Jrich here to stay

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Mon May 21, 2007 4:31 am
I just watched nbc11 sports sunday and they said mullin will keep jrich, which possibly means monta, biedrins, and harrington are up for trade.

I would hate to see monta playing against us, but keeping both baron and jrich won't give the team much room for trades. Nothing is set in stone yet, but where will this leave the warriors?

http://www.cctextra.com/blogs/hoopjunki ... aying.html

Franchise Player
» Mon May 21, 2007 4:37 am
yeah we are very guard heavy!!!

Monta got heaps of trade value cause he won the most improved player... package him with Pietrus, Stephen Jackson etc and you could land a KG maybe>

Hall of Famer
» Mon May 21, 2007 4:56 am
I had read another article about Mullin saying that he will keep JRich. If a move is to be made it will likely involve either Monta or Biedrins, in order to get a star big man. I want to keep the two of them, as well as JRich and the rest of the core and think that either a suitable PF can be found in the draft, by freeagency (eg. Varejao) or Powell improving and getting the court time. The team did great the last 2 months and must be kept together for one full season to see how for real they actually are

All Star
» Mon May 21, 2007 11:11 am
mullin's an idiot if he truly believes that...

if the right deal comes along, anyone not named BD is expendable, esp. JRich...

Starting Lineup
» Mon May 21, 2007 11:25 am
I say if you want to get a real deal down is to resign Pietrus, sign Ellis, and trade for Kevin Garnett. That is a very plausible deal that they would bite on. Monta Ellis, Mickeal Pietrus, Andris Biedrins for Kevin Garnett.

All Star
» Mon May 21, 2007 11:27 am
pawnograffiti wrote:yeah we are very guard heavy!!!

Monta got heaps of trade value cause he won the most improved player... package him with Pietrus, Stephen Jackson etc and you could land a KG maybe>

who's in the "etc" ?

you need alot more than monta, sjax, and pietrus...

Franchise Player
» Mon May 21, 2007 1:07 pm
aletha33 wrote:
pawnograffiti wrote:yeah we are very guard heavy!!!

who's in the "etc" ?

you need alot more than monta, sjax, and pietrus...

i know you need a lot more then Sjax...
it's called contract filling, Monta earns no where near the money KG is on.

Starting Lineup
» Mon May 21, 2007 3:55 pm
I'm a huge fan of keeping J-Rich...

Rookie
» Mon May 21, 2007 4:50 pm
I like to keep Jrich, baron, biedrins and monta together, but its disappointing that something has to give in order to add more depth in our team.

Rookie
» Mon May 21, 2007 5:20 pm
it would be nice to have kg but to do that will haave to trade jackson, harington, montay.

Franchise Player
» Mon May 21, 2007 6:55 pm
Don't draw to any conclusions just yet. This is the same man that not too long ago, said it through his own mouth that Mike Montgomery was returning.

Rookie
» Mon May 21, 2007 9:13 pm
mBvDp wrote:I just watched nbc11 sports sunday and they said mullin will keep jrich, which possibly means monta, biedrins, and harrington are up for trade.

I would hate to see monta playing against us, but keeping both baron and jrich won't give the team much room for trades. Nothing is set in stone yet, but where will this leave the warriors?

DO NOT TRADE MONTA. I'd rather see JR go than Monta. I guess JR is worth more, but Monta is way more fun to watch. I'd rather see us trade Jason.

Starting Lineup
» Mon May 21, 2007 9:26 pm
BT wrote:I say if you want to get a real deal down is to resign Pietrus, sign Ellis, and trade for Kevin Garnett. That is a very plausible deal that they would bite on. Monta Ellis, Mickeal Pietrus, Andris Biedrins for Kevin Garnett.

I don't know that this trade would work financially. I think it will be hard to deal for KG unless a 3rd team is involved.

Starting Lineup
» Mon May 21, 2007 9:28 pm
vdman123 wrote:it would be nice to have kg but to do that will haave to trade jackson, harington, montay.

Honestly I don't think very many teams want SJax because of obvious reasons...that said I don't mind him on our squad one bit

Rookie
» Mon May 21, 2007 10:24 pm
sjax is a very good player and is very valubal for the warriors, For example may i remind u that the warriors ar a bad free throw shooting team. stevan jackson is very good at his free thows and we cant aford him to leave.