Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Sun May 20, 2007 5:53 pm
yes! MVP MVP MVP MVP :D

Rookie
» Sun May 20, 2007 6:25 pm
vdman123 wrote:yes! MVP MVP MVP MVP :D

Against the Mavericks he is.

Wilt and Rick Barry were obviously better.

Rookie
» Sun May 20, 2007 6:37 pm
still, he is the best today :D

Rookie
» Sun May 20, 2007 7:50 pm
also lucas, parish, phillip, thurmond, arenas...

Rookie
» Sun May 20, 2007 10:22 pm
arenas, please, tell me, what did arenas for the warriors??? he is so over rated, c'on, i preffer j-rich in arenas place, just cause he is one of the best hystory showman and he never left golden state, when he is a player who is a starting at any team, and davis could become the best warriors history player off course, he is playing for this team trought 2 years and was the principal reason for the best moment of the team in 15 years

Starting Lineup
» Sun May 20, 2007 11:10 pm
yeah **** Judas Arenas....I certainly don't root for players to get injured or have unfulfilling careers....but just look at the players who have recently turned their backs on the W's: Cwebb (will never win a champ.) , Arenas blew out his knee, sprewell (disappeared into the abyss after a dissappointing end to a promising season with Minn. and can no longer feed his starving offspring). More recently the DungMurphy twins, they raped the warriors for a few years and then get traded to a contender in the east and immediately turned them into losers! Is it safe to say God is Warriors fan and the promise land is only a year or 2 away!?!?!?!? :) :D

Starting Lineup
» Mon May 21, 2007 2:21 am
Rony Seikly is best Warrior Player Ever!!!!!!!

Hall of Famer
» Mon May 21, 2007 4:18 am
Nothing much to this subject. Baron is definately not the best ever for the franchise, Barry gets that and Mullin had some great 4-5 years as well. Tim Hardaway was better than Baron has done but in 4 years, keeping up what he has recently done, Baron might be seen as better

Hall of Famer
» Mon May 21, 2007 5:25 am
NOT.EVEN.CLOSE

Rookie
» Mon May 21, 2007 10:49 am

Nope - Rick Barry, Jamal Wilkes, Nate Thurmond, Jeff Mullins, Chris Mullin, Wilt Chamberlain, Cazzie Russell, Phil Smith, World B. Free, Bernard King, and Robert Parish were all better and stayed fairly healthy and out of trouble.

Rookie
» Mon May 21, 2007 1:48 pm
Rick Barry is the best warrior

Starting Lineup
» Mon May 21, 2007 2:14 pm
Robinzine wrote:

Nope - Rick Barry, Jamal Wilkes, Nate Thurmond, Jeff Mullins, Chris Mullin, Wilt Chamberlain, Cazzie Russell, Phil Smith, World B. Free, Bernard King, and Robert Parish were all better and stayed fairly healthy and out of trouble.

No to Jamal Wilkes, Jeff Mullins Cazzie Russell, and Phil Smith. If you want to put Wilkes and Russell down, why not might as well put Barnett. I wouldn't say King was a greater Warriors player than Davis because he didn't have the impact that Davis has had.

Rookie
» Mon May 21, 2007 4:05 pm
it dosint mater All of them are good

All Star
» Mon May 21, 2007 5:37 pm
Yeah, give Davis credit cause he brought the Warriors to the second round after thirteen years of no playoffs!

Rookie
» Mon May 21, 2007 6:03 pm
i cant agre more