All Star
» Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:10 pm
If NBA draft start tomorrow....i think belinelli is probably gone at top ten.There is no doubt he is the outside killer...that's what GSW need after we lost J-Rich....Hopefully, POB could step-up and B-Wright turn be a monster, too.I can't imagine if we really have K.G and Baron Davis play together...what's gonna happen....double team for Baron or K.G in outside field Belinelli or Jackson or Barnes killing u with 3pts....wow what a offensive team...maybe we will more scariest than Phoenix suns if we talk about scoring offense.Sorry forgot about Monta....He is good,too.... :D

Rookie
» Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:27 pm
~W~ wrote:Ooo he had 10 Reb what else? Missing point blank put back n blocking fouls out at the three point line n so was the only one to watch the game?

i was at the game and the kid played well. he showed alot of energy and ran the court very good. pob looks in alot better shape. he was open alot in the game and the pg didn't see him in time or made very bad passes. i wish you would report what you see right **** head.

Hall of Famer
» Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:05 am
William_GSW wrote:If NBA draft start tomorrow....i think belinelli is probably gone at top ten.

It was just a summer league game, pal. Let's not get carried away. Even tho it was impressive, that's not enough to make him a top 10 pick in one of the most loaded drafts in recent history...

Starting Lineup
» Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:29 am
Golden wrote:
~W~ wrote:Ooo he had 10 Reb what else? Missing point blank put back n blocking fouls out at the three point line n so was the only one to watch the game?

i was at the game and the kid played well. he showed alot of energy and ran the court very good. pob looks in alot better shape. he was open alot in the game and the pg didn't see him in time or made very bad passes. i wish you would report what you see right **** head.

First of all, I already said POB was in a lot better shape so go tell your **** buddy POB good ****ing job. READ THE POST I MADE IN ANOTHER THREAD BELOW:

http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtop ... 0420#80420

So what if you were at the game, YOU WANT A *****NG COOKIE?Its obvious you werent paying any *****ng attention dumbass, because if you were, he would of seen him missed easy putbacks because he was rushing himself. Look here, his energy is much better, hustling up and down the court, and I applause him for that. But c'mon since when did running up and down the court make you a better player? THIS IS BASKETBALL NO ****ing TRACK...

Rookie
» Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:12 pm
~W~ wrote:
Golden wrote:

First of all, I already said POB was in a lot better shape so go tell your **** buddy POB good ****ing job. READ THE POST I MADE IN ANOTHER THREAD BELOW:

http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtop ... 0420#80420

So what if you were at the game, YOU WANT A *****NG COOKIE?Its obvious you werent paying any *****ng attention dumbass, because if you were, he would of seen him missed easy putbacks because he was rushing himself. Look here, his energy is much better, hustling up and down the court, and I applause him for that. But c'mon since when did running up and down the court make you a better player? THIS IS BASKETBALL NO ****ing TRACK...

trust me **** head i pay alot my attention then you. it so funny a non basketball player like yourself has so much to say (LOL). keep saying what you will W maybe just maybe you will be right for once. i think i need to have you talk to the golden state summer league coach since you know it all.

Role Player
» Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:16 pm

Role Player
» Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:06 pm

Belinelli did look very smooth on offense. He handled the ball well when he was looking for his shot. His turnovers came when trying to ball inside to a player like POB or Josh Powell. Also the guy is right on about POB. He has horrible hands. He doesn't have the touch like Beans.