The Thugs Strike Again

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Tue May 15, 2007 9:51 pm
we can't make our free-throws tho!

Rookie
» Tue May 15, 2007 9:51 pm
GVC wrote:These ghetto hood rats deserve to be capped. **** the Golden State Pussies!

I was sure Stephen Jackson was gonna grab his gat and show these refs what's up.

All Star
» Tue May 15, 2007 9:59 pm
cuneatus2 wrote:
GVC wrote:These ghetto hood rats deserve to be capped. **** the Golden State Pussies!

I was sure Stephen Jackson was gonna grab his gat and show these refs what's up.

cmon man.. keep it civil plz.

Rookie
» Tue May 15, 2007 10:01 pm

More classless quotes from the worlds biggest group of hipocrits. Keep it coming, your true colors are really showing now.

Trolloc

Rookie
» Tue May 15, 2007 10:02 pm
cuneatus2 wrote:

And heres another proud son of Utah. Welcome to the boards.

Trolloc

All Star
» Tue May 15, 2007 10:32 pm

What a races red-neck thing to say. Those same so called-ghetto hoodrat s gave you the biggest thrill of your short pathetic life. Personally I resent what you said and fortunately for you, me and the other black folk on the board don't know where to find your red-neck ass. I suppose you would rather have Dunleavy and Murphy.

Now, back to the game. Jackson is out of control. I would not bring him back if I was the Warriors. Nelly should have played more bench. Believe it or not, Foyle could have been a big help on Boozer. Also, Kaleena should have gotten some game.

Moderators: How in the hell you let this a@@hole put this racist quote on your board? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Founder
» Tue May 15, 2007 10:34 pm
he's gone

Rookie
» Tue May 15, 2007 10:34 pm
Wow, you're funny. What he said is no worse than "red-neck".

Starting Lineup
» Tue May 15, 2007 10:36 pm
good series to you -civilized jazz fans. the better team won, but juss dont come here calling us thugs cuz we're not.

Starting Lineup
» Tue May 15, 2007 10:37 pm
yeah **** off....we are not thugs the only hard foul wa the barnes and he was trying to swat the ball, he didn't mean to hit him in the head.....Sjax foul was not a flagrant

Rookie
» Tue May 15, 2007 10:37 pm
Maybe the Warriors aren't thugs...I haven't seen much of them as you probably haven't seen much of the Jazz.

That being said, in THIS SERIES they certainly acted like what mist people would call "thugs."

Rookie
» Tue May 15, 2007 10:47 pm
ReginaldLewis wrote:

What a races red-neck thing to say. Those same so called-ghetto hoodrat s gave you the biggest thrill of your short pathetic life. Personally I resent what you said and fortunately for you, me and the other black folk on the board don't know where to find your red-neck ass. I suppose you would rather have Dunleavy and Murphy.

Now, back to the game. Jackson is out of control. I would not bring him back if I was the Warriors. Nelly should have played more bench. Believe it or not, Foyle could have been a big help on Boozer. Also, Kaleena should have gotten some game.

Moderators: How in the hell you let this a@@hole put this racist quote on your board? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Do you find "red-neck" to be politically correct?

All Star
» Tue May 15, 2007 10:49 pm
This series we certainly let our emotions get the better of us, but by no means are we thugs. Watch enough of the games we've played and you'll see that this is uncharacteristic.

But it is playoff basketball and when things get rough players get rough. During the regular season, however, I can't recall any flagrants off the top of my head.

The team that thugs it up is the Miami Heat. Ugh. Pat Riley's gameplan is: anyone comes down the lane punch them then I'll show the refs my rings.

Rookie
» Tue May 15, 2007 10:50 pm
hobbes wrote:he's gone

Why is he gone but not the guys who say "red necks"?

Role Player
» Tue May 15, 2007 10:50 pm
to me, for a team that is big and place a lot of physical pressure upon the other team, sure are panzies when recieving the same physical pressure

DID YOU SEE AK FLY TO HALF COURT OFF A TINY PUSH?