Show Respect Non-Warrior Fans!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Franchise Player
» Tue May 15, 2007 1:50 pm
Code: Select all
You just wish your teams fan base was as loyal and appreciative as us.

Oh, sorry. Guess I misinterpreted the above statment.

I love your passion bro and yes, I agree that only long time fans can really appreciate fully what this end of the season has meant. I guess that was more my point that lets enjoy this. We have "suffered" and this season has been a great reward.

I choose to focus on that rather than questioning whether other fan bases are as good.

Rookie
» Tue May 15, 2007 1:55 pm
Josh Jamison wrote:Actually... I did... my bad... I was about to edit my other post but you beat me to it.
:banghead:

now you know why I came at ya...... :agrue:

Starting Lineup
» Tue May 15, 2007 1:57 pm
I retract that "loyal fan" statement, but everything else stands.

Rookie
» Tue May 15, 2007 2:00 pm
Josh Jamison wrote:I retract that "loyal fan" statement, but everything else stands.

thats fine.....I can respect that....Love for the team is awsome.....

Rookie
» Tue May 15, 2007 3:41 pm
NorCalJazzFan wrote:Utah has 19,911 people show up and cheer every playoff game....all the time, If the arena seated 50,000 there would be 50,0000 people there.

haha, seriously doubt that... would be nice, but yeah can fill the seats for the first half of the season how are we going to get 50,000 in there unless byu is about to pound u of u in a football game

Rookie
» Tue May 15, 2007 6:19 pm
thecolony wrote:
NorCalJazzFan wrote:Utah has 19,911 people show up and cheer every playoff game....all the time, If the arena seated 50,000 there would be 50,0000 people there.

haha, seriously doubt that... would be nice, but yeah can fill the seats for the first half of the season how are we going to get 50,000 in there unless byu is about to pound u of u in a football game

shut up mormon! :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
» Tue May 15, 2007 6:47 pm
There's no sense into arguing. Only the respectful will answer to this thread, the other idiots will go on to troll this board showing nothing but hate and disrespect. Jazz Punk Rocker and NorCalJazzFan have my respect, but I have yet to see the day that other Jazz fans on this board earn the right to receive any type of "nicey-nice" from me or any of us Warrior fans.

Role Player
» Tue May 15, 2007 6:54 pm
deleted
Last edited by GoldenStJayhawk on Tue May 15, 2007 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rookie
» Tue May 15, 2007 6:57 pm
thecolony wrote:

uhh... dream on bitch, since when has byu "pounded" u of u in a football game..utah has won 4 of the last 5 and 9 of the last 14...deal with the facts

Rookie
» Tue May 15, 2007 7:05 pm
Mitch Richmond wrote:
NorCalJazzFan wrote:If you want us to treat you with respect, you have to give some too. Earn my respect....don’t just assume it

Go **** yourself, asshole. We don't need to earn $hit from you, dickhead.

Daddy didn't hug you enough as a kid?

You're pretty much a prick.

Rookie
» Tue May 15, 2007 7:10 pm
Mitch Richmond wrote:Go **** yourself, asshole. We don't need to earn $hit from you, dickhead.

please try to earn respect...we believe your actions are not representative of the general base of this board. you are not a real GSW fan right?

Role Player
» Tue May 15, 2007 7:23 pm
I'm sick of being lectured by these Jazz fans on how to think and feel about my team and how to act towards their team. They have completely ruined the board for myself and others. I was a reader of the board long before I joined and these guys are by far the most annoying fans I've ever seen. I'm all for civil discussion and it's ok to disagree and talk a little smack but some these guys are just dicks and I'm tired of it. I apologize to my fellow Warrior fans for my language but I meant every word I typed.

Rookie
» Tue May 15, 2007 8:23 pm
Don't let them get to you. I gaurantee you most of these so called fans didn't watch more that a few games all year.

They only come in here to cause ****. There lives are unhappy for whatever reason and just like the assholes you deal with in life, they have to take it out on others.

A true Jazz fan or fan of any team during the playoffs would be posting on their own board and sharing the experience with the true fans.

Most of you guys and ill include myself because I joined in the early part of the last season don't troll around the opposing teams board all night trying to cause ****.

This board is a microcosm of life. The haves vs the have nots. We are experiencing a magical sports moment and their jealous of it. Either there team sucks like ours has for so long and didn't make the playoffs or they got their asses kicked by us during this fabulous run.

I am sure most of the so called Jazz fans in here arent. And dont bother posting and telling me otherwise because I don't believe you. If you were a true fan you would be somewhere else right now...like your own forum.

So dont trip. We know whats really going on, so just enjoy it.

Trolloc

Rookie
» Wed May 16, 2007 12:00 am
I was scared to death of GS only because Utah sucks at guarding the 3. Most of the time I felt like 1 of only a few jazz fans that gave GS respect. O and JazzFan thanks for giving us a bad name. You are worse than the GS troll on the jazz board. :( and that is saying alot.

Rookie
» Wed May 16, 2007 12:03 am
Trolloc wrote:Don't let them get to you. I gaurantee you most of these so called fans didn't watch more that a few games all year.

They only come in here to cause ****. There lives are unhappy for whatever reason and just like the assholes you deal with in life, they have to take it out on others.

A true Jazz fan or fan of any team during the playoffs would be posting on their own board and sharing the experience with the true fans.

Most of you guys and ill include myself because I joined in the early part of the last season don't troll around the opposing teams board all night trying to cause ****.

This board is a microcosm of life. The haves vs the have nots. We are experiencing a magical sports moment and their jealous of it. Either there team sucks like ours has for so long and didn't make the playoffs or they got their asses kicked by us during this fabulous run.

I am sure most of the so called Jazz fans in here arent. And dont bother posting and telling me otherwise because I don't believe you. If you were a true fan you would be somewhere else right now...like your own forum.

So dont trip. We know whats really going on, so just enjoy it.

Trolloc

The reason I dont post very much on the jazz board is I cant stand the homers....
I like a little rivalry....I dont want to sit around and have a big circle jerk talking about Carlos boozer, I want to discuss both teams with an open mind, and not blue tinted glasses.