The Warriors are great sports!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Tue May 15, 2007 11:03 pm
Corn on the Colb wrote:
nickdakoolkat wrote:the only hard foul was barnes accidental elbow to the face....Sjax was clearly not a flagrent. I like how some of these Jazz fans even whine in victory, foe gods sake you won....stop being a bunch of whinning mormons!!!!!

But Jazz fans are the bigots.

Not all Jazz fans are mormons.

I guess I can call you all thugs and gangstas and niggas. Or gays, since it's the Bay Area. Is that allowed?

Let's see how you react to that, and next time think before you completely contradict yourselves again.

-From a non-Mormon.

From a non human is more like it.

Trolloc

Rookie
» Tue May 15, 2007 11:18 pm
No, it's from a human who isn't afraid to utilize his first amendment rights.

Nobody on this board that is black doesn't refer to his 'homie boys' as 'nigga' at least once a day.

It's funny how words can effect people. And I like to see the effect it takes on others. It's funny to me.

Rookie
» Tue May 15, 2007 11:34 pm
"These ghetto hood rats deserve to be capped. **** the Golden State Pussies!"

This kind of drivel has no place in this game or amongst any of the fans. This guy is not a true Jazz fan. At least the rest of us don't claim him.

Rookie
» Wed May 16, 2007 12:10 am
nickdakoolkat wrote:the only hard foul was barnes accidental elbow to the face....Sjax was clearly not a flagrent. I like how some of these Jazz fans even whine in victory, foe gods sake you won....stop being a bunch of whinning mormons!!!!!

Dude, you thugged the whole series and you lost. How many flagrants did you tally this run? give the jazz credit for playing past it, not making a big deal of it.